X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when coaches get it wrong

https://www.soccerparenting.com/coac...must-be-right/

I disagree with this totally..we have a loud screaming coach. ..love him ..best coach by far in Florida or anywhere for that concern..it all depends where you want to go in the sport .if you want a nice little soft speaking coach go join tarsa ..if you want to be a elite player you need that loud coach to keep you on your toes anf also to tell you when your wrong and tell you when your doing good. This is another problem in American soccer..parents don't want there little strawberries yelled at or they are working them to long..those kids need breaks yadda yadda ..give me the loud coach anyday over that soft spoken coach who kids steam roll over

Comment

Liberal snowflake, what will the next post he about. When spanking goes wrong or Some kids have to mommy.

Comment

I expect nothing less from a daddy blogger and his "soccerparenting.com".

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I disagree with this totally..we have a loud screaming coach. ..love him ..best coach by far in Florida or anywhere for that concern..it all depends where you want to go in the sport .if you want a nice little soft speaking coach go join tarsa ..if you want to be a elite player you need that loud coach to keep you on your toes anf also to tell you when your wrong and tell you when your doing good. This is another problem in American soccer..parents don't want there little strawberries yelled at or they are working them to long..those kids need breaks yadda yadda ..give me the loud coach anyday over that soft spoken coach who kids steam roll over
          at u10, i dont agree with the loud screaming coach. let the kids enjoy themselves. most of the "tactical" stuff changes 11v11 anyways. u10 should be about 1. Fun, 2. Technical development.

Comment

at u10, i dont agree with the loud screaming coach. let the kids enjoy themselves. most of the "tactical" stuff changes 11v11 anyways. u10 should be about 1. Fun, 2. Technical development.
            Yelling to yell is just ridiculous

We had a great coach at u8/u9 and he yelled but, provided instruction with the yelling. Also have had coaches who screamed and demeaned but, provided no feedback. With 11 year old kids that is bull****. Provide feedback let the kids know what they did wrong, how it affected the team and how to correct it.

Comment

What's the Problem Snowflake ?.Can't handle it then take up Knitting.

Comment

Yelling to yell is just ridiculous

We had a great coach at u8/u9 and he yelled but, provided instruction with the yelling. Also have had coaches who screamed and demeaned but, provided no feedback. With 11 year old kids that is bull****. Provide feedback let the kids know what they did wrong, how it affected the team and how to correct it.
                Agreed and most times kids can tell the difference. But whether you're a yeller or more calm, denigrating players isn't coaching.

Comment

What's the Problem Snowflake ?.Can't handle it then take up Knitting.
                  You do know your wife takes it up the beHInd? if not, try her now, you're little wiener will slip right in

Comment

You do know your wife takes it up the beHInd? if not, try her now, you're little wiener will slip right in
                    is that the best that you can do, i mean really I am just reading this whole thread and really thats the best insult you could come up with, I mean come on thats like ooooollllddddddd, and very unintelligent, please do some research and come up with something a little better.

Comment

And some people wonder why our Coaching is so bad.I've obviously touched a nerve with one of these idiots & that was it's reply lol.Talk about Sh#t for Brains.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X