Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump surrenders to ISIS.... again! What a pussy!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ^ good Lord, dude, learn to punctuate so that your ramblings are readable. I know this is a forum, and I'm not a grammar Nazi, but I've seen 2nd and 3rd graders that are clearer than you.
    Correct your own grammar first "dude".

You've seen 2nd and 3rd graders? Where? The grocery? Your basement? Where??

How does "seeing them" allow you to come to the conclusion that they are "clearer"? Were they wearing cloaking devices when you saw them? Were they on Wonder Woman's invisible jet? Were the kids you saw offspring of Kevin Bacon from the movie Hollow Man?

Before you attempt to bash someone for their "forum etiquette" tighten your own sh*t up first grammar half-nazi.

Comment

Correct your own grammar first "dude".

You've seen 2nd and 3rd graders? Where? The grocery? Your basement? Where??

How does "seeing them" allow you to come to the conclusion that they are "clearer"? Were they wearing cloaking devices when you saw them? Were they on Wonder Woman's invisible jet? Were the kids you saw offspring of Kevin Bacon from the movie Hollow Man?

Before you attempt to bash someone for their "forum etiquette" tighten your own sh*t up first grammar half-nazi.
      Someone got triggered...boooohooohoooo....go cry to mommy.....

Comment

Biggest pussy president in history.... afraid of his own shadow

Comment

Biggest pussy president in history.... afraid of his own shadow
          Good choice. After the ass kicking libtards took today with the great economic news, I’d change the narrative too.

Comment

Good choice. After the ass kicking libtards took today with the great economic news, I’d change the narrative too.
            "great economic news"? Would that be the news that black unemployment increased in May and the overall unemployment rate is the highest it's been since the great depression? Only someone drowning in breitbart or Fox News kool-aide could be so delusional.

The rate was revised upwards since the original report on Friday morning. I'm sure there are no shenanigans going on there.

https://i.redd.it/3yexpxbc7a351.jpg
            https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ication-error/

Comment

"great economic news"? Would that be the news that black unemployment increased in May and the overall unemployment rate is the highest it's been since the great depression? Only someone drowning in breitbart or Fox News kool-aide could be so delusional.

The rate was revised upwards since the original report on Friday morning. I'm sure there are no shenanigans going on there.

https://i.redd.it/3yexpxbc7a351.jpg
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ication-error/
              Hahaha. You weren’t singing that tune 4 months ago when black and Hispanic unemployment were at all time lows, were you? Of course not because you were still baffled it happened after Obama said it couldn’t be done. Now after the shutting down the economy due to the worse global pandemic in a nearly a century, you’re trying to blame Trump for loss of jobs? Listen to how moronic you sound:

“Trump failed to act fast enough in shutting down the government “
              “Trump is opening up the government too fast”
              “ Black unemployment increased in May and the overall unemployment rate is the highest it's been since the great depression“ (Gee, ya think?)

See my point? Oh, I know you do and so does MSNBC and CNN. You libtards are actually pissed the numbers were so high. What does that say about the Democratic Party? They’re actually rooting against an economic comeback because they know it spells disaster for them in November. Remember this, the government isn’t even fully open and millions are already going back to work. What do ya think will happen when it does? Everyone sees right through you and Biden’s bullshït which is why you idiots are in panic mode. You’re scratching your head wondering how the hell this guy keeps coming back. Ya better get used to it!

Comment

What does that say about the Democratic Party? They’re actually rooting against an economic comeback because they know it spells disaster for them in November.
                I used this talking point on one of my libtard friends today. He said it was a lie so I went online to find proof of democrats rooting against an economic comeback, and couldn't find any. Help me out please. I don't want to have to admit I fell for bullsh1t right-wing lies I saw on the internet.

Comment

I used this talking point on one of my libtard friends today. He said it was a lie so I went online to find proof of democrats rooting against an economic comeback, and couldn't find any. Help me out please. I don't want to have to admit I fell for bullsh1t right-wing lies I saw on the internet.
                  You obviously didn’t look very hard. Here’s a little sampling:

https://www.newsweek.com/delaney-acc...-1455553?amp=1

Delaney was campaigning in Altoona, Iowa, on Wednesday when he was asked by reporters if he thought a recession was likely. Financial experts and market indicators have recently signaled that an economic downturn may be coming sooner rather than later.

"I hope it's not," the congressman said. "You know, it feels like some Democrats are cheering on a recession because they want to stick it to Trump."

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/596500/

But some of the president’s opponents are greeting economic jitters with a surprising response: Bring on the recession! Their thinking goes like this: Trump’s presidency poses a unique threat to the United States and the planet. A recession is a high but necessary price to pay for the quasi-guarantee of his administration’s demise—akin to taking out an insurance policy against Trump’s second term. While a downturn could crater Trump’s odds at reelection, it would also create much of the inequity, misery, and chaos that Democrats seek to avoid by winning in 2020.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/recess...wish-list/amp/

But the quickest way to cause a recession is to kill the confidence of consumers. Without the consumer being willing to spend, the economy will crap out.

That’s where all the talk of a recession comes in. If the Trump haters in and outside the media can convince consumers that the next recession is right around the corner, the next recession just might be right around the corner.

https://www.scnow.com/opinion/column...85e8f.amp.html

But now we see Democratic leaders and the “unbiased” media openly rooting for a recession. The drumbeat for an economic contraction has been nonstop for the past two weeks. Maryland Rep. John Delaney, a Democratic presidential candidate, recently chastised his own party for cheerleading for a financial collapse.

