Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston v Inter this Saturday

The whole site went quiet there when Weston was suspended. Welcome back Parents!

Comment

Weston v Inter this Saturday

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      U-13 player number 3 for weston is a beast best player on the field
      Mwahaha nice one Dad! Get out much?

Comment

How did the 2005s do?

Comment

I was expecting **** talking. Everybody is so quiet. What happened today in the south Florida derby. All ages?

Comment

I was expecting **** talking. Everybody is so quiet. What happened today in the south Florida derby. All ages?
            For u13s I can say key players on both sides were either injured or playing sick. Close game, looking forward to the next

Comment

For u13s I can say key players on both sides were either injured or playing sick. Close game, looking forward to the next
              Is Weston doing a good job or is Inter doing a bad job?

Comment

So the best u13 mls team of south Florida depends on that one Player that is injured Hahaha! Not impressed by inter performance.

Comment

U17

Weston tops Inter 4-2 in a match full of A1A highlights

It’s nice to see a team that can compete against a squad with what was supposedly the best players around.

Weston will loose some players. It’s very clear !!!

Congrats Miguel !!!

You have put together a squad with great chemistry and heart.

Good luck in the winter cup

Comment

U17

Weston tops Inter 4-2 in a match full of A1A highlights

It’s nice to see a team that can compete against a squad with what was supposedly the best players around.

Weston will loose some players. It’s very clear !!!

Congrats Miguel !!!

You have put together a squad with great chemistry and heart.

Good luck in the winter cup
                    It’s a team game isn’t it. Big missing component in s Florida soccer. Maybe inter has the best players but don’t play as a unit. What non mls beat mls.

Comment

Technically speaking Inter is not an MLS team yet.

Comment

Technically speaking Inter is not an MLS team yet.
                        So when they are then they will have better coaches ?

Comment

How did the 2005s do?
                          W 0 IM 2
                          Intense 1 half weston 2nd half IM .
                          IM was coached by Kreis U23 USMNT , the guy made adjustments on 2nd half team looked better,

Comment

W 0 IM 2
                            IM was coached by Kreis U23 USMNT , the guy made adjustments on 2nd half team looked better,
                            OH I see this coach Kreis is worldly he was trained by Bruce Arena for his A lic'd yes not I see he is the bomb we all need he teaches player to check out of space wow wow woooooo.

VP is the best coach and we all know it this other coach is learning period .

Comment

W 0 IM 2
                              Adjustments? The Weston group was dismantled last year and around 10 players or more left to IMCF and coach left to OC. You need a former pro coach to make adjustments for Inter to be better? You’re insane. For those of us that were part of this from U12 to now, this probably has been the most difficult season to watch. We win some and lose some but team doesn’t play the way it used to play last year. I have the impression Inter is more concern about winning at all cost so nobody questions the program rather than developing the kids.

Comment

I was deeply underwhelmed by Inter M coaching. They were supposed to blowout weston at every age and did nothing of the sort. Lazy and uninspired. I guess money doesnt buy heart.

Btw, I have no kid in either place, just a coach from nearby looking to see some good soccer. and i did, the games were all pretty good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X