Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how TBU does not have a team in the top bracket. 08 Must be down year for TBU. Don’t worry I’m sure they will pouch WFF top girls next year and have a strong u13 ecnl team.
    Played TBU top team and you are correct it a down year for them. They would get killed in top division like they are in pre-ecnl

Comment

It looks like all of the clubs from Florida and Georgia are represented at this tournament, except Armada. Wonder why?

Comment

Again the parents who are at Disney want to be there...stop being jelly...it’s an experience, and have to tell you it’s our prerogative how we spend our money...priceless memories...we don’t need your approval and permission. We know we are not attending the FIFA World Cup. We are taking our kids to a pretty cool tournament in Disney. Envy is a deadly sin.
        No one said not to go to Disney , just have fun and if your kids want orange slices at HT, give it to them!

Comment

No one said not to go to Disney , just have fun and if your kids want orange slices at HT, give it to them!
          No but these trolls have to put down the tournament and try to tell people that they are fools for or going...

Comment

I want to see TBU merge with WFF. So tired of the this WFF is better, TBU is better. Both club equally want your money. If the two best club merge, they can charge twice as much.

Comment

I want to see TBU merge with WFF. So tired of the this WFF is better, TBU is better. Both club equally want your money. If the two best club merge, they can charge twice as much.
              Sounds like AB wants upgrade the Raptor.

Comment

That is called a monopoly

Comment

Funny how TBU does not have a team in the top bracket. 08 Must be down year for TBU. Don’t worry I’m sure they will pouch WFF top girls next year and have a strong u13 ecnl team.
                  Poor WFF's always blaming TBU for talent leaving their program.

Comment

Maybe if wff took better care of there talent, they would not leave.

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=12

Will a florida team win or a team from out of state?
                      Sunrise 08 winner

Comment

Sunrise 08 winner
                        Congrats to Sunrise.

Comment

Sunrise 08 winner
                          Congrats to Sunrise, was hoping to meet you in the finals.

Comment

Well stated. The haters are likely Armada parents/coaches. They harbor a lot of negative energy.
                            The most true statement I've read. And of course, the kickball Sting team wins. One player that shoots from half field wins the games. Mr. Obvious will respond,. I'm sure of it. Bigger field, she'll be irrelevant.

Comment

The most true statement I've read. And of course, the kickball Sting team wins. One player that shoots from half field wins the games. Mr. Obvious will respond,. I'm sure of it. Bigger field, she'll be irrelevant.
                              nice excuse. defend better and nobody scores from half field.

Comment

Based on the scores they look to be defensive. I’m not sure a person kicking from half field won those games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X