FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the ONLY 06 team in the state of PA? 3,000 posts on this one 06 team!

Are there any other teams out there that is also worth talking and caring about?

This one team can't be the be-all end-all in girls soccer for the 06's, can it?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Are there any other teams out there that is also worth talking and caring about?

Thanks Missy!

Comment

Yeah it sure seems like it. The parents that like the team comment once in a while and the parents whom do not like this team comment like there is no tomorrow.

Either way this team is on everyone’s mind.

Comment

Thank you. I am hoping someone will counter this some specifics to highlight the strengths and positives coach finneyfrock offers their kids. It shouldnt be so hard and yet all I am getting is “he’s a great coach, good to the players, nice people.”

If you were asked by an outsider who is coming your team for the first time, *besides* the ECNL attractiveness, what would you tell them about what you *like about the coach.
          Thank you. I’m really trying to help you.
          You aren't getting any responses because there isn't anything positive to say.

Not sure you are trying to help - more like trying to stir the pot and prove that there isn't anything positive to say

Comment

Yeah it sure seems like it. The parents that like the team comment once in a while and the parents whom do not like this team comment like there is no tomorrow.

Either way this team is on everyone’s mind.
            This is 06 PA's team of choice! Love or hate this team, people love discussing them.
            I want my kid on this team now!

Comment

If the top 100 national rating does not indicate to you people how good this team is and what a great job the coaching staff is doing I don’t know what else to say. Can you imagine other teams in the club that are ranked much lower like the 05 team what would you have to say about their coaches, I really don’t get the obsessive negativity about the 06 team.

Comment

This is 06 PA's team of choice! Love or hate this team, people love discussing them.
                Then make sure you get your tickets for the meeting taking place in JM”s living room that will pick the team.

Comment

If the top 100 national rating does not indicate to you people how good this team is and what a great job the coaching staff is doing I don’t know what else to say. Can you imagine other teams in the club that are ranked much lower like the 05 team what would you have to say about their coaches, I really don’t get the obsessive negativity about the 06 team.
                  Agreed. The negativity is out of jealousy though. Parents want there kid on this team and it didn't work out so maybe they are on the npl team now (which is fine team in my opinion). So they bash this team for months on end.

Believe me there are no parents from this actual team on here complaining. They may say they are but they aren't.

Comment

fc Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Are the rankings really accurate? if you look at the youth soccer rankings, for this age group is has at least 1 '05 team which happens to be fc bucks and a 2nd fc bucks RL team for the 06 age group!! how can anyone really think that these rankings are accurate or even legitimate? when this team goes to the next ECNL showcase event they will be put in a bracket of weaker teams (which happened last year) based on how they did in the fall, seriously the whole thing is a scam and everyone knew what they were signing on for after the 1st year of BB "assisting" RF and everyone continued to allow it to happen because they are afraid of the ramifications if there daughter is going to go to the high school where RF coaches, and he has already made some BRD for that team. Continue to pay the money and if you do you really have no room to complain when you knew what you signed up for.

Comment

Sounds like if you’re not buddies with the father who runs the show then your daughter will have very little chance.

Comment

Can anyone list the reasons why you like coach finneyfrock?

Comment

Can anyone list the reasons why you like coach finneyfrock?
                          No one wants to play your game. Weirdo

Comment

Agreed. The negativity is out of jealousy though. Parents want there kid on this team and it didn't work out so maybe they are on the npl team now (which is fine team in my opinion). So they bash this team for months on end.

Believe me there are no parents from this actual team on here complaining. They may say they are but they aren't.
                            Thank you.

Comment

No one wants to play your game. Weirdo
                              And so this is why you detract people from coming to your all mighty team. You entitled white trash loser. You all cheated to get your kids on the team and when asked by someone - innocently - to tell us why you like the coach, you can’t even respond. And instead, you name call. So, right back at you.

I hope all your girls read this and are embarrassed.

Comment

And so this is why you detract people from coming to your all mighty team. You entitled white trash loser. You all cheated to get your kids on the team and when asked by someone - innocently - to tell us why you like the coach, you can’t even respond. And instead, you name call. So, right back at you.

I hope all your girls read this and are embarrassed.
                                Nobody likes the coach and nobody really likes having an unlicensed and unqualified dad coach. But several of the parents know their daughters wouldn't be on the team and wouldn't get as much playing time if their kids actually had to compete and work hard. So they swallow hard and accept it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X