• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I get you believed in the red wave for '22 also
    I believe in America and its exceptionalism
    that has waned under this admin
    I beklieve we get the govt we deserve and right now we deserve what we have
    failing world leadership-because we fail to lead- that vaccum is being filled by China right now
    falling economy-because we make bad policy in spite of ourselves
    failing schools-because we focus on indoctrination rather than education
    rising crime-because we focus on the rights of few against the rights of many
    rising taxes with no added benefit to the general welfare
    massive illegal immigration -because this admins policies allow for it

you voted for all of this decay-not a surprise as Biden had a track record of failing, and you did so all for the purpose of getting Trump
    the cost to our children is very high- Carter 2.0

But America is resilient ,I still have faith in her- saner heads will prevail

Comment

I realize it does not quite compete with your leading candidate's present portfolio (cheated and colluded in 2016, ass whipped publicly in 2020, a couple of impeachments, 30,000+ lies in office, attempted {and failed} Coup/insurrection, 1 criminal indictment with 3 others pending, lost the senate for the Repugs, multiple cases of sexual harassment working their way through the courts, supported lame duck candidates {aka wankers} in Congress, IRS chasing him for tax fraud... etc

Yep, the world's all time biggest Loser ... now that is a winning platform...
      keep fixated on Trump

while you watch that BS the US is about to lose the biggest leverage we have on the global stage- reserve currency status
      as soon as the Saudis take Yuan for oil ,which they are in the process of doing right now , no more Sanctions on the table anywhere for anyone- what is the alternative to sanctions???? WAR
      Brandon did that

but you just keep your eye on the ball

Comment

keep fixated on Trump .... hmmm last time I checked he was leading the Repugs for 2024... what is he going to do when Fox gets shut down?

while you watch that BS the US is about to lose the biggest leverage we have on the global stage- reserve currency status
        as soon as the Saudis take Yuan for oil ,which they are in the process of doing right now , no more Sanctions on the table anywhere for anyone- what is the alternative to sanctions???? WAR
        Brandon did that ....that is it? What a pathetic response...

but you just keep your eye on the ball
        !!!!!!!

Comment

you are 100% correct-it does not

2% inflation but higher than when Obama was president
          gas under 2.50 but higher than when Obama was president
          russia in russia and tRUMPty planning a hotel in Moscow
          China not threatning Taiwan get real
          ME peace accords ???
          Minority UE at historic lows ... Under tRUMPty....the economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
          Real wages rising but slower than when Obama was president
          Booming GDP but lower than when Obama was president
          energy independence say what?
          Astan stable oh yeh?? It has never been stable
          ISIS obliterated ...yes well done Obama
          US leadership on the worlds stage intact ... tRUMPty was and still is a laughing stock abroad... or did you mean "US losership"?
          no Chicom balloons flying over Nuke sites ... oh yes they were
          No massive intel leaks ... court case against tRUMPty coming !!

I love that you are so focused on tRUMPty -what a surprise it will be for one day when you finally realize what Brandon has Fd up
          We want tRUMPty to run....he is after all the unelectable supported by a swamp of deplorables

Comment

We want tRUMPty to run....he is after all the unelectable supported by a swamp of deplorables
            then explain why your side is trying so hard to STOP him from running-cant have it both ways

Comment

the spy balloons cant get any useful information-OOPS they got tons of information

Nordstream pipeline explosion done by some rag tag ukrainian group??

now the leak is of no consequence- do you honestly believe JOE?

Shia and Sunni together- (Saudi and Iran)
              all the lithium for Joes EVs controlled by China
              Russia threatning everyone
              Kimmy launching rockets
              Japan buying oil from Russia
              Saudi taking Yuan for oil
              India buying oil from russia
              men are now Women ( as a matter of fact the best women, woman of the year,miss universe, female athlete of the year)

and our POTUS cant answer a childs question in Ireland

yep upside down world

Comment

MGT and other MAGAs trying to defend the racist MAGA traitor who stole classified documents - and I don't just mean Trump but the reservist they just arrested.

