Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Averages about wins per season average at a top Ivy League school.

Comment

At least they beat Cornell.

Comment

Average says it all.

Comment

If you think that’s crappy, crappy doesn’t mean what you think it does. Stay in school so you can improve on your 400 combined SATs.

Comment

If you think that’s crappy, crappy doesn’t mean what you think it does. Stay in school so you can improve on your 400 combined SATs.
            I’m the one who posted the link, I was being facetious and in hindsight should have put a question mark after I wrote the word crappy. I was responding to the poster who said RM was a crappy coach.

PS I’m a Yale alum (maybe I’m biased), so my scores were a bit higher than a combined 400 😉

Comment

I’m the one who posted the link, I was being facetious and in hindsight should have put a question mark after I wrote the word crappy. I was responding to the poster who said RM was a crappy coach.

PS I’m a Yale alum (maybe I’m biased), so my scores were a bit higher than a combined 400 😉
              Ok. Ok. 600 SATs. ;)

It just drives me nuts to see people taking swings (and misses) at people they probably don’t even know. It would be one thing if they were coaches making millions, but in this sport, that doesn’t happen. Imagine if someone came a criticized them on an anonymous forum for a bad investment or for having a problem with their TPS reports.

Apologies for misinterpreting your post.

Comment

Ok. Ok. 600 SATs. ;)

It just drives me nuts to see people taking swings (and misses) at people they probably don’t even know. It would be one thing if they were coaches making millions, but in this sport, that doesn’t happen. Imagine if someone came a criticized them on an anonymous forum for a bad investment or for having a problem with their TPS reports.

Apologies for misinterpreting your post.
                Not necessary at all, I wasn’t clear in my original post. I agree with you regarding the ridiculous negativity, but that’s obviously the ugly downside of anonymous forums.

Comment

Last year’s Ivy Player of the Year tore her ACL in the 6th game and she was injured and didn’t play in their 1st 4 games. Captain tore her Achilles in summer and starting back tore her acl in the same game as forward.
                  Crappy coach? Cmon man.

Comment

Good thing they're at Yale for medical treatment. It your kid is in the middle of nowhere getting serious injuries treated/re-hab'd is a challenge.

Comment

Everything he did of any significance was a decade ago. He is coasting now. No shame, he had a decent career, but he needs to look in the mirror

Comment

Last year’s Ivy Player of the Year tore her ACL in the 6th game and she was injured and didn’t play in their 1st 4 games. Captain tore her Achilles in summer and starting back tore her acl in the same game as forward.
                        Crappy coach? Cmon man.
                        Maybe they should sod the field.

Comment

Everything he did of any significance was a decade ago. He is coasting now. No shame, he had a decent career, but he needs to look in the mirror
                          For all the shade being thrown to most of the CT women’s college programs, flying under the radar with the worst season is Fairfield. 1st team to be eliminated from qualifying for their conference tournament. They might finish below St Peters in the standings! Now that’s a bad year.

Comment

Crappy coach? Cmon man.
                            Poor training methods then. Not proper work to rest ratios. Players overburdened.

Comment

Poor training methods then. Not proper work to rest ratios. Players overburdened.
                              Oh stop. Kids injured all the time. And if you had a clue, you’d also know that the Ivy has the highest training to game ratio in D1. One game a week for most of the season.

Comment

For all the shade being thrown to most of the CT women’s college programs, flying under the radar with the worst season is Fairfield. 1st team to be eliminated from qualifying for their conference tournament. They might finish below St Peters in the standings! Now that’s a bad year.
                                Agreed. Awful year for them. They have the leading scorer in the conference and are sitting 8th with a better than average chance to finish 9th. Hope they have a good recruiting class lined up, because they clearly aren’t winning anything with this group.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X