Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who else would it be? No one knows who the kid is..
    I am not his dad but I know of him and his brother

Comment

Edgewood is terrible this year, easy win for eau gallie
      oops, final score Edgewood 4 Eau Gallie 2.

Comment

Titusville will destroy satellite
        Final game result : Satellite 5 ECNL I mean Titusville 0.

Comment

Final game result : Satellite 5 ECNL I mean Titusville 0.
          You should really come out to the games, I'm not sure if it's the ECNL players...

Comment

You should really come out to the games, I'm not sure if it's the ECNL players...
            Ahhhhh, the bus

Comment

Titusville will destroy satellite
              final score: Satellite 5 Titusville 0. That should quiet down all the early season smack talk coming out of Titusville about superiority of the players from north end of the county. Now maybe they can just let the Titusville kids play. They have enough talent to win some games, but not looking like the State Championship team they were predicting. How about Satellite? Will they be able to surprise the traditional Brevard powers?

Comment

How about Satellite? Will they be able to surprise the traditional Brevard powers?
                Wouldn't mind seeing that, but unlikely.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing that, but unlikely.
                  Don’t think that’s gonna happen with how good Eau gallie is this year

Comment

Poor ignorant fool you are. HS interscholastic sports are an important part of the HS experience. You are depriving your kid of it for your ego. You have convinced him over the years that he is too good for HS. Everyone knows HS is not where you get recruited. That is not the reason to play HS. Unless your kid is in the top couple percent of the DA players his soccer experience will soon be over too. The better players will play in college and a very small percentage will play professionally. Of those Americans who will play professionally, the vast majority will earn a very low salary. You are the one preparing for "****er hall of shame" (whatever that is). Most of us are preparing our kids for college. Not college soccer, college academics. Some of them will play soccer in college and at least some of them are as talented at soccer as your little off to spain kid. We are just a little more grounded in reality than you are.
                    Only a delusional daddy defends his kid playing hs soccer this hard.

I am not depriving him of anything except unnecessary injury. He is the one who chose not to play for HS because he has a more important agenda - His future in the sport. It is YOUR ego (and the inability for your kid to play at higher levels) which permits him to play for his hs team and be cheered on in the only stadium he will ever play in.

My kid has a 3.9 GPA and has 7-8 colleges currently pining for his talent. He does not want to play in american colleges at this time and wants to take his talent to Europe and follow up on what seems to be a promising open door for him.

You should spend more time worrying about your kid graduating from an NAIA school with a communications degree than worrying about my kid playing in Europe within the next 8 months.

Enjoy those high school moments. Make sure you add his participation trophy to that F O C K E R Hall of fame pal.

Comment

Don’t think that’s gonna happen with how good Eau gallie is this year
                      Did I not see Eau Gallie got beat last night?

Comment

Did I not see Eau Gallie got beat last night?
                        Everyone’s perdictions have been terrible so far

Comment

Everyone’s perdictions have been terrible so far
                          It’s high school man, seniors leave, new coaches come in, it’s crazy.

Comment

I am not depriving him of anything except unnecessary injury. He is the one who chose not to play for HS because he has a more important agenda - His future in the sport. It is YOUR ego (and the inability for your kid to play at higher levels) which permits him to play for his hs team and be cheered on in the only stadium he will ever play in.

My kid has a 3.9 GPA and has 7-8 colleges currently pining for his talent. He does not want to play in american colleges at this time and wants to take his talent to Europe and follow up on what seems to be a promising open door for him.

You should spend more time worrying about your kid graduating from an NAIA school with a communications degree than worrying about my kid playing in Europe within the next 8 months.

Enjoy those high school moments. Make sure you add his participation trophy to that F O C K E R Hall of fame pal.
                            You seem exceptionally stupid even by TS standards

Comment

Little Messi either is not from Brevard county or his nutty dad is completely delusional. There are not currently any Brevard county high school age players that have any future in the sport higher than mid-level college. Sorry, but the open door you speak of does not enter into the packed stadium you are dreaming of. Hard to believe you can be so out of touch with reality. The best male player ever to come out of Brevard is now at Eastern Florida State College and there are no high school boys even of his caliber in Brevard county at present time. Keep dreaming.

Comment

Little Messi either is not from Brevard county or his nutty dad is completely delusional. There are not currently any Brevard county high school age players that have any future in the sport higher than mid-level college. Sorry, but the open door you speak of does not enter into the packed stadium you are dreaming of. Hard to believe you can be so out of touch with reality. The best male player ever to come out of Brevard is now at Eastern Florida State College and there are no high school boys even of his caliber in Brevard county at present time. Keep dreaming.
                                There used to be tons of d1 athletes coming from Merritt island and Melbourne back in 2010s

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X