Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can't finish anything, dbag. Does it make you feel like a big man to anonymously bag on a teenage girl? You need something to make you feel,like a big man because you're nothing but a big pussy.
    Slow down on those little blue pills buddy! Should you be popping those during the middle of the day?

Comment

Yeah, one of the other 30 players on the team that does all of the work!

-Not an FU parent (just looked into the stats quickly .... there is always a story there if you look for it)
      Watch the game, clips and stats tell you nothing.

Comment

Slow down on those little blue pills buddy! Should you be popping those during the middle of the day?
        Speak, pussy, speak...

Comment

Watch the game, clips and stats tell you nothing.
          OK, I watched her in all 5 games against top-6 teams in the mighty metro atlantic ...... after 460 minutes of soccer, i saw her score one goal .... wow, wow, wow .... she is totally amazing! She should definitely be on the English NT. Care to bet what she does against the last top-6 team when they play?? Like you, she is a BOTTOM FEEDER!!

Comment

hilarious watching OW eat their young
            If you hang around this board long enough it always happens.

No club bashes their own like OW. Here's a kid who achieved her goal of getting recruited and playing on Division 1 level team and a parent (or maybe Coach) feels the need to come on here and tear her down. For what reason?

Ironically it's a parent that stood on the same sideline with your for years. Well done sir.

Comment

OK, I watched her in all 5 games against top-6 teams in the mighty metro atlantic ...... after 460 minutes of soccer, i saw her score one goal .... wow, wow, wow .... she is totally amazing! She should definitely be on the English NT. Care to bet what she does against the last top-6 team when they play?? Like you, she is a BOTTOM FEEDER!!
              You're a big man. Ridiculing a teenage girl to try to make you feel good about yourself. You're a piece of shít.... nothing more than, to quote you, BOTTOM FEEDER scum. The reality is that you're a little guy with a Napoleon Complex that has, um, a dinky little manhood. You would get a good ol' fashioned butt beating by most people.... pathetic!

Comment

I’m confused. The forward is from England. She didn’t play at OW obviously. Think you morons are having two different conversations.

Comment

You're a big man. Ridiculing a teenage girl to try to make you feel good about yourself. You're a piece of shít.... nothing more than, to quote you, BOTTOM FEEDER scum. The reality is that you're a little guy with a Napoleon Complex that has, um, a dinky little manhood. You would get a good ol' fashioned butt beating by most people.... pathetic!
                  You forgot to add that he live vicariously through his daughter, who may or may not be a decent player, because he knows that she is his only chance in his life, ever, to have any athletic glory.

Comment

If you hang around this board long enough it always happens.

No club bashes their own like OW. Here's a kid who achieved her goal of getting recruited and playing on Division 1 level team and a parent (or maybe Coach) feels the need to come on here and tear her down. For what reason?

Ironically it's a parent that stood on the same sideline with your for years. Well done sir.
                    I'm not OW and this is one of the reasons why - the parents are nutters

Comment

WHAAAAA! Want a bottle, baby? Stop promoting your kid you egomaniac.

Comment

WHAAAAA! Want a bottle, baby? Stop promoting your kid you egomaniac.
                        I'm not promoting anybody. You're the one that feels the need to put down a kid. You're a BOTTOM FEEDING LOSER!

Comment

UConn Women 4-14-1

Comment

UConn Women 4-14-1
                            This was discussed ad nauseum. Tough year. New coach. Lots of injuries. I expect they will turn it back around next year.

Comment

This was discussed ad nauseum. Tough year. New coach. Lots of injuries. I expect they will turn it back around next year.
                              Turn it back around to what? Prominence?

The new coach has been in the college game for 10+ years and is coaching all the players she recruited. Injuries can make things very challenging, but not 3 wins a year challenging.

Comment

Turn it back around to what? Prominence?

The new coach has been in the college game for 10+ years and is coaching all the players she recruited. Injuries can make things very challenging, but not 3 wins a year challenging.
                                Against a tough schedule, injuries can make all the difference.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X