Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    First of all we are not talking about ECNL teams. We are talking about 5 individual players. For you to think those kds choosing ECNL somehow makes them the best five players in Brevard is beyond ridiculous. The two Orlando ECNL teams are in fact better than equivelant age Brevard teams. Not far better, but better. SCU 2003 and Beachside 03 both beat ECNL teams last year. Neither has played an ECNL team this year that I am aware of. Since you are still clinging to this Titusville players are superior belief, I am still still waiting for an explanation of how Titusville with a population of 45,000 produces more good players than central and south Brevard with a population of 465,000. I have asked several times. Still waiting for an explanation so I can understand this unusual phenomena.
    Oops, double correction:

Titusville population 45,000 vs central & south Brevard 555,000 population (not 465,000)

And SCU 04 not SCU 03.

Comment

Tell me then, which ECNL teams did they beat?
      Look it up yourself. It is in the gotsoccer record. 2018-19 year. There for anyone to see who is interested. Again, I am not stating either team is better than the Orlando ECNL teams. Just sticking with facts as opposed to your opinions.

Comment

There is not one Brevard team u 17 or 19 that could play with either Orlando City or FKK ECNL Sorry to break it to you. Space coast BSA/Prime and Beach side would all be destroyed.
        Then again there isn’t even a kid on either team that could take anyone off of the fkk or oc 03 roster. Normally people would be agreeing with us, however we should remember that this is a brevard highschool thread. That means that most of these parents children play in terrible leagues and the parents are just trying to protect their children’s dignity. You are an ignorant fool if you believe that your space coast/fc prime player could ever compete in ECNL.

Comment

Look it up yourself. It is in the gotsoccer record. 2018-19 year. There for anyone to see who is interested. Again, I am not stating either team is better than the Orlando ECNL teams. Just sticking with facts as opposed to your opinions.
          Wow they beat an ECNL team in a preseason tournament 2 years ago. Wow that really proves it! ECNL is terrible and we should bow down to the brilliant talent that exists in central/south brevard!

Comment

ECNL blah blah blah. None of those teams won **** either, they just happen to be large and paid to be in those leagues. It’s not based on merit. And of course the populous in the greater Orlando area will have better teams, they draw from a larger pool.

Most of these kids playing in Brevard HS will be done after their senior years. Enjoy it for what it is. And for those that choose to play in college, enjoy that as well.

Your little Messi’s and Ronaldo’s will be done after that, as will mine.

Comment

Wow they beat an ECNL team in a preseason tournament 2 years ago. Wow that really proves it! ECNL is terrible and we should bow down to the brilliant talent that exists in central/south brevard!
              Is that what the person said? I can’t find the statement about ECNL being terrible and the Brevard teams being brilliant. Please point it out. I think it said something quite different from that. All I read was a simple statement of a fact and an acknowledgment that ECNL teams are better than any Brevard teams. It is frightening because if you believe things not said here you probably do in every aspect of your life. You said a Brevard team could never ever beat any ECNL team and the person responded two Brevard teams already have. He also stated it was last year and he was not aware of any Brevard teams playing an ECNL teams this year. I don’t see anyplace where the poster stated that ECNL is terrible. So stick with the facts and stop making up things that were not even said. Then after it was pointed out two Brevard teams played and beat ECNL teams last year you rationalize it by saying it was pre-season. There is no pre-season in club soccer. The new year starts in mid-August and that is when they played. But even if playing in August somehow invalidates the game, what about the SCU 04 team? They did not win their ECNL game in August. You have to ask yourself why is it so important to you to have this irrational belief that all Brevard players and teams are terrible and your kid is superior. Why are you incapable of just enjoying the kids playing soccer without the need to believe your kid is so special. Honestly if he was really an exceptional player everyone would know and you would not be so focussed on convincing everyone everyone else is terrible. The fact is there are not currently any national level HS age players living in Brevard. This means They are all doing this for recreation. most will be done after high school and a few will play in college.

