Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    “And it was a very short, abrupt conversation. He was not in a good mood. And he just said, ‘I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelensky to do the right thing.’ Something to that effect.”

Steve Castor questions Sondland about omission from opening statement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX2y5BnhSfA

Jim Jordan hammers Sondland over 'quid pro quo' omission
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZYCiXshjxk

Former Independent Counsel Ken Starr said on Wednesday that U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland had made a "shocking omission" from his testimony by omitting the fact that President Trump told him: “I want nothing, I want no quid pro quo."

“I’m stunned that that comment would have not have come out in the opening statement," Starr told “America’s Newsroom.” "Why? Are you trying to be fair? Are you trying to be complete?"

“There is no excuse for this ambassador appointed by this president to leave out such a material omission,” Starr added.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/im-stu...o-quid-pro-quo
    Ken Starr?

Look it’s time to

LOCK THEM UP
    OH YES
    THATS RIGHT

LOCK THEM UP

Hey did you see the WH doctor in the limo yesterday ? Trump looked pretty shaky getting off that plain.

Why you don’t think he’s SICK do you?

Maybe he should have a couple more cheeseburgers . That will help him feel better !

Comment

Sondland also said nobody ever "sounded any alarm bell" about what was going on.

"No one said, back off of Ukraine, this is dangerous, you're doing something that's untoward. We have concerns. There was a bad phone call on July 25th. There’s talk about a drug cocktail or something. No one ever said that to me by phone, by text, by email. I don't remember anybody sounding any alarm bell because, of course, had someone mentioned it, I would have sat up and taken notice. Everyone’s hair was on fire but no one decided to talk to us."
      LOCK THEM UP
      THE WHOLE LOT OF THESE LIARS
      OH YES
      LOCK THEM UP

Dear Bore-is,

Did you see Devin Nunes himself is connected to Lev Parnas, Rudy’s indicted pal ....

LOCK THEM UP
      LOCK THEM ALL UP

Comment

Ken Starr?

Look it’s time to

LOCK THEM UP
        OH YES
        THATS RIGHT

LOCK THEM UP

Hey did you see the WH doctor in the limo yesterday ? Trump looked pretty shaky getting off that plain.

Why you don’t think he’s SICK do you?

Maybe he should have a couple more cheeseburgers . That will help him feel better !
        Oops I meant “plane”

Comment

Rep Mike Turner: "Mr. Sondland, let's be clear: no one on this planet—not Donald Trump, Rudy Guiliani, Mick Mulvaney, Mike Pompeo—no one told you aid was tied to political investigations, is that correct."

Gordon Sondland: "That's correct."
          The full exchange is worth posting.

Turner: "After you testified, Chairman Schiff ran out and gave a press conference and said he gets to impeach the president of the United States because of your testimony and if you pull up CNN today, right now their banner says, 'Sondland ties Trump to withholding aid.' Is that your testimony today Ambassador Sondland? That you have evidence that Donald Trump tied the investigations to the aid? Because I don't think you're saying that."

Sondland: "I've said repeatedly congressman that I was presuming. I also said that President Trump never..."

Turner: "So nobody else on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to these investigations?"

Sondland: "Yes."

Turner: "So you really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations."

Sondland: "Other than my own presumption."

Comment

The full exchange is worth posting.

Turner: "After you testified, Chairman Schiff ran out and gave a press conference and said he gets to impeach the president of the United States because of your testimony and if you pull up CNN today, right now their banner says, 'Sondland ties Trump to withholding aid.' Is that your testimony today Ambassador Sondland? That you have evidence that Donald Trump tied the investigations to the aid? Because I don't think you're saying that."

Sondland: "I've said repeatedly congressman that I was presuming. I also said that President Trump never..."

Turner: "So nobody else on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to these investigations?"

Sondland: "Yes."

Turner: "So you really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations."

Sondland: "Other than my own presumption."
            For you libs benefit - "presumptions" does not equal "evidence" in any court except those run by Democrats. Thank God Trump is flipping these courts.

Comment

Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-NY) warned Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to come clean or face the same fate as Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen.
              Just more nonsense from the Dems. Why should we take Rep Maloney's partisan commentary with any seriousness???

Maybe Rep Maloney ought to be concerned by Mark Sandy's testimony this weekend. Maybe the rest of you ought to be concerned why Schiff hasn't released that transcript yet. Could it be because it puts more holes in the Dem narrative?

Comment

The irony is the Democrats are having impeachment hearings over delaying funding $250 million dollars for Ukraine while their impeachment charade continues. The president will be forced to sign another Continuing Resolution to keep our government open because the House haven’t passed a basic budget to fund our government which also included aid to Ukraine.

Comment

Hill testifies that the Russian interest is "to delegitimize our entire presidency."

She says: "The goal of the Russians was really to put whoever became the president…under a cloud.
                  So if secretary, former first lady, former senator Clinton had been elected as president as many expected…she too would have had major questions about her legitimacy."

