Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry miller

He lives by me and smells like a litter box. RBK has a new stench.

Comment

Larry miller

A friend of mine exposed his surf ny connection and the misleading behind their relationship. He lost soooooooooo much $$$$ because of my friend. Larry you know exactly what I mean.

Comment

Larry Miller

BS Academy in the northeast got lots in the mail exposing Larry and his vile and vulgar postings. They listened to my friend and stopped payment on his check.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          A friend of mine exposed his surf ny connection and the misleading behind their relationship. He lost soooooooooo much $$$$ because of my friend. Larry you know exactly what I mean.
          Please share the details. Nothing disinfects like sunlight.

Comment

He lives by me and smells like a litter box. RBK has a new stench.
            Does he still drive around on his tricycle "motorbike" pretending that he is a renegade roadster at 76? Have you asked him about the thousands of dollars he spent on his cat-run that runs along his property?

Comment

I spent a lot of time clipping Larry’s responses and sending them to his advertisers. Many big $$$ clubs left after I exposed his vulgar and inappropriate ways.
              Back of the net never made much per year.

Comment

Look Larry, I know you hate this site because unlike BOTN it allows people to expose SUSA for what they are; a club with poor training and development.

Comment

Seems like NY is only state this is happening on

Comment

Larry Miller

Seems like NY is only state this is happening on
                    no, its happening in other state sites like vermont, rhode island and arkansas to name a few...its someone with the username helena.

Comment

no, its happening in other state sites like vermont, rhode island and arkansas to name a few...its someone with the username helena.
                      those have no traffic....I did see some on the CT board (which I look at now and then since we play CT teams) but not like on the board.

Comment

I just looked at a few of the posts - each one has a slightly different version of helena____. Anyway, I started a few thread to try and get the mod's attention.

Comment

Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks!
                          Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks!

Comment

Comment

If you want to take down the BOTN world, take the following steps.

(1) Miller does NOT get paid based on page views, posts, or clicks despite what many people think. Ever notice that there are no banner ads (Google ads) on BOTN?

(2) The business is driven by fixed price advertising (tournaments, camps) and some number of annual contracts. The e-mails that you receive is EVERYTHING to the business. The open rate on those e-mails gets reported to advertisers. The click rate on those e-mails is what matters - targeted marking to YOU in your home! If you want to cripple the business, unsubscribe from every single e-mail that you receive from BOTN. Do not open them. Do not read them.

(3) Next, do not patronize his advertised tournaments. When registration rates are strong, Miller cites BOTN advertising as the reason. Drive those registration rates down and suddenly the commercial model erodes.

Looks like LongIslandSoccer.net is the way to go

Comment

BOTN has never been about the kids or soccer development which is the mistake parents make - it is nothing but an old-style advertising mill.

Change the board to another sport - like baseball (which he failed at) - and the same model flows if the parents come to the board. The parents are the key in this whole model. They are chasing the sport for their kids while Miller chasing the advertising revenue.

Miller has always seen BOTN as an extension to his radio career; BOTN gives him a "voice" and allows him to feel relevant given his daughters have both walked away.
                                What radio career?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X