Comment

I can’t find the statement about central/south Brevard being brilliant and ECNL being terrible. Now that I know what we are dealing with let’s just leave it as all the teams in Brevard are terrible and the only good players come from Titusville. Your kid is a superstar, and the only good players are the ones on his team. Have a nice day you irrational lunatic.

Comment

Is that what the person said? I can’t find the statement about ECNL being terrible and the Brevard teams being brilliant. Please point it out. I think it said something quite different from that. All I read was a simple statement of a fact and an acknowledgment that ECNL teams are better than any Brevard teams. It is frightening because if you believe things not said here you probably do in every aspect of your life. You said a Brevard team could never ever beat any ECNL team and the person responded two Brevard teams already have. He also stated it was last year and he was not aware of any Brevard teams playing an ECNL teams this year. I don’t see anyplace where the poster stated that ECNL is terrible. So stick with the facts and stop making up things that were not even said. Then after it was pointed out two Brevard teams played and beat ECNL teams last year you rationalize it by saying it was pre-season. There is no pre-season in club soccer. The new year starts in mid-August and that is when they played. But even if playing in August somehow invalidates the game, what about the SCU 04 team? They did not win their ECNL game in August. You have to ask yourself why is it so important to you to have this irrational belief that all Brevard players and teams are terrible and your kid is superior. Why are you incapable of just enjoying the kids playing soccer without the need to believe your kid is so special. Honestly if he was really an exceptional player everyone would know and you would not be so focussed on convincing everyone everyone else is terrible. The fact is there are not currently any national level HS age players living in Brevard. This means They are all doing this for recreation. most will be done after high school and a few will play in college.
                  Probably the one thing that has come from this thread is a lot of people now hate Titusville soccer. I for one have amended my way of seeing things. I used to feel unity with all of Brevards soccer players, club teams, and HS teams. When high school playoffs came I would cheer for whichever Brevard teams advanced. Now I will cheer for whichever Brevard High schools (excluding Titusville) advance past districts and for whoever plays against Titusville all year and in the playoffs. Nice job Titusville parents with your unjustified foolish arrogance. In my book you are banished from Brevard.

Comment

I can’t find the statement about central/south Brevard being brilliant and ECNL being terrible. Now that I know what we are dealing with let’s just leave it as all the teams in Brevard are terrible and the only good players come from Titusville. Your kid is a superstar, and the only good players are the ones on his team. Have a nice day you irrational lunatic.
                    Never said anyone said that, I was obviously joking.

Comment

Then again there isn’t even a kid on either team that could take anyone off of the fkk or oc 03 roster. Normally people would be agreeing with us, however we should remember that this is a brevard highschool thread. That means that most of these parents children play in terrible leagues and the parents are just trying to protect their children’s dignity. You are an ignorant fool if you believe that your space coast/fc prime player could ever compete in ECNL.
                      OK, just so we make it crystal clear your belief is the three 03/04 ECNL boys from Titusville are better than every single player on Beachside 03/04 team and the Space Coast 04 team? Are you aware no player on at least one of those 2 teams has ever tried out for an ECNL team?Are you also aware that prior to leaving for Orlando only 1 of the 5 Titusville players was the best player on his Brevard team? Are you also aware there are at least a few players on Mel high team better than the ECNL player on the Mel High team, or maybe that is just because he is not from Titusville? By the way there are also a couple of very good players on the BSA 03 team and a couple on the SCU 03 team. One in particular on SCU 03 team is easily better than 2 of the 3 Titusville players, and probably all three. Man you really drank the koolaid. So in anticpation of your irrational response let me reiterate that the two Orlandoc ECNL teams are better than the equivalent age Brevard teams. lets also reiterate the 5 Titusville ECNL players are very good youth players, they just not the only youth players in Brevard good enough to play on an ECNL team. Ridiculous to have to repeat that again, but your irrational responses dictate it.

