It’s almost college season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a joke? He coaches one of the best club teams in the country with players much better than the present players at Sacred Heart. I’m sure he will be fine.
    Post is he equivalent to St. Peter’s in the MAAC. Impossible to win there. Have you been to Post U in lovely Waterbury CT. Bad school. Bad location. Bad campus.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That 6-12 record in 2017 must have nailed him the SHU job
      And the NT coach at QU has made the playoffs what, 3 times in 20 years? Including the last 2. Those CFC coaches are really knocking it out of the park.

Comment

Super hire for an aspiring/struggling D1 program. What an exhaustive search they did. They really got lucky here. Good thing they didn't try to overreach and get someone with a little more extensive D1 experience that may have been an ACC AC and lower tier (if their is such a thing) D1 HC. Sorry, I am a different poster and it really doesn't look like the AD accomplished much here. I guess it's why they are who they are every year. I would have looked a little harder .... perhaps outside of FC or the state even.
        I don’t know about that. Where do you think SHU is going to draw from? They’re not a national brand so what is a D1 AC from the ACC going to do there? You need someone who knows the area IMO. We will see who is right. The season is just around the corner. Good luck to all CT players and colleges this fall! Represent.

Comment

Dont forget UB
          UB. UA. UC. UD. Who cares? College soccer stinks.

Comment

Soccer in the US, men’ or women’s league sucks

Comment

who cares- as long as it pays the bills its worth it
              the education it provides will help my kid get a job that hopefully wont stink

Comment

And the NT coach at QU has made the playoffs what, 3 times in 20 years? Including the last 2. Those CFC coaches are really knocking it out of the park.
                What about Princeton do they suck to ?

Comment

What about Princeton do they suck to ?
                  Hey. Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story! This is CNN

Comment

ED is one of many arrogant (for absolutely no reason) Cfc coaches out there

Comment

You couldn't pay me enough to send my kid to UB. That's why two thirds of the women's team is from Europe. MN can sell them on what a great school it is sight unseen. That doesn't work with American players that have other options.

Comment

ED is one of many arrogant (for absolutely no reason) Cfc coaches out there
                        I don’t think the poster was referring to him. He’s actually done very well on the men’s side. Seems like a decent enough guy too. Women’s coach has struggled until recently.

Comment

The SHU job topped out with a 50K salary. They only have 10 scholarships and because of Title IX they need to keep over 35 kids on the roster. MN from Bridgeport was offered the job and asked for 100K, he along with other head coaches turned the job down. MM was the head coach who would take the job.

Comment

Unless you're Bobby V you have no idea *** you're talking about.

Comment

Apparently the sensors don't like whiskey tango foxtrot.

Comment

Unless you're Bobby V you have no idea *** you're talking about.
                                Sorry MM, its 100 percent true and you know it. You had a dismal last two years at Post and will produce the same results at SHU

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X