Comment

then explain why your side is trying so hard to STOP him from running-cant have it both ways
                  Who is trying to stop him? Your inferiority complex is in overdrive... Donaldo Duck is laying golden eggs for the Democrats... as one of the previous posters noted ... we are talking about Repug extinction level events... face it ...you are completely fuc.ked without gerrymandering
                  Close the door on your way out...there's a good boy.

Comment

MGT and other MAGAs trying to defend the racist MAGA traitor who stole classified documents - and I don't just mean Trump but the reservist they just arrested.
                    MGT (aka the antidote to desire) does not think

Comment

the spy balloons cant get any useful information-OOPS they got tons of information

Nordstream pipeline explosion done by some rag tag ukrainian group??

now the leak is of no consequence- do you honestly believe JOE?

Shia and Sunni together- (Saudi and Iran)
                      all the lithium for Joes EVs controlled by China
                      Russia threatning everyone
                      Kimmy launching rockets
                      Japan buying oil from Russia
                      Saudi taking Yuan for oil
                      India buying oil from russia
                      men are now Women ( as a matter of fact the best women, woman of the year,miss universe, female athlete of the year)

and our POTUS cant answer a childs question in Ireland ... But he can completely shellack the Repug want-to-be-Messiah... who is never interviewed by anybody who isn't a cocksuc.ker or asslic.ker from Fox...

yep upside down world ..not an upside down world ... just another gobsh.ite Repug grifter who is strapped for cash...

^^^^^^^^

Comment

Who is trying to stop him? Your inferiority complex is in overdrive... Donaldo Duck is laying golden eggs for the Democrats... as one of the previous posters noted ... we are talking about Repug extinction level events... face it ...you are completely fuc.ked without gerrymandering
                        Close the door on your way out...there's a good boy.
                        POTUS brandon stated that claim last week on TV
                        that was the stated purpose of the failed J comm

you seem to be the only one who doesnt know your parties position on Trump- maybe you should listen to what they say

Comment

POTUS brandon stated that claim last week on TV
                          that was the stated purpose of the failed J comm

you seem to be the only one who doesnt know your parties position on Trump- maybe you should listen to what they say
                          Position on tRUMP.... he is a criminal... awaiting his days in courts ... there is nothing complex about it

Comment

Position on tRUMP.... he is a criminal... awaiting his days in courts ... there is nothing complex about it
                            so you have decided that he is a criminal without any convictions ?
                            isnt that putting the cart before the horse?

In America you are presumed innocent UNTIL proven guilty-
                            you seem to be of the Soviet nature of "show me the man i will find the crime"

Comment

so you have decided that he is a criminal without any convictions ?
                              isnt that putting the cart before the horse?

In America you are presumed innocent UNTIL proven guilty-
                              you seem to be of the Soviet nature of "show me the man i will find the crime"
                              << In America you are presumed innocent UNTIL proven guilty>> You obviously don't watch the LIE Network (previously known as "FOX") where if you are not a right wing total dipsh.it you are smeared with their guilt faeces....

<<"show me the man i will find the crime">> too funny ...so was Obama born in the USA or not ?

Comment

<< In America you are presumed innocent UNTIL proven guilty>> You obviously don't watch the LIE Network (previously known as "FOX") where if you are not a right wing total dipsh.it you are smeared with their guilt faeces....

<<"show me the man i will find the crime">> too funny ...so was Obama born in the USA or not ?
                                you seem to like the past a lot
                                as far as Fox- their settlement , they didnt admit to lying- its not in the settlement so you are adding something that simply isnt there

as far as Obama-IDK if he was or wasnt,but it doesnt matter,he was elected and served his 2 terms and that claim didnt affect his job as POTUS

was Russiagate legit?
                                was the Ukraine phone call legit?
                                were all the claims about Covid legit-they did affect a sitting POTUS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X