The people who would be hurt most by this hoped-for end to prosperity would not be the super-rich, people like HBO’s Bill Maher, who every week pines for economic pain and suffering, but the very working-class Americans
                  whom liberals insist they stand behind.

https://www.thenation.com/article/ar...l-maher/tnamp/

Over the last few months, comedian Bill Maher has repeatedly rooted for an economic crash, seeing it as one sure method to defeat Donald Trump next year. “I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point,” he said in June on his HBO show. “And by the way, I’m hoping for it. I think one [way] you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy.”

Comment

You obviously didn’t look very hard. Here’s a little sampling:

https://www.newsweek.com/delaney-acc...-1455553?amp=1

Delaney was campaigning in Altoona, Iowa, on Wednesday when he was asked by reporters if he thought a recession was likely. Financial experts and market indicators have recently signaled that an economic downturn may be coming sooner rather than later.

"I hope it's not," the congressman said. "You know, it feels like some Democrats are cheering on a recession because they want to stick it to Trump."

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/596500/

But some of the president’s opponents are greeting economic jitters with a surprising response: Bring on the recession! Their thinking goes like this: Trump’s presidency poses a unique threat to the United States and the planet. A recession is a high but necessary price to pay for the quasi-guarantee of his administration’s demise—akin to taking out an insurance policy against Trump’s second term. While a downturn could crater Trump’s odds at reelection, it would also create much of the inequity, misery, and chaos that Democrats seek to avoid by winning in 2020.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/recess...wish-list/amp/

But the quickest way to cause a recession is to kill the confidence of consumers. Without the consumer being willing to spend, the economy will crap out.

That’s where all the talk of a recession comes in. If the Trump haters in and outside the media can convince consumers that the next recession is right around the corner, the next recession just might be right around the corner.

https://www.scnow.com/opinion/column...85e8f.amp.html

But now we see Democratic leaders and the “unbiased” media openly rooting for a recession. The drumbeat for an economic contraction has been nonstop for the past two weeks. Maryland Rep. John Delaney, a Democratic presidential candidate, recently chastised his own party for cheerleading for a financial collapse.

The people who would be hurt most by this hoped-for end to prosperity would not be the super-rich, people like HBO’s Bill Maher, who every week pines for economic pain and suffering, but the very working-class Americans
                    whom liberals insist they stand behind.

https://www.thenation.com/article/ar...l-maher/tnamp/

Over the last few months, comedian Bill Maher has repeatedly rooted for an economic crash, seeing it as one sure method to defeat Donald Trump next year. “I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point,” he said in June on his HBO show. “And by the way, I’m hoping for it. I think one [way] you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy.”
                    Your proof is four "people are saying" type quotes without actual names, and attention-whore Bill Maher who is obviously being hyperbolic? Not very convincing.

If you can't do better than that I'm going to have to admit I was full of sh1t. I had higher hopes for such a confident and outspoken MAGA warrior like yourself. Maybe we're being brainwashed by Fox News after all.

Comment

Your proof is four "people are saying" type quotes without actual names, and attention-whore Bill Maher who is obviously being hyperbolic? Not very convincing.

If you can't do better than that I'm going to have to admit I was full of sh1t. I had higher hopes for such a confident and outspoken MAGA warrior like yourself. Maybe we're being brainwashed by Fox News after all.
                      Hahaha...Who are you kidding? A 1000 names wouldn’t convince you. We all know that. You said you couldn’t find anything and in 30 seconds I found pages of stories. Sorry it sank your fake narrative. I’m always hear to help out. You’re welcome.

Comment

Hahaha...Who are you kidding? A 1000 names wouldn’t convince you. We all know that. You said you couldn’t find anything and in 30 seconds I found pages of stories. Sorry it sank your fake narrative. I’m always hear to help out. You’re welcome.
                        I'd settle for a verifiable quote from ONE prominent democratic politician. Surely you could find one quote in all those pages of stories.

Please don't give me the QAnon "do your own research" cop out. That always means there's no proof.

Comment

Dude, you should just admit you were full of sh!t and cut your losses.

Comment

I'd settle for a verifiable quote from ONE prominent democratic politician. Surely you could find one quote in all those pages of stories.

Please don't give me the QAnon "do your own research" cop out. That always means there's no proof.
                            The Useful Idiot won't provide proof because in his feeble brain it's already proven. In the MAGAhead alternate reality, "people are saying", "I saw it on my Facebook feed", and "Breitbart told me" count as facts.

I'm thankful that most of these morons will fall silent after 11/3/2020.

Comment

The Useful Idiot won't provide proof because in his feeble brain it's already proven. In the MAGAhead alternate reality, "people are saying", "I saw it on my Facebook feed", and "Breitbart told me" count as facts.

I'm thankful that most of these morons will fall silent after 11/3/2020.
                              Biden is a mediocre choice who inspires no one, but hella better than Trump and the idiot show.

Comment

Biden is a mediocre choice who inspires no one, but hella better than Trump and the idiot show.
                                Any sane adult 2020. That goes for tossing the old guard GOP also. We can figure the rest out later. If Trump wins again this country is f- ucked for the next quarter century.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X