Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you keep repeating this lie? It's been explained to you multiple times. Are you too stupid to understand or is it a defense mechanism to keep your feeble brain from exploding?
    He is too stupid to understand. All he does is regurgitate the talking points he hears on Breitbart, Hannity, and Rush. He doesn't have the brainpower to think for himself.

In 2016, Cambridge Analytica did a brilliant job of mining Facebook data to find people susceptible to Russian propaganda. Whether is swung the election is arguable, but it certainly added to Trump's cult of personality and riled up delusional drones like the one that haunts this forum.

Comment

You are just flat out making up false facts to make Trump's behavior somehow excusable.
      No proof - zero - exists of what you claim happened in 2016. Show me the proof and I change my opinion. In contrast, there is written evidence showing Trump trading favors w/ a foreign govt in 2019, testimony, and oral admissions. Additionally, it may be dirty politics to hire a former foreign intelligence agency to acquire dirt, but that is not the same as dealing with a foreign government.

But let's make a deal. I will assume as given that all you state about Biden is true. If that is the case, he should step down as nominee and Trump should be impeached.

You have not in any way cast any doubt on Trump's behavior. It is impeachable and violates the constitution. Whatever Biden did or did not do, is not the issue, he isn't president. If you think he did something wrong, then he should stop running for President and not to be a hypocrite you should agree that Trump should be impeached. Period.
      https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

So here’s one for you. If it doesn’t matter what Biden or Hillary did because they’re not the POTUS, then why were you guys calling for Trumps impeachment prior to the election?? 🤯

Actually, according to the Politico article the Clinton administration did deal directly with a foreign government. Moreover, Biden threatened a “foreign government” by withholding aid. According to u that’s a impeachable offense. You have not cast any doubt on Biden’s behavior.

When Trump is found guilty of anything then I’ll let you know if I change my mind. I figure since Hillary and Biden get a free pass because they were never found guilty, then so should Trump.

Comment

So here’s one for you. If it doesn’t matter what Biden or Hillary did because they’re not the POTUS, then why were you guys calling for Trumps impeachment prior to the election?? 🤯

Actually, according to the Politico article the Clinton administration did deal directly with a foreign government. Moreover, Biden threatened a “foreign government” by withholding aid. According to u that’s a impeachable offense. You have not cast any doubt on Biden’s behavior.

When Trump is found guilty of anything then I’ll let you know if I change my mind. I figure since Hillary and Biden get a free pass because they were never found guilty, then so should Trump.
        Um ... read much beyond the headline. Your own article concludes the following “There’s little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine.”

Comment

18 U.S. Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.”

“Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

2 U.S. Code § 192, “Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers.”

18 U.S. Code § 610, “Coercion of political activity.”

It shall be unlawful for any person to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, any employee of the Federal Government … to engage in … any political activity.”

18 U.S. Code § 595, when a government official, “in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President.”

Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution prohibits the federal government from granting titles of nobility, and restricts members of the government from receiving gifts, emoluments, offices or titles from foreign states and monarchies without the consent of the United States Congress

Is that enough ????????

Comment

When Trump is found guilty of anything then I’ll let you know if I change my mind.
            We won't hold our breaths. When Trump is found guilty, you'll make up some justification to continue sucking his corrupt c0ck.

Comment

Na, just right !
              Na, just another angry illegal whose Parents are being deported.

Comment

We won't hold our breaths. When Trump is found guilty, you'll make up some justification to continue sucking his corrupt c0ck.
                Your Daddys calling,time for you to start sucking his C0ck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X