Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA 2 Teams ECNL

Is PDA supposed to have 2 teams in ECNL next year like they did this year? I am not asking about the ECNL Regional but the main ECNL

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is PDA supposed to have 2 teams in ECNL next year like they did this year? I am not asking about the ECNL Regional but the main ECNL
    Heck yes if not more. That club is more responsible for the utter monetization of youth soccer then any other. They will have as many teams as they want and players will beg for more. Absolute masters.of the game.

Comment

Heck yes if not more. That club is more responsible for the utter monetization of youth soccer then any other. They will have as many teams as they want and players will beg for more. Absolute masters.of the game.
      True. See an opportunity and exploit the hell out of it.

The American Way

Everyone is Elite!!!

Comment

With all the kids running from MF, STA and CSA, they will need more teams. Nike, keep making those powder blue kits

Comment

With all the kids running from MF, STA and CSA, they will need more teams. Nike, keep making those powder blue kits
          I’ve heard they are looking for a sponsor to cover the costume costs. I hereby nominate the second in command of monetization - Match Fit or at least Dom.

Comment

It's hardly a perfect system, but I'd rather have PDA's 2nd teams (which are still very good) vs. some other ECNL club teams which barely can win any games.

Comment

It's hardly a perfect system, but I'd rather have PDA's 2nd teams (which are still very good) vs. some other ECNL club teams which barely can win any games.
              Why aren't crappy ECNL teams dropped out?

Comment

Turf war. It's all about the benjamins.

Comment

Turf war. It's all about the benjamins.
                  Wasn’t Colorado and Tophat kicked out of ECNL?

Comment

Wasn’t Colorado and Tophat kicked out of ECNL?
                    I dont know about Tophat but I thought Real Colorado had to choose ECNL or DA and they dropped ECNL

Comment

I dont know about Tophat but I thought Real Colorado had to choose ECNL or DA and they dropped ECNL
                      They were given the ultimatum, read the article on SoccerToday. I'm not sure if the same thing happened to NYCFC, I suppose they were under pressure, but also, TBH they were getting zero support from NYCFC.

Comment

Because it's a club v club system. While a club might have a U15 team that's awful, their U13 could be top notch and 2 others middle of the pack.

Comment

Because it's a club v club system. While a club might have a U15 team that's awful, their U13 could be top notch and 2 others middle of the pack.
                          Except for Match Fit, FSA and FC bucks. Do they have good teams?

Comment

Except for Match Fit, FSA and FC bucks. Do they have good teams?
                            Sure do! They're all competitive in U13 & 14, and have sporadic teams in Champions League and top third of NE standings in different age groups.

Comment

Sure do! They're all competitive in U13 & 14, and have sporadic teams in Champions League and top third of NE standings in different age groups.
                              They play to win? How are they competitive?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X