Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the rebranding had to do with a group of factors. Robert Palmer wanting to advertise and take fleece Jullington Creek and Durbin families as easily as Bubb does, but while JFC is wearing Armada branded kits...hard to do this with Bubb and FESA being so anti-anything not FESA. Second reason had to do with the relationship FESA has with the WeGotSoccer people... https://floridakrazekrush.com/web/wp...ccer_photo.jpg So being untethered to WeGotSoccer makes sense.
    Some sketchy MFs in that pic.

Comment

I was the poster about the Wolves deal, it is not true. I was just messing with the unethical idiots over @ FESA. Don't take that one serious at all.

Comment

All that and still better than FESA
        Is that an opinion or a fact? Please elaborate and don’t say Armada does a better job of developing players. Winning is a byproduct of development. The Armada results in Boys DA, Boys ECNL, Girls ECNL and Girls NPL get worse every year. Forget wins and losses for a second. Look at all the teams goal differential. I guess the Armada coaches aren’t good enough to teach players how to defend and keep a clean sheet. Better yet, coaches don’t know how to teach their players on how to score more goals. Please enlighten me on how Armada is better...
        Share facts only no opinions.

Comment

I was the poster about the Wolves deal, it is not true. I was just messing with the unethical idiots over @ FESA. Don't take that one serious at all.
          Everyone knows that, it is Armadas typical lies and deflecting the truth.

Comment

Some sketchy MFs in that pic.
            Was thinking the same thing. Like some organized crime outing maybe.

Comment

Too bad. Need something like that.

Comment

I think the rebranding had to do with a group of factors. Robert Palmer wanting to advertise and take fleece Jullington Creek and Durbin families as easily as Bubb does, but while JFC is wearing Armada branded kits...hard to do this with Bubb and FESA being so anti-anything not FESA. Second reason had to do with the relationship FESA has with the WeGotSoccer people... https://floridakrazekrush.com/web/wp...ccer_photo.jpg So being untethered to WeGotSoccer makes sense.
                It was long decided ago that RP funding would no longer be on Armada kits. And Armada is much better off for it since RP did not pay very well. Imagine that?

Comment

The smug look on Bubb's face. Just how much of a kickback from FESA parents paying for kits to WGS goes directly to Bubb's bank?

Comment

How’s this for a month.
                    Armada DA collapses failed league.
                    Armada out of ECNL failed teams.
                    Armada losing its name Failed name and brand.
                    Armada failed club.
                    If Armada has lost its name I have some suggestions.
                    Losers FC. Or Failed United.
                    That is what Armada stands for anyway.

Comment

Huh?

Is that an opinion or a fact? Please elaborate and don’t say Armada does a better job of developing players. Winning is a byproduct of development. The Armada results in Boys DA, Boys ECNL, Girls ECNL and Girls NPL get worse every year. Forget wins and losses for a second. Look at all the teams goal differential. I guess the Armada coaches aren’t good enough to teach players how to defend and keep a clean sheet. Better yet, coaches don’t know how to teach their players on how to score more goals. Please enlighten me on how Armada is better...
                      Share facts only no opinions.
                      It doesn't really matter dum-dum...at 18 either your kid is going to college to train as a nurse or learning a trade. At 15...if your kid isn't being scouted...and invited to an academy...then get ready to continue to pay Bubb some more with his USL2 BS...maybe you can be his first client and have Bubb LLC represent your kid as an agent...pull some strings...get him a job in the deli at Publix...seems like a logical progression for your offspring considering you're a gigantic meat head.

Comment

New name

If Armada has lost its name I have some suggestions.
                        Losers FC. Or Failed United.
                        That is what Armada stands for anyway.
                        No need for a new name, we've always been Jacksonville Football Club/JFC Armada was a marriage an old DOC thought we be a good idea...it wasn't.

Speaking of names. Pity Bubb and Mail's plan to "roll up the State of Florida" plan had to move north of Florida...too many people now know what JFC always knew about your leadership. All that needed to happen is slow those clowns down enough for everyone to see what they're all about. Sure as hell isn't soccer development because after 5 years FESA (with it's massive numbers) struggle to maintain parity with a small neighborhood clubs like JFC.

Comment

It doesn't really matter dum-dum...at 18 either your kid is going to college to train as a nurse or learning a trade. At 15...if your kid isn't being scouted...and invited to an academy...then get ready to continue to pay Bubb some more with his USL2 BS...maybe you can be his first client and have Bubb LLC represent your kid as an agent...pull some strings...get him a job in the deli at Publix...seems like a logical progression for your offspring considering you're a gigantic meat head.
                          Grand Master Nugget is that you!

No name ! No leagues ! Terrible leadership ! Terrible coaching ! Horrific losing record throughout Armada ! No future ! Not the business profile you want. Armada what a joke.

Comment

Nugget grease

Grand Master Nugget is that you!

No name ! No leagues ! Terrible leadership ! Terrible coaching ! Horrific losing record throughout Armada ! No future ! Not the business profile you want. Armada what a joke.
                            10 year old girls kicking a ball around a business...well, at least you understand it's a business and you're being sold a trash product at FESA. It's no wonder that FESA flourishes in a community with 4 Publix and Wendy's within a 10 mile radius and not much else. Your club is the McDonald's of soccer clubs. Mass quantities of garbage being churned out for mass consumption with tons of marketing and sparkle, from people wearing paper hats and smelling like nugget grease. I understand there's going to be a boot n' scoot training session virtually...that should be exciting! Will the mascot clown be conducting any of the FESA.tv commercials or just Grimmace and Mayor McCheese?

Comment

10 year old girls kicking a ball around a business...well, at least you understand it's a business and you're being sold a trash product at FESA. It's no wonder that FESA flourishes in a community with 4 Publix and Wendy's within a 10 mile radius and not much else. Your club is the McDonald's of soccer clubs. Mass quantities of garbage being churned out for mass consumption with tons of marketing and sparkle, from people wearing paper hats and smelling like nugget grease. I understand there's going to be a boot n' scoot training session virtually...that should be exciting! Will the mascot clown be conducting any of the FESA.tv commercials or just Grimmace and Mayor McCheese?
                              you have small balls armada clown!

Comment

you have small balls armada clown!
                                tiny, tiny, tiny!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X