Comment

OK, just so we make it crystal clear your belief is the three 03/04 ECNL boys from Titusville are better than every single player on Beachside 03/04 team and the Space Coast 04 team? Are you aware no player on at least one of those 2 teams has ever tried out for an ECNL team?Are you also aware that prior to leaving for Orlando only 1 of the 5 Titusville players was the best player on his Brevard team? Are you also aware there are at least a few players on Mel high team better than the ECNL player on the Mel High team, or maybe that is just because he is not from Titusville? By the way there are also a couple of very good players on the BSA 03 team and a couple on the SCU 03 team. One in particular on SCU 03 team is easily better than 2 of the 3 Titusville players, and probably all three. Man you really drank the koolaid. So in anticpation of your irrational response let me reiterate that the two Orlandoc ECNL teams are better than the equivalent age Brevard teams. lets also reiterate the 5 Titusville ECNL players are very good youth players, they just not the only youth players in Brevard good enough to play on an ECNL team. Ridiculous to have to repeat that again, but your irrational responses dictate it.
                        Space Coast and BSA 03’s have no talent. Keep dreaming.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2615298]Space Coast and BSA 03’s have no talent. Keep dreaming.[/QUOTE

Both teams have a couple of very good players. Gotta love youth soccer. Only team sport where parents believe every player not playing on same team or same league as their kid has no talent. Totally dysfunctional system. Funny thing is in the big picture none of this crop of Brevard kids (including those choosing to play in Orlando) is really very good. if you define very good as being good enough to ever play professionally. So if they all will be done after college at the latest (they will) why such investment in believing how superior your kid is?Completely clueless these people are. In a few years they will just be going to work like everyone else. Kind of like what Bruce Springsteen sang about in Glory Days (except the glory belongs to the parents). The kids are cool and respect all the Brevard good players.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2615304]
                            Space Coast and BSA 03’s have no talent. Keep dreaming.[/QUOTE

Both teams have a couple of very good players. Gotta love youth soccer. Only team sport where parents believe every player not playing on same team or same league as their kid has no talent. Totally dysfunctional system. Funny thing is in the big picture none of this crop of Brevard kids (including those choosing to play in Orlando) is really very good. if you define very good as being good enough to ever play professionally. So if they all will be done after college at the latest (they will) why such investment in believing how superior your kid is?Completely clueless these people are. In a few years they will just be going to work like everyone else. Kind of like what Bruce Springsteen sang about in Glory Days (except the glory belongs to the parents). The kids are cool and respect all the Brevard good players.
                            Your comment isn’t valid if your kid is playing on either one of these teams

Comment

If nothing else this is a fun read. Brevard is like troll central. Like last year Beachside we are going to win state cup. Nope not that good. SCU We sent our whole u19 team to play at eastern Florida. Because the kids were so Dumb they could not maintain a 2.5 GPA. The funny thing about these Titusville kids is they all carry a 4.0 + GPA as well. by playing in a real competitive league they actually have a shot at a D1 or D2 schools. so I hope your kids enjoy the Eastern Florida experience...

Comment

If nothing else this is a fun read. Brevard is like troll central. Like last year Beachside we are going to win state cup. Nope not that good. SCU We sent our whole u19 team to play at eastern Florida. Because the kids were so Dumb they could not maintain a 2.5 GPA. The funny thing about these Titusville kids is they all carry a 4.0 + GPA as well. by playing in a real competitive league they actually have a shot at a D1 or D2 schools. so I hope your kids enjoy the Eastern Florida experience...
                                Wow, now we learn Titusville kids are not only better at soccer, they are smarter too. Wonder where they get it from, based on wha we read here certainly not from the parents. By the way I don’t recall anyone predictin Beachside was going to win state cup, and trust me I would have heard such predictions. Also might come as a great suprise to someone like you, but not every kid picks a college based on which one will allow them to play soccer. Some actually pick based on academics. Spread the word up in Titusville, the land where the kids are are smarter and better at soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X