Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    At the end of the day, Simone Biles will go down as the most decorated and dominant gymnast in history. And you’ll still be an angry dude on the internet.
    Definitely a dude whose last athletic accomplishment was as a bench warmer on his high school football team.

Probably a little racist. Would he be this irate if a white gymnast had dropped out?

Comment

Not at the Olympics but here’s a few…
      The one very well known accident, Elena Mukhina - paralyzed then eventually died because of complications. Melanie Coleman - Southern Connecticut in 2019, died after falling from Uneven bars. Julissa Gomez, paralyzed then died 3 years due to complications.
      👏👏👏thanks for the troll slam

Comment

Solid rebuttal. Unfortunately the person you are responding to is a troll and will try to pick apart some split hairs to deny the fact they've just been owned on the internet by someone who actually did their research
        Yes......not at Olympics or worlds. People trip and die in the shower too, so you will find examples of people dying from just about anything, every day

Comment

Wow I guess the prior poster got owned here. Thanks for dropping some knowledge into his knowledge free world. Some scary stuff.
          Owned? What are you 12? No I didn’t. She is still a quitter. How many uneven bar routines are performed every say. Your sample is probably .00000000001 percent. Safer sitting on your roof holding a 10 ft aluminum pole in a thunderstorm

Comment

Definitely a dude whose last athletic accomplishment was as a bench warmer on his high school football team.

Probably a little racist. Would he be this irate if a white gymnast had dropped out?
            I’m white, so I have to be racist according to about 50 percent of this country. Every white man is. If she was white, I would call her a quitter and mentally weak too. Stop trying to make everything about race

Comment

I’m white, so I have to be racist according to about 50 percent of this country. Every white man is. If she was white, I would call her a quitter and mentally weak too. Stop trying to make everything about race
              Take the medal away

https://nypost.com/2021/08/01/medali...ympic-protest/

Comment

Owned? What are you 12? No I didn’t. She is still a quitter. How many uneven bar routines are performed every say. Your sample is probably .00000000001 percent. Safer sitting on your roof holding a 10 ft aluminum pole in a thunderstorm
                You got owned, n00b. All you have left is your tears. Look around you, no one likes you. Michael says get some TalkSpace.

Comment

Nice misuse of statistics. No one wins at the olympics doing simple routines - degree of difficulty is part of the scoring. To win you have to do the hardest tricks. If you aren’t going to do that then you need to stand aside. Which is a good recommendation for you to follow. If you don’t know what your are doing (statistics, soccer, life…) stand aside and let the real people compete.

Agree with the other poster - don’t watch any more sports, get yourself some TalkSpace.

Comment

I agree with the poster. Some - definitely not all - people wouldn't be so worked up if she was white. This fits nicely with their stereotypes that blacks don't work hard

Comment

Nice misuse of statistics. No one wins at the olympics doing simple routines - degree of difficulty is part of the scoring. To win you have to do the hardest tricks. If you aren’t going to do that then you need to stand aside. Which is a good recommendation for you to follow. If you don’t know what your are doing (statistics, soccer, life…) stand aside and let the real people compete.

Agree with the other poster - don’t watch any more sports, get yourself some TalkSpace.
                      Exactly you tool. If the hardest, most dangerous routines are in the Olympics, and no one had died, is it as death defying as you say. If that was mary Lou, I would call her a quitter too. She had a difficult past, like 10 years ago. Nadia had it harder and more recent when she performed and she was younger. Just mentally tougher.

Comment

Exactly you tool. If the hardest, most dangerous routines are in the Olympics, and no one had died, is it as death defying as you say. If that was mary Lou, I would call her a quitter too. She had a difficult past, like 10 years ago. Nadia had it harder and more recent when she performed and she was younger. Just mentally tougher.
                        Ahhhhh...now the entails weak one is coming back. All of a sudden, flipping on the bean is not that dangerous.

I will be rooting for Lee to win and biles not to medal.

Us women beat by Canada. Could t score again. Time for the overhaul....out with the old kneeling hags. How does that humble pie taste? Still have a chance for bronze though. Guess we will see if they have any heart remaining or if MR has completely killed it

Comment

Ahhhhh...now the entails weak one is coming back. All of a sudden, flipping on the bean is not that dangerous.

Us women beat by Canada. Could t score again. Time for the overhaul....out with the old kneeling hags. How does that humble pie taste? Still have a chance for bronze though. Guess we will see if they have any heart remaining or if MR has completely killed it
                          If you actually read the reason why she pulled out you would understand. Beam is quite different than the others.

Comment

MR? You mean the same MR that won the game vs. Holland?

Comment

If you actually read the reason why she pulled out you would understand. Beam is quite different than the others.

Gold medal gymnast Dominique Dawes on Simone Biles

"U.S. gymnastics’ appalling culture has been felt at every level of the sport. Many coaches rule through intimidation and fear — and have been rewarded for it. They scream at practices that begin before sunrise and end after sunset. They bestow only scant praise, indulging instead in streams of criticism and looks of disgust.

I remember walking on eggshells, feeling as if I were always letting someone down. My bowed legs were a deduction. My flat feet were a deduction. I started feeling as if I myself were a deduction.

Young gymnasts push through agony and sickness out of fear and compete in emotional and physical pain. We may smile for the cameras and offer politically correct sound bites, but this hides the fact that for many of us, true happiness and freedom are rarely felt.

That’s one reason Larry Nassar, the former USA Gymnastics team doctor — who for decades subjected girls and young women to serial abuse — was able to get away with his crimes for so long.

In a sport often devoid of kindness, Nassar presented himself as the “nice guy,” someone we gymnasts could talk to about anything. Of course, as the world now knows, Nassar didn’t care about the girls and women he treated. He was a pedophile, subjecting his victims to lasting psychological trauma, even as many were attempting to reveal other traumas to him.

What Biles has underscored for us all is that mental health is worth more than a gold medal — more than any title. Biles is the greatest gymnast of all time, but she’s so much more than that. She’s a mental health advocate, a survivor, an inspiration to millions. And she’s only 24. An Olympic exit will not be the end of her story"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...mental-health/

Comment

MR? You mean the same MR that won the game vs. Holland?
                                The won who wanted you to think that with her pose. AN won that game with Pk save in regulation and two saves in shoot out. You can believe the gay liberal narrative though. The rest of us watched the game. No pressure on her, if she missed, us would still have won if they made the 5th one regardless of what Holland did.

Stupid is as stupid does though bro

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X