Go to first new post SCC girls soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is supposed to be an SCC thread. Not sure how it got hijacked by petty Dads b1tching about local college teams. Not sure why people would actually do that anyway, it’s weird. Let’s get back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is supposed to be an SCC thread. Not sure how it got hijacked by petty Dads b1tching about local college teams. Not sure why people would actually do that anyway, it’s weird. Let’s get back on topic.
      Okay, the SCC is a really weak conference. Better?

Comment

I was just about to post the same....boring conference overall so the topic drifted. Also shows the obsession with CT girls soccer and college.

Comment

Much better, and yes I agree. There’s no need to discuss college soccer on an SCC thread (see what I did there...)

Comment

I was just about to post the same....boring conference overall so the topic drifted. Also shows the obsession with CT girls soccer and college.
            Curious, what exactly is a “boring conference”? Not an SCC parent, but I’ve never heard that adjective to describe a conference before.

Comment

Curious, what exactly is a “boring conference”? Not an SCC parent, but I’ve never heard that adjective to describe a conference before.
              not the poster but there aren't many standout teams in this conference.

Comment

not the poster but there aren't many standout teams in this conference.
                Define a "standout team".

You people are trashing kids. Do you even know that? Do you even care?

Comment

yes let's get back to the crappy SCC where people think Mercy and Cheshire are teams to beat. These teams couldn't shine FCIAC shoes

Comment

yes let's get back to the crappy SCC where people think Mercy and Cheshire are teams to beat. These teams couldn't shine FCIAC shoes
                    How good does it make you feel to trash these kids?

I'm betting it really gives you jollies.

Comment

hey, Hand dad. Shoosh

Comment

it would be a lot more fun if you would stop interrupting

Comment

Who is trashing kids? Teams are getting trashed, not kids. It isn't the kids fault that most of the schools are in smaller towns without strong soccer programs or tons of club players or better quality coaches. They are out their trying their hardest, no doubt, but the level of soccer is a notch below. It just is what it is.

Comment

Who is trashing kids? Teams are getting trashed, not kids. It isn't the kids fault that most of the schools are in smaller towns without strong soccer programs or tons of club players or better quality coaches. They are out their trying their hardest, no doubt, but the level of soccer is a notch below. It just is what it is.

Teams are composed of players.

When you say a team is trash, you imply the players are trash too. Even kids are smart enough to know this.

Why not focus on how hard they are trying instead of pointing out that they are trash or play in a trash program?

Exactly what is a trash program in the first place?

Comment

Shelton 1
                              Amity 0

Shelton vs Mercy on Thursday in West Haven for the SCC Championship and it's the rubber match between these two sides, both winning 2-0 on their home fields.

Comment

Teams are composed of players.

When you say a team is trash, you imply the players are trash too. Even kids are smart enough to know this.

Why not focus on how hard they are trying instead of pointing out that they are trash or play in a trash program?

Exactly what is a trash program in the first place?
                                A team is the sum of its players + coaching + intangibles. Plenty of teams have quality players but their coaches can't coach their way out of a paper bag. Sometimes there's bad personality mixes/no kinship as well. It takes more than just skill to succeed and sometimes a bit of luck. At this point in the season a team without important injuries is fortunate but rare.

- Not the op.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X