Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greta is simply the pawn. The despicable one's are the cowardly adults who have filled her head with nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUnlPiYUbAo&t=5s
    You mean the scientists?

Why are you all so afraid of trying to clean up our planet? So what if their estimates on doomsday aren't spot on accurate but in the process we clean things up for our kids and grandkids and future generations don't have to worry about the planet's demise.

Comment

You mean the scientists?

Why are you all so afraid of trying to clean up our planet? So what if their estimates on doomsday aren't spot on accurate but in the process we clean things up for our kids and grandkids and future generations don't have to worry about the planet's demise.
      This is what I don't get. She isn't saying anything we don't already know. Why are these adults so threatened by an intelligent teenager in braids? Sounds like they could use a few minutes on The Greta Thunberg Hotline. LOL!

Comment

You mean the scientists?

Honorable goal. Let's clean things up. We should know some standards before we begin. You and Greta are pushing some pretty radical changes so I'm certain you both could immediately reply with the exact answers to these simple questions:

1. How much carbon is produced in the manufacture of electric car batteries?

2. How is the environment affected by the disposal of electric car batteries?

3. How many of Al Gore's predictions have come true?

4. Why did Barack Obama just spend $15 million on an ocean front home?

The moral of the story is don't be a lemming and teach your children to think for themselves also and always investigate all possible motives for someone's actions.

Comment

This is what I don't get. She isn't saying anything we don't already know. Why are these adults so threatened by an intelligent teenager in braids? Sounds like they could use a few minutes on The Greta Thunberg Hotline. LOL!
          Because the GOP and Trump are beholden to our planet''s leading environmental destroyers. To keep the donor and lobbyists happy they've painted environmental activism as a decidedly "left wing hippy" thing that will will shatter the economy. Going after a teenager is their M.O. They went after the Parkland kids hard as well. Funny enough Laura Ingrahm's brother came out and lambasted his sister for her treatment Thunberg. He questioned whether or not she even cares about her own kids.

Comment

The moral of the story is don't be a lemming and teach your children to think for themselves also and always investigate all possible motives for someone's actions.
            Same can be said of you con

Comment

lol so is Trump. Reality TV "star"
              Hate him for who he is, that's fine, but even you leftards have to admit, some of the things he's helped America achieve is pretty impressive- lowest unemployment rate for minorities, women, browns, blacks......stock market that is always scaring all time highs, lowering illegal entries into the country, better trade deals that are fairer to us.......are these not things that are positive? Just think what Congress could accomplish if they stopped crying over 2016 and worked together with Republicans on gun control, climate change etc. Too busy trying to f**k America.smh

Comment

This whole thread is a transparent attempt to deflect from the horrifying truth that the president of the United States is a national security threat.

Comment

This whole thread is a transparent attempt to deflect from the horrifying truth that the president of the United States is a national security threat.
                  I agree.

Comment

Yeah, I’m afraid to go outside of my house. Lol. How about u put on your Yanni music, roll out the yoga mat, burn some incense, and have a good cry! Sheesh, could you be anymore soft!

Comment

Yeah, I’m afraid to go outside of my house. Lol. How about u put on your Yanni music, roll out the yoga mat, burn some incense, and have a good cry! Sheesh, could you be anymore soft!
                      Right? I still like my chances with DJT rather than Hillary being in office. Or Biden. Or Warren.
                      Or Sanders or any of the other 12 stooges running that want to ruin our country.

Comment

AOC is treasonous. She should be in jail!!

Comment

AOC is treasonous. She should be in jail!!
                          Anyone that disagrees with our president is treasonous! These roadblocks that are being thrown up to keep Donald from doing what he wants to do are very very bad for this country.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X