Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come join us! We have some parents who bully other moms who’s kids left the team. We’ve got it all. Scary walks, 1 hour car rides for practice to accommodate our most spoiled parents, and constant emails from Pops who speaks for Gramps.
    You again? Geez.

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

If my kid ever gets demoted to RL I’m out, heard lots of bad things and this forum only confirms it. Why don’t we get a second ECNL team like PDA that way everyone would be happy???
      Based on all of your postings it is safe to assume that your daughter was part of the BRD, what makes you think that if the tryouts were open and fair that your daughter would even be offered a spot on the RL team, the parents on that team all seem to get along as do their daughters; the coach may not want a troublemaker like you or your daughter on the team.

Comment

If my kid ever gets demoted to RL I’m out, heard lots of bad things and this forum only confirms it. Why don’t we get a second ECNL team like PDA that way everyone would be happy???
        RL is an embarrassment. If you want the lowest level of soccer take a look at RL. I would choose edp.

Comment

Obvious BRD parent post here. Here’s a newsflash for you and other BRD parents, unless snd until your kid actually has to try out in a fair and open tryout, your kid sucks and has proven nothing of herself. Until such time she is just a glorified rec player with a patch.

Comment

What a bunch of paranoid low lifes. Wake up and find some brain cells. No other team knows about your **** show so it’s all you white trash stupid morons that are trashing your own kids. Your coach sounds like a real ******* too.

Comment

Gramps = Finneyfrock
              Pops = Brossman

ROTFLMFAO

Comment

RL is an embarrassment. If you want the lowest level of soccer take a look at RL. I would choose edp.
                Exactly. RL is bad in every way possible. Not a league I would ever take a look at. No way. No how.

Comment

Why no practice tonight? Bucks Social media instagram post shows the 2008 team practicing at George School tonight? thought we didn’t have access to George school gym this week. Was that a lie?

Comment

Why no practice tonight? Bucks Social media instagram post shows the 2008 team practicing at George School tonight? thought we didn’t have access to George school gym this week. Was that a lie?
                    Oh come on. Why would RF go out of his way to have practice when he can cancel it without and still get paid.

Comment

35 degrees out tonight. The real question is... why werent we practicing outside tonight?

Comment

35 degrees out tonight. The real question is... why werent we practicing outside tonight?
                        My kid who plays EDP at a local club had practice outside tonight. It really wasn’t that cold for January.

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

The 2006 RL team practiced tonight at George School and had a decent turn out...maybe we are not committed to getting better and improving

Comment

Oh come on. Why would RF go out of his way to have practice when he can cancel it without and still get paid.
                            Maybe he had the flu...it is flu season.

Comment

So Gramps had Pops lie to us. He specifically said the George school gyms were not open.

Ridiculous.

Comment

The 2006 RL team practiced tonight at George School and had a decent turn out...maybe we are not committed to getting better and improving
                                RL? You sunk so low to talk about the RL league? Worst league in all of soccer in this country

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X