Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I tried to "look it up" and all I found was evidence of Republican meddling.

I noticed you never provide links to back up your claims. You just make stuff up and hope nobody will fact-check you. Kind of like Trump and most of his supporters. Thankfully the majority of Americans are smarter than that.
    Voter fraud - the GOP myth that keeps on giving. One of my favorite stories was the "busloads" of Dem voters shipped in from MA to vote in NH, a state that nearly always goes Dem anyway. As a former MA resident/frequent NH visitor I can assure you that if busloads of people starting showing up in NH it gets noticed. Freaking hilarious.

Not only did the "voter fraud" commission find nothing, but the very few cases of prosecuted cases are almost 100% republican. They often tend to be people who didn't even know they weren't eligible or voting in the wrong place. The bigger crimes against democracy are GOP gerrymandering and efforts to suppress voting.

Comment

Voter fraud - the GOP myth that keeps on giving. One of my favorite stories was the "busloads" of Dem voters shipped in from MA to vote in NH, a state that nearly always goes Dem anyway. As a former MA resident/frequent NH visitor I can assure you that if busloads of people starting showing up in NH it gets noticed. Freaking hilarious.

Not only did the "voter fraud" commission find nothing, but the very few cases of prosecuted cases are almost 100% republican. They often tend to be people who didn't even know they weren't eligible or voting in the wrong place. The bigger crimes against democracy are GOP gerrymandering and efforts to suppress voting.
      The DNC myth that keeps giving. One of my favorite stories was Hilary won the election and Trump is an illegitimate President. An agenda that is still alive and well today. Freaking hilarious.

Comment

The DNC myth that keeps giving. One of my favorite stories was Hilary won the election and Trump is an illegitimate President. An agenda that is still alive and well today. Freaking hilarious.
        How about a link to verify that alleged "agenda", or are you just regurgitating what you heard Rush say today?

Comment

Thank you for confirming you are full of sh!t. No one has said she won the election and Trump is an illegitimate president. You'll have to back that up with post and response number.

Facts: Hillary won popular vote. Trump won Electoral College. Electoral College decides the presidency.

More Facts: Hillary won the popular vote without voter fraud. Trump won Electoral College with Russian social media interference.

Screw you.

Comment

Thank you for confirming you are full of sh!t. No one has said she won the election and Trump is an illegitimate president. You'll have to back that up with post and response number.

Facts: Hillary won popular vote. Trump won Electoral College. Electoral College decides the presidency.

More Facts: Hillary won the popular vote without voter fraud. Trump won Electoral College with Russian social media interference.

Screw you.
            I just wanna get this right. I believe you said “No one has said she won the election and Trump is an illegitimate president“. When you say “no one” do you mean no one ever or no one on this planet? I just wanna make sure I understand you before you look like a complete and utter moron. How about current and past leaders of the Democratic Party? Are they considered “no one” because it seems they’ve been all over the news crying about Trump “ illegitimate“ presidency. Here’s another good one. When HRC goes on national TV saying she could beat him again it appears as though she thinks she won. Kinda blows your dumbass post out of the water. Gee, who’s full of shît now? That’s the problem with facts. Sometimes they sure can make you look stupid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...outputType=amp

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/28/p...nce/index.html

Comment

I just wanna get this right. I believe you said “No one has said she won the election and Trump is an illegitimate president“.
              I was referring to the people participating on this discussion forum.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X