X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Liberals destroy everything they touch.
    No they don't. Conservatives just like to think they do. Economic successes and social progress under Democratic presidents hardly destroyed America. It's not like the major cities here in Florida even come close to being a Mogadishu. Though tune into Faux News and that's how they like to describe our country to scare their viewers. Frightened voters are easier to control. Don't fall for that BS. Be a man, not a jellyfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No they don't. Conservatives just like to think they do. Economic successes and social progress under Democratic presidents hardly destroyed America. It's not like the major cities here in Florida even come close to being a Mogadishu. Though tune into Faux News and that's how they like to describe our country to scare their viewers. Frightened voters are easier to control. Don't fall for that BS. Be a man, not a jellyfish.
      Don’t worry about Fox News. I watched the democratic debates and it scared the shît outta me! I don’t need MSM to figure out these clowns.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X