"What we’re seeing here is this is exactly what the Russian government was hoping for. If they see misinformation, they see doubt, everyone questioning the legitimacy of the president… that they would pit one side of the electorate against the other, pit one party against the other."

Poor Dem suckers are buying it hook, line, and sinker...

Comment

Just more nonsense from the Dems. Why should we take Rep Maloney's partisan commentary with any seriousness???
                    Here’s why -

Where is Paul Manafort tiday?
                    Where is Michael Cohen?
                    Where will Roger Stone be?

Etc

It seems anywhere one drops a worm, a Trump accolyte has done something illegal and winds up in jail.

[quite]
                    Maybe Rep Maloney ought to be concerned by Mark Sandy's testimony this weekend. Maybe the rest of you ought to be concerned why Schiff hasn't released that transcript yet. Could it be because it puts more holes in the Dem narrative?[/QUOTE]

^^^ <sniff> you’ll see Libs ! You’ll be sorry! Wait until we lay down our “new” false flag! It will turn around . <sniff>

You realize how weak and pathetic you sound right ? The acting director of OMB for two stupid weeks is going to bail the GOP out?

One “Hail Mary” after another now isn’t it ?

Comment

Dear Cons,

What do you make off fact that Devin Nunes was collaborating with a man indicted for illegally engineering illegal foreign donations to the Republicans?

Is that a coinky-dink? Or a feature of today’s criminal GOP?

We would like to know because these facts are consistent with the larger GOP beyond Trump being BOUGHT and PAID FOR by foreign interests

People need to start seeing this as treasonous which it is and act accordingly and LOCK UP the perps

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

The irony is the Democrats are having impeachment hearings over delaying funding $250 million dollars for Ukraine while their impeachment charade continues. The president will be forced to sign another Continuing Resolution to keep our government open because the House haven’t passed a basic budget to fund our government which also included aid to Ukraine.
                        This is Typical of this new generation of democrats...focus 100% effort into bashing the Republican President (can anyone site any examples of what good a democratic controlled house has done for the american people in 3 years?).

The houses responsibility is to serve the people (you and me)....Are they doing there job? Is Bashing the POTUS their Job?

Would an ethical and responsible government official ever say "hey lets cut the BS...lets serve the people which is our primary duty as an elected officials. Let the outcome of the Presidential chips fall where they go next November".

Comment

Since we seem so fond of quoting Ken Starr...

The testimony from witnesses in the House Democrats' impeachment hearings has come "nowhere close" to laying out impeachable offenses, former Independent Counsel Ken Starr said Thursday.

Starr said that the witness testimony does not "reach the level of treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

"My assessment of the evidence [thus] far? Nowhere close. The evidence is conflicting and ambiguous."

He said the entire impeachment inquiry is "so terrible for the country." Hemmer cited a Democratic lawmaker who told him he wants the hearings to end and for Congress to issue a censure to Trump over his behavior.

"During the Clinton years and during the Clinton impeachment, voices such as Dianne Feinstein -- she's still in the Senate -- said, 'This is serious...misconduct, but do we really want to remove a sitting president from office? Let's censure him,'" Starr pointed out.

"So, at least, I hope the Democrats will have that conversation about we don't like the way foreign policy was conducted here, the delay [in providing aid] and so forth. That's debatable, but it is not the stuff of impeachment," he told Hemmer.

In the meantime, can we get back to governing and let the election run it's course? Pretty please??

Comment

The testimony from witnesses in the House Democrats' impeachment hearings has come "nowhere close" to laying out impeachable offenses, former Independent Counsel Ken Starr said Thursday.

Starr said that the witness testimony does not "reach the level of treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

"My assessment of the evidence [thus] far? Nowhere close. The evidence is conflicting and ambiguous."

He said the entire impeachment inquiry is "so terrible for the country." Hemmer cited a Democratic lawmaker who told him he wants the hearings to end and for Congress to issue a censure to Trump over his behavior.

"During the Clinton years and during the Clinton impeachment, voices such as Dianne Feinstein -- she's still in the Senate -- said, 'This is serious...misconduct, but do we really want to remove a sitting president from office? Let's censure him,'" Starr pointed out.

"So, at least, I hope the Democrats will have that conversation about we don't like the way foreign policy was conducted here, the delay [in providing aid] and so forth. That's debatable, but it is not the stuff of impeachment," he told Hemmer.

In the meantime, can we get back to governing and let the election run it's course? Pretty please??
                            Considering that Fiona Hill told us impeachment aside , our elections are under foreign attack means that there needs to be BETTER governing otherwise the election won’t fairly “run its course”

You get THAT right ?

I just don’t understand you were into soooo much transparency with “Benghazi”

Comment

Bolded part. Did Kenny mention perjury and obstruction?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Revealed himself as a naked partisan here. Wow.

Comment

Bolded part. Did Kenny mention perjury and obstruction?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Revealed himself as a naked partisan here. Wow.
                                Wait, just yesterday Starr was being quoted by the Dems; now it's flipped and you have an issue.

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X