Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    About those cracks. This is the Washington Examiner!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...rump-should-go

"The Examiner has been described as and is widely regarded as conservative. When Anschutz first started the Examiner in its daily newspaper format, he envisioned creating a competitor to The Washington Post with a conservative editorial line."
    Faux News is now feigning indignation at the accusation they are Trump's mouthpiece. lol. Being state run TV will bite them in the azz and already there are some Faux pundits turning on Trump. The WSJ and FT are two other conservative outlets who have been at the forefront of reporting on this, accurately.

Comment

Interesting revisionist history. They want to impeach everyone with alternative views? If that's the case, why did it take so long to start an official impeachment inquiry when he's been violating the US Constitution since he took office? If anything, congressional Democrats have shown remarkable restraint. Kind of unlike the GOP that went batsh*t crazy over a blow job that had little to no impact on national security.

Pretty sad that people like you are perfectly fine with the astonishing degree of criminality conducted in broad daylight by this administration. Opposition to Trump isn't driven by ideology, it's fueled by the desire to defend our democratic institutions and protect the US Constitution he uses daily as toilet paper. You don't have to concoct conspiracy theories when Trump himself and his personal attorney both admit to misconduct in interviews. It's so blatant it's jaw dropping that these guys would be so astoundingly stupid and compound their own problems when all they have to do is keep their mouths shut.

His own party is starting to crack because the damage he's doing is so freaking obvious. Sen. Ben Sasse (Republican) told reporters that “Republicans ought not to be rushing to circle the wagons and say there’s no ‘there’ there when there’s obviously a lot that’s very troubling there.”

Be in denial all you want, but you can't change reality with wishful thinking. Trump is toxic to conservatism, the GOP, our country, and the whole d*mned planet. It's just going to get worse for him, so you might want to reconsider your blind support. You're going to increasingly look even more foolish than you do right now. Hear me now, believe me later.
      Wow, so short-sided and narrow-minded. If you recall the Dems have been screaming impeachment since before Trump even stepped foot in the office. I didn't see too much restraint there. Hell, they called for impeachment over a dispute of crowd size. Remember that? Remarkable restraint there, Dems. How about Kavanaugh? What did Dems wanna do from day 1 of his confirmation and still wanna do to him even today? Yep, you guessed it! How about the countless calls for Barr and others to be removed from their positions? You are mistaken if you think the Dems have shown restraint. Pelosi has, not the other nutjobs running the asylum. Why is that? She knows what a disaster it will be for the Democratic Party. If it wasn't for her, the Dems would have done it the first week of his Presidency. Yeah, amazing restraint for sure. How clueless are you?

It is sad at the amount of criminality that goes on. Especially when the DNC enlists the help of a foreign government to dig up dirt on an opponent in order to sway an election. Then have it investigated through an unlawful FISA request conducted by political operatives with so much animus for Trump they were caught saying they would stop him with an insurance policy. Then there is the VPOTUS bragging on national TV that he himself threatened to withhold military aid until the person investigating his son's business dealing was fired. Imagine if Trump threatened a foreign country if someone was investigating Donald Jr. What do you think the remarkably restrained Dems would call for? Here's a hint. It's spelled IMPEACHMENT. I could go on. It's pretty sad and very revealing that you're perfectly fine with this astonishing degree of criminality. It only applies to Trump.

I love your little "defend our democratic institutions and protect the US Constitution" soapbox. I hope you're just kidding. I thought our constitution says something about the right to free speech, bear arms, due process (innocent until proven guilty), and fair trial by jury (not public opinion) all of which is being attacked and suppressed by the leaders of your party. Yep, do all you can to silence the conservative voice, take away guns, prosecute and convict in the court of public opinion without evidence or due process. Compound that with open borders, free healthcare and education for illegals, along with more sanctuary cities and you, sir have done wonders to defend our democratic institutions and protect the US constitution. Trump may be toxic to conservatism but you guys have destroyed the liberal party. Please pass the toilet paper. We're gonna need it!

