Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Question is if it is not sanctioned by FYSA and WFC players are not carded under FYSA then how does that work and will the amount of teams drop?
    If their players are not carded how could they even play? Yes teams would drop.
    Are you just asking these questions to hear the answers you already know?

Comment

Fysa is going to kick out Weston - yeah ok - 100 bucks in anonymous TS money that the Weston tournament will go on without a hitch

Comment

All teams will play this weekend and tournament will happen.

I hate Weston but this will not harm them.

Comment

All teams will play this weekend and tournament will happen.

I hate Weston but this will not harm them.
          Weston parent here with 2 kids in program, hope you are right. Just told 5 minutes ago by 2008 boys team manager that our game for this weekend is now canceled and will hopefully be rescheduled. No mention why. Just asked other 2006 boy coach who answered yes game for this weekend is canceled. So definitely games being canceled. This was for 2008 boys and 2006 boys teams. I wasn't but now am worried. Can FYSA really pull cards from all the kids at Weston?

Comment

Our 2 games canceled this weekend. Had 2 SFU games now cancelled. They still show up on SFU schedule but our coach said both games are cancelled. Not sure is same reason. I think coach cancelled not any other.

Comment

Weston parent here with 2 kids in program, hope you are right. Just told 5 minutes ago by 2008 boys team manager that our game for this weekend is now canceled and will hopefully be rescheduled. No mention why. Just asked other 2006 boy coach who answered yes game for this weekend is canceled. So definitely games being canceled. This was for 2008 boys and 2006 boys teams. I wasn't but now am worried. Can FYSA really pull cards from all the kids at Weston?
              Same here, just told same team cancelled for this week. Will reschedule all that is said.

Comment

Our 2 games canceled this weekend. Had 2 SFU games now cancelled. They still show up on SFU schedule but our coach said both games are cancelled. Not sure is same reason. I think coach cancelled not any other.
                Prob your coach not SFU cancel. Not even FYSA, don't use gotsoccer.

Comment

Just spoke to 2005 boys coach - all games on as scheduled this weekend

Comment

I think you are correct, it wouldn't be a sanctioned FYSA event. Since the tourney is a huge portion of their operating funds for the year this will be a big problem. Do you think less teams will attend if it is not FYSA sanctioned? The Safesport investigation was due back by now, I wonder if this had any impact on the insurance cancellation. I could care less about WFC but boy would that be terrible if all those kids have no where to play at this point in the season. We certainly made right choice to jump ship last year but I do hate having my kids play outside our own city.
                    Insurance cancel to repeat offenders. Probably many claims under same 🇨🇴 issue.
                    Why support VP and have all this bad reputation?

Comment

go to primefc, we have all our cards, no players getting molested here, just the game of soccer

Comment

A board error? The board has had many errors but this isn't one of them. FYSA insurance said no more WFC. That isn't WFC board error.
                        They are scrambling now to try and find a way to get FYSA to let them back in using some above and beyond insurance but FYSA losing their insurance if they take WFC back is the issue. I hope they do get it worked out so my kid can play. If you play at WFC right now like we do then I know you are hearing all this info also. We are all worried right now.
                        US CLUB lets you register for tournaments as well. And also being a Weston parent with a pre academy kid, yes we are all worried, waiting for this to be resolved, so no its not a rumor its happening for real, and if you were tentative you would have known yesterday messages were sent and coaches communicated it.

Comment

go to primefc, we have all our cards, no players getting molested here, just the game of soccer
                          Come on over, Weston too much drama and some games already being submitted to be rescheduled with more to come by friday.

Comment

Just spoke to 2005 boys coach - all games on as scheduled this weekend
                            are you 2005 white? Just told game on 27th against breakers is on hold and being rescheduled. Only told from other parent. Anyone else?

Comment

US CLUB lets you register for tournaments as well. And also being a Weston parent with a pre academy kid, yes we are all worried, waiting for this to be resolved, so no its not a rumor its happening for real, and if you were tentative you would have known yesterday messages were sent and coaches communicated it.
                              Not pre academy here, blue team but we were told it will be resolved yesterday. Now our game is cancelled for this weekend. Hopefully it will get resolved by the next weekends games. When you say US club does that mean WFC is FYSA and US Club registered? If so are there US club leagues we can play? I assume that means different insurance. My gosh I am worried about this.

Comment

Worst part about WFC is always secrets and no honest communication. To their credit they did tell us it is an insurance issue. Maybe they will come thru. Our game is cancelled this weekend already. Love our coach, hate the club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X