Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you know, for someone to write all this anonymously, the author must be equally a sc_mbag like the guy hes writing about...
    If you use your real name Larry goes after you and yours spreading gossip and rumors to your club, friends and workplace.
    Stay anonymous.

Comment

That’s the reality. If you don’t pay Larry he won’t be fair to your club. I advertised with him and once we stopped the bashing started. He has a few aliases so it may not appear like he started the thread but he is 50% of the registered names on his forum.
      Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        Issue with one of our service providers that was harder to resolve than it should have been because of the holiday week.
        Glad it was resolved, because I seriously thought it was the end of an era. The idea that BOTN was the only venue for discussion was making me depressed, long live TS...!

Comment

Is this guy a presence off line, like in real life? Does he hold court at tournaments? Make appearances? Anyone seen him at any games?
          Perhaps he is not real but a fabrication of one soccer club looking to promote themselves. Anyone ever meet the guy? I have not nor do I know anyone who has. Perhaps he is Keyser Söze with a few real life traits of Kevin Spacey.
          Just sayon...

Comment

Fun thing to do

I have 100s of screen shots of Larry’s lewd and sexist quotes.
            I send them to his sponsors and always try to send to a female.
            I then ask if they want to be associated with someone so vulgar who speaks in sexual innuendos and sometimes they pull out.

IF EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO THINKS LARRY IS GARBAGE CAN DO THIS 5 TIMES WE CAN REALLY HAVE SOME FUN.

there’re are a lot out there and all you are doing is spreading HIS word.
            He is that dumb.
            Its worked in the past.
            Just Do it and help an old friend.

b president sentenced to 51 months in Ponzi scheme [Re: Larry Miller] #635797 02/11/16 05:40 PM
            OPOnline
            Larry Miller
            Chief Rocker
            Back of THE NET

North Woodmere
            Agree on both points in the post above. It is bad for business when customers find out that someone on the inside is cashing in, as far as Rocco's wife goes, my opinion is he took a bullet for her because there is no way she didn't know and i would also open that she was in it up to her boobies!!

Comment

^ LM is trash but clearly someone has it out for him as well. Just stop posting about him. Clearly he checks in here. Ignore him and he goes away, and his website will continue to wither on the vine.

Comment

You have great points and I tried THAT STRATEGY but a good offense is a great defense.
                Something to thing about for sure.
                He doesn’t seem to be going away but his big money sponsors have pulled out over the last 5 years

Comment

There is absolutely someone telling Larry about how horrible this thread is while (at the same time) are posting negative comments about Larry. That’s what soccer parents do. Play both sides and create an imaginary third side of things.

Comment

If you use your real name Larry goes after you and yours spreading gossip and rumors to your club, friends and workplace.
                    Stay anonymous.
                    Miller's board has ALWAYS been anonymous to enable the conflicts that bring people back. Miller does not care about the content (aside from advertisers that pay on time) but does care that you come back to see the reactions to what is posted. He has had a uniquely twisted insight on the need for validation long before social media was a thing. When you think about it, isn't validation what he has been seeking all along?

Comment

There is absolutely someone telling Larry about how horrible this thread is while (at the same time) are posting negative comments about Larry. That’s what soccer parents do. Play both sides and create an imaginary third side of things.

YOu talking to me...or me?

Comment

YOu talking to me...or me?
                        That was brilliant. I laughed out loud.
                        Great stuff.

Comment

I have 100s of screen shots of Larry’s lewd and sexist quotes.
                          I send them to his sponsors and always try to send to a female.
                          I then ask if they want to be associated with someone so vulgar who speaks in sexual innuendos and sometimes they pull out.

IF EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO THINKS LARRY IS GARBAGE CAN DO THIS 5 TIMES WE CAN REALLY HAVE SOME FUN.

there’re are a lot out there and all you are doing is spreading HIS word.
                          He is that dumb.
                          Its worked in the past.
                          Just Do it and help an old friend.

b president sentenced to 51 months in Ponzi scheme [Re: Larry Miller] #635797 02/11/16 05:40 PM
                          OPOnline
                          Larry Miller
                          Chief Rocker
                          Back of THE NET

North Woodmere
                          Agree on both points in the post above. It is bad for business when customers find out that someone on the inside is cashing in, as far as Rocco's wife goes, my opinion is he took a bullet for her because there is no way she didn't know and i would also open that she was in it up to her boobies!!
                          COUNT ME IN BRO !!
                          without revealing who you are I am thinking you are a friend of Big Mike?

Comment

Crickets

Comment

Is this guy a presence off line, like in real life? Does he hold court at tournaments? Make appearances? Anyone seen him at any games?
                              Perhaps he is not real but a fabrication of one soccer club looking to promote themselves. Anyone ever meet the guy? I have not nor do I know anyone who has. Perhaps he is Keyser Söze with a few real life traits of Kevin Spacey.
                              Just sayon...
                              Miller does not attend tournaments. Miller was so concerned about being identified at tournaments that he went out of his way to make sure that you never see pictures of him. His daughters' Facebook account never had pictures of their parents.

Miller used to have a habit of wearing a concealed camera/microphone at some events and recording people talking about others.

I have met him. Slightly hunched over (think Chuck Schumer), he stands around 5'10", mostly bald with some gray hair and scraggly facial hair, weighing about 180+ pounds. His attire is generously described as unkepmt. Miller eats like a slob and winds up spraying plenty because he never shuts up during a meal. He has the attention span of a flea unless you are talking about exactly what he wants to talk about.

Comment

Miller does not attend tournaments. Miller was so concerned about being identified at tournaments that he went out of his way to make sure that you never see pictures of him. His daughters' Facebook account never had pictures of their parents.

Miller used to have a habit of wearing a concealed camera/microphone at some events and recording people talking about others.

I have met him. Slightly hunched over (think Chuck Schumer), he stands around 5'10", mostly bald with some gray hair and scraggly facial hair, weighing about 180+ pounds. His attire is generously described as unkepmt. Miller eats like a slob and winds up spraying plenty because he never shuts up during a meal. He has the attention span of a flea unless you are talking about exactly what he wants to talk about.
                                Priceless description.
                                Wow.
                                Does he have a motorcycle type thing?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X