Since you guys have become the Party of Impeachment, I whole-heartedly support moving forward with full impeachment proceedings. The American voter wants to be able to make the most informed decision in 2020.

Comment

Wow, so short-sided and narrow-minded. If you recall the Dems have been screaming impeachment since before Trump even stepped foot in the office. I didn't see too much restraint there. Hell, they called for impeachment over a dispute of crowd size. Remember that? Remarkable restraint there, Dems. How about Kavanaugh? What did Dems wanna do from day 1 of his confirmation and still wanna do to him even today? Yep, you guessed it! How about the countless calls for Barr and others to be removed from their positions? You are mistaken if you think the Dems have shown restraint. Pelosi has, not the other nutjobs running the asylum. Why is that? She knows what a disaster it will be for the Democratic Party. If it wasn't for her, the Dems would have done it the first week of his Presidency. Yeah, amazing restraint for sure. How clueless are you?

It is sad at the amount of criminality that goes on. Especially when the DNC enlists the help of a foreign government to dig up dirt on an opponent in order to sway an election. Then have it investigated through an unlawful FISA request conducted by political operatives with so much animus for Trump they were caught saying they would stop him with an insurance policy. Then there is the VPOTUS bragging on national TV that he himself threatened to withhold military aid until the person investigating his son's business dealing was fired. Imagine if Trump threatened a foreign country if someone was investigating Donald Jr. What do you think the remarkably restrained Dems would call for? Here's a hint. It's spelled IMPEACHMENT. I could go on. It's pretty sad and very revealing that you're perfectly fine with this astonishing degree of criminality. It only applies to Trump.

I love your little "defend our democratic institutions and protect the US Constitution" soapbox. I hope you're just kidding. I thought our constitution says something about the right to free speech, bear arms, due process (innocent until proven guilty), and fair trial by jury (not public opinion) all of which is being attacked and suppressed by the leaders of your party. Yep, do all you can to silence the conservative voice, take away guns, prosecute and convict in the court of public opinion without evidence or due process. Compound that with open borders, free healthcare and education for illegals, along with more sanctuary cities and you, sir have done wonders to defend our democratic institutions and protect the US constitution. Trump may be toxic to conservatism but you guys have destroyed the liberal party. Please pass the toilet paper. We're gonna need it!

Since you guys have become the Party of Impeachment, I whole-heartedly support moving forward with full impeachment proceedings. The American voter wants to be able to make the most informed decision in 2020.
        Bookmark this so you can read it in a few years and weep like the deluded child you are.

Comment

Bookmark this so you can read it in a few years and weep like the deluded child you are.
          Great, insightful response. Must have taken you all day. Good on you!

Comment

Great, insightful response. Must have taken you all day. Good on you!
            To be fair, it's not really worth the time to rebut utter gibberish that any intelligent person recognizes as such.

Comment

To be fair, it's not really worth the time to rebut utter gibberish that any intelligent person recognizes as such.
              You sound like my wife! Honey, is that you? 😄

Comment

You don't have very good reading comprehension skills, do you? Trump and Giuliani are already on the record admitting to abuse of power and other crimes. The White House made a bonehead move releasing the phone call memorandum that is even worse than expected. They just this afternoon sent a talking points email to House Dems they then tried to recall. Their narcissistic arrogance has gone all Keystone Cops.

So riddle me this. Why are you okay with a POTUS seeking election assistance from a foreign government? (Though I think it can best be described as strong-arming for it, not "seeking.") Can you honestly tell me you'd think it hunky dory if Elizabeth Warren called Merkle and asked her to dig up or fabricate dirt on Trump?
                Let's see...

Biden's son makes $50,000 per month working for a Ukrainian company.

Ukrainian prosecutor investigates that company.

Vice President Biden withholds $1 billion in aid until the prosecutor is fired.

All of the above confirmed. President then asks for more info on it. All hell breaks loose (again).

Where's the cover-up? Looks like the Dems are trying to protect their own.

