•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can't be a wanker if you are fvcking,
    or its direct equivalent
    You can't be a Republican if you are a Democrat :)

Donaldo won't make it to next November .... rumor has it that cancer has tRUMP
    We already know you're an idiot. No need to keep proving it.

Comment

You can't be a wanker if you are fvcking,
      or its direct equivalent
      You can't be a Republican if you are a Democrat :)

Donaldo won't make it to next November .... rumor has it that cancer has tRUMP
      Cancer is attempting to Destroy President Trump but he's way to Smart for that.Karma is going to hit these Cancers very hard.Can't wait lol.

Comment

Mr . Trump is the cancer. Impeach Trump

Comment

Mr . Trump is the cancer. Impeach Trump
          Get back to blowing
          your Daddy Snowflake.

Comment

Trump is hero of the stupid. I’ve been a Republican my entire life, but now the trailer parks and professional wrestling folks think they are Republicans because Trump. Trump is a fraud and hopefully he gets....fired!

Comment

Trump is hero of the stupid. I’ve been a Republican my entire life, but now the trailer parks and professional wrestling folks think they are Republicans because Trump. Trump is a fraud and hopefully he gets....fired!
              Your post reeks of desperation from a desperate libtard trying to make himself feel relevant. You've never been a Republican. You've been a pathetic little snowflake your entire life. The reality is you're an insignificant liberal POS. Crawl back to your safe space, put your pink puzzy hat on and STFU.

Comment

Your post reeks of desperation from a desperate libtard trying to make himself feel relevant. You've never been a Republican. You've been a pathetic little snowflake your entire life. The reality is you're an insignificant liberal POS. Crawl back to your safe space, put your pink puzzy hat on and STFU.
                You have no idea who you are responding to. Thanks for proving that Trump is indeed the hero of the stupid.

Comment

You have no idea who you are responding to. Thanks for proving that Trump is indeed the hero of the stupid.
                  I know exactly the type of person I'm responding to. I might not know your name but I definitely know you're a liberal puzzy.

Comment

I know exactly the type of person I'm responding to. I might not know your name but I definitely know you're a liberal puzzy.
                    Both of you idiot are stupid. The form is called talking soccer.

Comment

Both of you idiot are stupid. The form is called talking soccer.
                      Well if there's anyone who could make the US soccer a force to be Reckoned with then yes, it would be our President. Everything he touches turns to gold.Mr President Trump, please help us with our Pathetic Soccer failures.

Comment

Well if there's anyone who could make the US soccer a force to be Reckoned with then yes, it would be our President. Everything he touches turns to gold.Mr President Trump, please help us with our Pathetic Soccer failures.
                        Just don't let President Trump grab the young girls by the "******"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X