Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. Keep on drinking Scotty’s red Kool-aid. Tell your son to have fun playing at Eastern Florida, if he can even make it there.
    Sad but true one of the best players ever from Brevard county is playing at Eastern Florida. I am pretty sure that was because of grades, He was developed by OC but Scotty will surely take credit for him since he played for him one season.

Comment

Lol. Keep on drinking Scotty’s red Kool-aid. Tell your son to have fun playing at Eastern Florida, if he can even make it there.
      My kid has never played at SCU, I just don't think all of the other clubs suck. I happen to believe all the Brevard Clubs provide a valuable service and are good. Furthermore my kid will not be choosing a college based on who will let him play soccer, so Eastern Florida is out. You my friend are the one drinking somebodies kool-aid. I think that is pretty obvious based on your comments.

Comment

Sad but true one of the best players ever from Brevard county is playing at Eastern Florida. I am pretty sure that was because of grades, He was developed by OC but Scotty will surely take credit for him since he played for him one season.
        And he started playing and stayed at CBS until about U14. After that made the right move as a national level player to go to Orlando. Best player out of Brevard at least in the years I have been watching. JUCO serves a purpose for some very talented players in a number of sports for several reasons. Far better player than the kids of the idiots posting to this site

Comment

And he started playing and stayed at CBS until about U14. After that made the right move as a national level player to go to Orlando. Best player out of Brevard at least in the years I have been watching. JUCO serves a purpose for some very talented players in a number of sports for several reasons. Far better player than the kids of the idiots posting to this site
          Who you calling idiot? Idiot!

Comment

Who you calling idiot? Idiot!
            Scott Armstrong!

Comment

Just stop talking. Space Coast is disgusting. Personally I think all the clubs in Brevard are scummy.

Long drive home after you taken so many Losses over the years..Ha

Comment

My kid has never played at SCU, I just don't think all of the other clubs suck. I happen to believe all the Brevard Clubs provide a valuable service and are good. Furthermore my kid will not be choosing a college based on who will let him play soccer, so Eastern Florida is out. You my friend are the one drinking somebodies kool-aid. I think that is pretty obvious based on your comments.
                Lol then name a club in Brevard that doesn’t suck.

Comment

It's too bad that he's under investigation.
                  Investigation into his taste in soccer moms (or dads) maybe. He isn't smart enough to be guilty of anything meaningful.

Comment

Investigation into his taste in soccer moms (or dads) maybe. He isn't smart enough to be guilty of anything meaningful.
                    He has been smart enough to take parents' money for years and years for soccer "training and development" so clearly he is smarter than you, as you have actually been working all these years.

Comment

Which dads?

Comment

據我所知,我還沒有全部事實,但是斯科特·阿姆斯特朗(Scott Armstrong)與其他男人發生過性關係,他真的很喜歡。

Comment

據我所知,我還沒有全部事實,但是斯科特·阿姆斯特朗(Scott Armstrong)與其他男人發生過性關係,他真的很喜歡。
                          Well said! Very concise and to the point!

Comment

For the scott armstrong follower, he only here because the parents here are easy to fool.
                            Happy Thanksgiving Scott Ayyyy! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving, Scott?

Comment

Thankful you clueless parents love to listen to my growth and development speech.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Scott Ayyyy! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving, Scott?
                                Thankful that you stupid parents continue to write checks, and buy into my "I am not worried about winning, just development right now" speech. Thank you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X