Comment

Let's see...

Biden's son makes $50,000 per month working for a Ukrainian company.

Ukrainian prosecutor investigates that company.

Vice President Biden withholds $1 billion in aid until the prosecutor is fired.

All of the above confirmed. President then asks for more info on it. All hell breaks loose (again).

Where's the cover-up? Looks like the Dems are trying to protect their own.
                  1) Biden's son made that much as a director on the board, not an employee, two years after the issues for which the company was being investigated occurred.

2) Ukrainian prosecutor investigates the company (sort of), and is roundly condemned by both Ukrainian leadership and western European leadership for being corrupt himself and not doing enough to combat corruption.

3) United States policy concurred with the international assessment the prosecutor needed to go, not Biden as an individual. The investigation was not active at the time Biden and the US government were dealing with Ukraine about the prosecutor.

All of the above confirmed...by wait for it...Ukraine and public documentation. Not Democrats looking to cover something up. Sorry kiddo, but you're flailing here. Nice try though!

However, I think any Democrat on this forum would agree that if there actually was evidence Biden was seeking foreign interference in the election we'd want him to face the exact same consequences as Trump. No one is above the law. We freely admit that. 'Tis a shame you can't.

Comment

You sound like my wife! Honey, is that you? 😄
                    Have you considered your wife may be on to something and she did marry an ignoramus?

Comment

1) Biden's son made that much as a director on the board, not an employee, two years after the issues for which the company was being investigated occurred.

2) Ukrainian prosecutor investigates the company (sort of), and is roundly condemned by both Ukrainian leadership and western European leadership for being corrupt himself and not doing enough to combat corruption.

3) United States policy concurred with the international assessment the prosecutor needed to go, not Biden as an individual. The investigation was not active at the time Biden and the US government were dealing with Ukraine about the prosecutor.

All of the above confirmed...by wait for it...Ukraine and public documentation. Not Democrats looking to cover something up. Sorry kiddo, but you're flailing here. Nice try though!

However, I think any Democrat on this forum would agree that if there actually was evidence Biden was seeking foreign interference in the election we'd want him to face the exact same consequences as Trump. No one is above the law. We freely admit that. 'Tis a shame you can't.
                      Here you go kiddo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Q0_AqpdwqK4

Agreed. 'Tis a shame.

Comment

Here you go kiddo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Q0_AqpdwqK4

Agreed. 'Tis a shame.
                        And just in case YouTube is too complicated for you Kiddo, VP Biden's exact words:

“I said we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said ‘you can’t do that, you have no authority, you’re not the president,'” Biden remarked. “I said call [President Obama], I told you you’re not getting a billion dollars.”

“If the prosecutor’s not fired, you’re not getting the money.”

“Well son of a bitch, he got fired.”

“And they put in place someone who was solid.”

'Tis a shame.

Comment

Have you considered your wife may be on to something and she did marry an ignoramus?
                          Oh, more times than I could count!

Comment

And just in case YouTube is too complicated for you Kiddo, VP Biden's exact words:

“I said we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said ‘you can’t do that, you have no authority, you’re not the president,'” Biden remarked. “I said call [President Obama], I told you you’re not getting a billion dollars.”

“If the prosecutor’s not fired, you’re not getting the money.”

“Well son of a bitch, he got fired.”

“And they put in place someone who was solid.”

'Tis a shame.
                            Hey man, you’re going against liberal protocol here. You’re supposed to bury your head up your own ass for stuff like this unless Trump is involved. Tread with caution, they might call for your impeachment!

Comment

https://www.mikehuckabee.com/latest-...825C642&s=34NA

George Soros clone involved; taking care of whistleblower's mortgage and such. How is our gov't any different than the corrupt foreign gov'ts we complain about? It isn't it is just that our media will only cover one side of it.

Comment

forgot....whistleblower’s attorney, Andrew Bakaj, had worked for Hillary Clinton and Chuck Schumer. No bias right.? No agenda, right? Okay.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X