Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    my kid will enjoy it while your kid is called a fat toad by jerome. good luck with that
    Yea. That doesn’t happen.

Enjoy HS and being coached by that teacher who needs the 3k stipend, lol. The nice thing is at least the coaching message will be the same as Prime and they don’t have to adjust to a different style of play. Good luck and enjoy.

Boot it!

Comment

Yea. That doesn’t happen.

Enjoy HS and being coached by that teacher who needs the 3k stipend, lol. The nice thing is at least the coaching message will be the same as Prime and they don’t have to adjust to a different style of play. Good luck and enjoy.

Boot it!
      I'm not the person that you've been arguing with but what's your problem man? You come off like you're angry about something? Youth Soccer is supposed to be fun regardless of where the kids play? Now I know you probably think your kid is some Superstar but we all know that he probably sucks and that's what you're really angry about.

Comment

^^^^ I agree, this constant vice versa trashing pattern in florida is plain ridiculous. But it is also possible that their club DOC is not managing their frustrations too well so this site is their little comfort/consolation.

Comment

And....you’re posting this like it’s all a positive? It’s not. More meaningless games just cause your team plays 2 games every scheduled weekend??? OK, congrats on all the extra exercise I guess. “Boot it!” Yea, no thanks.

More games, yet you play less of a team game with less tactical training. Ok...have fun with that. All kick ball, all 50-50 challenges, all braun and no touch.

More showcases...great I still guarantee that there is less college exposure overall cause there are less coaches there and certainly less big time program coaches if you’re a top player. Just check the registration. FACTS.

Enjoy the next 4 months. Rah rah rah HS soccer.
          I looked at your rankings and I see how your great touches are working. Enjoy your moral vistory and your kids will enjoy playing sorority soccer games at the next level!

Comment

I looked at your rankings and I see how your great touches are working. Enjoy your moral vistory and your kids will enjoy playing sorority soccer games at the next level!

Sorority soccer. lol

Comment

1) do you really think that players are recruited based on their teams “ranking?”...lol...I assume you mean where they are in the standings...it’s not a huge factor

2) Weston has 5 teams...

U14 are 5-1-2 and currently top of the table

U15 are 4-3-1 and in 3rd place in the table

U17 are 7-1 and are top of the table

18/19 are 5th in the SE and only behind IMG in the Florida

So...even though where you are “ranked” doesn’t mean much...all but 1 Weston team seems to be doing just fine.

Go Prime.

Comment

1) do you really think that players are recruited based on their teams “ranking?”...lol...I assume you mean where they are in the standings...it’s not a huge factor

2) Weston has 5 teams...

So...even though where you are “ranked” doesn’t mean much...all but 1 Weston team seems to be doing just fine.

Go Prime.
                Both prime and Weston post all their games on YouTube - go find a game and compare

Comment

Both prime and Weston post all their games on YouTube - go find a game and compare
                  Oh definitely. Because watching girls soccer on YouTube is so much more exciting than in person.

You poor people living through your kids. You made some really poor choices through life, huh?

Comment

Night and day - not even close

Girls soccer is bad , at least having them play 4 nights a week 10 months a year makes them less worse

Comment

Where on youtube?

Comment

2) Weston has 5 teams...

Go Prime.
                        No U16 in Weston? Last thing I know is that was the team that absorbed the worst of the U16 Boca DA players when they folded the program. They are loosing every game, just like when they played for Boca, so no surprise there. The good news is that those players brought fresh money to Weston GDA, smart financial move from JS. At least the majority of our GDA teams are winning and going strong. GO WESTON!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X