Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think your missing the point, we run and chase better than the next team therefore we won! Start paying attention to the first touch of Florida players then maybe you will get it
    If your kid isn't playing MLS club or MLS sanctioned tournaments then you don't know what you're talking about.
    Go to topdrawer.com see for yourself where IM teams are standing in the nation with only months of being put together (all fla players)
    There's still a lot room to to improve, get your facts together before you start talking out of your @$$.

Comment

If your kid isn't playing MLS club or MLS sanctioned tournaments then you don't know what you're talking about.
      Go to topdrawer.com see for yourself where IM teams are standing in the nation with only months of being put together (all fla players)
      There's still a lot room to to improve, get your facts together before you start talking out of your @$$.
      Top drawer are you for real!

Comment

Top drawer are you for real!
        If you think Florida’s soccer sucks, what are you even doing in a Florida chat?? If you think top drawer is bs just go to the ussoccerda website and see the standings of IM there’s no bs!!!

Comment

Weston v Inter this Saturday

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2608765]u13 4-0 im
          u14 6-1 im
          u15 3-0 im
          u17 2-1 im
          u19 1-0 w

So it's Weston vs Weston 2.0

Comment

Weston v Inter this Saturday

I thought Weston couldn't play games!

Comment

Top Drawer soccer is the worst place to go to learn what player or team is the best. It is full of ****e.

Comment

Lol it’s all pretty bad s Florida soccer is a joke
                Lol and your kid plays in a fla
                club and can't make a DA team, listen here pal all that negative energy isn't gonna help your ulcer, fla now has 2 MLS clubs and they are both starting to invest $$$ on our youth , if I were you I would be telling my kid to work twice as hard if he wants to play the beautiful game we now have options, stop b.....ing!

Comment

club and can't make a DA team, listen here pal all that negative energy isn't gonna help your ulcer, fla now has 2 MLS clubs and they are both starting to invest $$$ on our youth , if I were you I would be telling my kid to work twice as hard if he wants to play the beautiful game we now have options, stop b.....ing!
                  LOL work twice as hard :)
                  Kids that have been pushed by their parents to do personal training in addition to their club's training, will quit the sport do to burnout...sorry IM parents.

Comment

It’s all marketing and your buying into it the training is not on the level mate. IM is no sophisticated

Comment

It’s all marketing and your buying into it the training is not on the level mate. IM is no sophisticated
                      hahahahaha.

I love how the haters come on here to talk ***** about IM.

You know darn well that you'd have your kid playing there if he got picked. Don't kid yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        hahahahaha.

I love how the haters come on here to talk ***** about im.

You know darn well that you'd have your kid playing there if he got picked. Don't kid yourself.
                        img is a **** show for soccer now american football yes

Comment

Wonder if the Wu17s are bringing the pres. Son, they may want to show his skills to IM.last season he had the highest playing %.

Comment

Wonder if the Wu17s are bringing the pres. Son, they may want to show his skills to IM.last season he had the highest playing %.
                            Of course!

You think Zig is gonna let them play without his kid?

Comment

U-13
                              3-2 Inter - Weston could’ve won it

U-14
                              2-2 - Weston could’ve won it

Comment

U-13
                                3-2 Inter - Weston could’ve won it

U-14
                                2-2 - Weston could’ve won it
                                U-13 player number 3 for weston is a beast best player on the field

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X