X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay at Largo

Comment

Well you can stay in south Beach, your wife will be safe but you will defiantly be able to find a date.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Stay at Largo
        The rooftop is better than largo! The red carpet has tan mom, f Artie, Jv, Kenneth keith, kielbasa queen, beetle juice, and many more

Comment

The rooftop is better than largo! The red carpet has tan mom, f Artie, Jv, Kenneth keith, kielbasa queen, beetle juice, and many more

sounds like your kind of crowd and you have lots of experience there. I am just looking for a SAFE, family friendly hotel, don't need the debauchery.

Comment

Coming in from out of town this weekend and wanting to know where are the safest parts of Miami to get a hotel?

Have heard some parts are like war zones and don't want to get mugged or attacked while there.

Thanks.
            Where are the games??

Comment

sounds like your kind of crowd and you have lots of experience there. I am just looking for a SAFE, family friendly hotel, don't need the debauchery.
              Wait... then why are you going to miami again??

Comment

Liberty City is beautiful this time of year...

Comment

So for real just stop being a turd sack... get a hotel off of 95 somewhere... just like any of the other places in the US... as long as you dont venture into the neighborhoods you arent going to feel like you are in a third world country.

Comment

Coming in from out of town this weekend and wanting to know where are the safest parts of Miami to get a hotel?

Have heard some parts are like war zones and don't want to get mugged or attacked while there.

Thanks.

A general guideline for Miami and everywhere else; print this out since you're not too bright.

Hotel by the Hour: carjacked, mugged, attacked and more.
                    $25 to $99 per night: carjacked, mugged and attacked
                    $99 to $149 per night: car broken into; mugged after 10 pm
                    $150 to $225 per night: car broken into after 10 pm; mugged after 12 am
                    $226 to $399 per night: car ok; mugged after 1 am
                    $400 and up per night: should be ok, but use your best judgment

Comment

A general guideline for Miami and everywhere else; print this out since you're not too bright.

Hotel by the Hour: carjacked, mugged, attacked and more.
                      $25 to $99 per night: carjacked, mugged and attacked
                      $99 to $149 per night: car broken into; mugged after 10 pm
                      $150 to $225 per night: car broken into after 10 pm; mugged after 12 am
                      $226 to $399 per night: car ok; mugged after 1 am
                      $400 and up per night: should be ok, but use your best judgment
                      So put you down as someone who agrees Miami is a post apocalyptic ruin of violence and outlaws?

How about a nice place with a pool by the beach where your kids can swim and you can eat at Denny's for breakfast within walking distance without getting accosted or mugged on the way there? The guy with the I95 suggestion sounds like the only one taking this seriously.

Comment

I think he said he does not need the debauchery, and was hinting that the wife does...

Comment

So for real just stop being a turd sack... get a hotel off of 95 somewhere... just like any of the other places in the US... as long as you dont venture into the neighborhoods you arent going to feel like you are in a third world country.
                          Under no circumstances get a hotel in Miami near I95

Comment

Under no circumstances get a hotel in Miami near I95
                            Avoid going staying near or anything East if I95, unless you stay on the water. I’d suggest staying around Weston.

Comment

The entire town is a ****-hole war zone? It really is a wonder anyone wants to live there.

Miami and Florida in general truly are the trailer parks of the US. You have bugs, gatorz, and everything is hot and humid all the time. Not to mention the freaking hurricanes you have to run from.

Maybe you are right, I should stay away from that loser town.
                              Better then living in an area where F-INg your own sister is aceptable

Comment

Thanks.
                                Bro are you looking for gay or shemale?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X