Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The president lied about a dangerous weather forecast and committed a crime...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That would make perfect sense.
    https://youtu.be/UViEdns9U54
    Protest vote. I knew Johnson was not going to be elected and didn't much care for the thought of him as president either, but couldn't in good conscience vote for either Trump or Clinton. Almost skipped the race on my ballot but cast a vote for Johnson at the last minute. I have voted in every presidential election since I was 19. Felt odd not to vote for a presidential candidate so I voted for Johnson. Same difference as voting for no one. Not proud of what I did but I'll own up to it.

- Steve

Comment

Protest vote. I knew Johnson was not going to be elected and didn't much care for the thought of him as president either, but couldn't in good conscience vote for either Trump or Clinton. Almost skipped the race on my ballot but cast a vote for Johnson at the last minute. I have voted in every presidential election since I was 19. Felt odd not to vote for a presidential candidate so I voted for Johnson. Same difference as voting for no one. Not proud of what I did but I'll own up to it.

- Steve
      Steve,
      With all due respect, you're still acting 19.

Like all the never trumper's, you think your crap doesn't stink. Is Trump a flawed man? Of course he is we all are.
      Let's see if you can stay on your righteous Road. Tell me the worst sin you've ever committed and then post your entire name and town you live in. Of course you won't. Well Trump was willing to do that. He knew his life would be opened up with a scalpel. But he was willing to do it because he loves this country and essentially the freedom that it represents. The left's actions after the election have gone beyond what anyone could have imagined. They they essentially tried to overthrow the election. They don't give a damn about your rights or anything else besides their own power and their actions show this to be frighteningly true. So you keep pushing for Bill Weld. But we both know there ain't a chance in hell that he's going to win. The fact is that either Donald Trump or one of the leftist freaks are going to win. So grow up and make a choice.

Comment

The first two letters of your post may be true. The rest is garbage.
        Lifelong Republican and you voted for Hillary Clinton. Sure.
        Where did it say he voted for Hillary?
        Your head has obviously been stuck up your (or tRUMP's) ass for so long that you have lost all sense and perspective. Let me put it in simple terms that even a brain dead zombie should understand---

tRUMP is an amoral, self-serving dickhe.ad who does not warrant my vote ...

Comment

I know liberals hate facts. (actually they simply hate). But here is the link to the graphic that proves exactly what Trump said was true. Sorry to ruin the circle jerk.
          https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/201..._probs_34_F120
          Oh yea? Which one proves it? I would stick with self-flagellation if I were you --- you are obviously better at it.

Comment

Steve,

Like all the never trumper's, you think your crap doesn't stink. Is Trump a flawed man? Of course he is we all are.
            Let's see if you can stay on your righteous Road. Tell me the worst sin you've ever committed and then post your entire name and town you live in. Of course you won't. Well Trump was willing to do that. He knew his life would be opened up with a scalpel. But he was willing to do it because he loves this country and essentially the freedom that it represents. The left's actions after the election have gone beyond what anyone could have imagined. They they essentially tried to overthrow the election. They don't give a damn about your rights or anything else besides their own power and their actions show this to be frighteningly true. So you keep pushing for Bill Weld. But we both know there ain't a chance in hell that he's going to win. The fact is that either Donald Trump or one of the leftist freaks are going to win. So grow up and make a choice.
            Wow.... you are giving people advice? Too funny....

Comment

Steve,

With all due respect, which isn't any as you haven't demonstrated you are due any, I don't care what you think.

- Steve

Comment

Wow.... you are giving people advice? Too funny....
                I'll give the advice all the consideration it deserves.

- Steve

Comment

Oh yea? Which one proves it? I would stick with self-flagellation if I were you --- you are obviously better at it.
                  It's hilarious this person offers one model projecting the probability is less than 10% that tropical storm force winds (not hurricane) might affect a portion of Alabama as some kind of "proof" that owns the libs. Doesn't seem to know anything about the timing of when you put a location on alert for storm preparation. This early model clearly shows that Alabama had a 90+% probability of no impact whatsoever, and subsequent models went to 100% pretty quickly. You don't alarm a community at 90+%. You just don't.

This dolt apparently slept through math class, has never bothered to pay attention to hurricane tracking, has no grasp of how the cone of uncertainty is utilized for public safety, or understands how watches and warnings work. He or she has no clue the "evidence" provided fails to exonerate Trump and in fact makes him look like more of an idiot. Well, both of them look like idiots.

With this grasp of science, I bet we're dealing with someone who thinks evolution is just a "theory," homeopathy cures disease, and vaccines cause autism. You can't fix stupid.

Comment

to double down on it.

18 U.S. Code  2074. “Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both. (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)”

How anyone can think Trump is fit for any public office, let alone POTUS, defies reason. Think about the level of depravity that took. Hurricanes are life and death events - not vanity projects for narcissists.

I dare anyone to defend his despicable actions on this. And don't even go down the path of whataboutism, you'll look like a d*** fool.

Trump is the best President EVER. ALL you crybabies haters will once again be crying on election night. 4 more years of watching you depressed. I love it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X