X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, thanks Sunshine pumper.
    What exactly did I say about Prime that is incorrect? Nothing.
    It’s a factual assessment of the club from what what I’ve seen.
    I’ll give more info about the training / lack of training during the HS break once I know what it looks like.
    I’ll give more info about the training / lack of training during the HS break once I know what it looks like.[/QUOTe
    ,,,yup. guys got way too much time

Comment

Last year they pooled all girls that decided to forgo HS into a 30 - 40 person group and had them pass the ball around for an hour while AH TT or Dan stood around.

Lots of people complained , wondering what they have in mind for this HS break

Lots of kids aren’t playing HS so you would think the 3 days a week that we paid for will be better quality training

Comment

Haven't been able to find cost for training. Could someone please tell me what the training fees are at this club for ecnl? Thanks

Comment

Haven't been able to find cost for training. Could someone please tell me what the training fees are at this club for ecnl? Thanks

Travel separate
          Coaches fees separate

Lots of kids getting free ride to stay

Comment

Travel separate
            Coaches fees separate

Thank you

Comment

new set of practice/game uniforms 250 extra
              field use ~250 extra
              adding league/tourneys fees extra $$$
              mostly recruited players therefore typically south florida minimum coaching style of play

Comment

Travel separate
                Coaches fees separate

Payers and players, same everywhere.

Comment

Payers and players, same everywhere.
                  Except gda doesn’t shut down for 4 months with limited pool training

Comment

Not “pool” training. Lol. Don’t know why I respond to this stupidity. You hooked me in.

Comment

Travel separate
                      Coaches fees separate

The only free rides are coaches kid and team managers kids. , no one rides for free

Comment

Just looked at the girls DA schedule..... 4 months with no games just training. Better off playing high school

Comment

Just looked at the girls DA schedule..... 4 months with no games just training. Better off playing high school
                          For whoever is writing this down - Winter da showcase December and academy bracket tournaments in January and February

Comment

ECNL has more league games (FACT), more home games for sure (FACT), more showcases than GDA (FACT). All this while playing a HS season. GDA training is not that speacial especially the goalie training. I know because e came from there.

Comment

ECNL has more league games (FACT), more home games for sure (FACT), more showcases than GDA (FACT). All this while playing a HS season. GDA training is not that speacial especially the goalie training. I know because e came from there.
                              And....you’re posting this like it’s all a positive? It’s not. More meaningless games just cause your team plays 2 games every scheduled weekend??? OK, congrats on all the extra exercise I guess. “Boot it!” Yea, no thanks.

More games, yet you play less of a team game with less tactical training. Ok...have fun with that. All kick ball, all 50-50 challenges, all braun and no touch.

More showcases...great I still guarantee that there is less college exposure overall cause there are less coaches there and certainly less big time program coaches if you’re a top player. Just check the registration. FACTS.

Enjoy the next 4 months. Rah rah rah HS soccer.

Comment

my kid will enjoy it while your kid is called a fat toad by jerome. good luck with that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X