Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This info is completely inaccurate. AK has been class of 2015 since his first day at Lawrence Academy. It's his 3rd year in the league and he is a junior in school... people gotta get their facts straight.

No games today that really jump out as big games, but perhaps that's the most dangerous situation? The league is so tough - can Middlesex, St. Paul's, Brooks or Governor's pull off an upset?

I was referring to when he was playing MAPLE and Academy (at least first two years) when he was listed as a 1997 or 1998 birth year.....but 'playing up' due to his size and ability.

Comment

Yesterday I was walking through some back alley in boston, and what did I find? I bunch of brooks kids diddling themselves behind the dumpster!?!?!

Comment

Yesterday I was walking through some back alley in boston, and what did I find? I bunch of brooks kids diddling themselves behind the dumpster!?!?!
        And what were you doing in the alley?

Comment

TD has carried that team along with their defense throughout this entire year. He's played the entire season with something to prove to all of us.AK is a great player and has exceptional talent around him. He isn't making those players better...they were already good to begin with.

LA vs Rivers Wednesday for the title
          Prediction LA 4 rivers 1.

Comment

10/26 Lawrence vs Nobles
            Will this be the DAP game of high school??
            I did notice that AK from Lawrence is now a 2015 graduate. When he first came over the great waters he was a member of the SJSC State Champion born in 1998 and graduating in 2016 or 2017. Most believed that he was at least 3 years older than stated age. Now he is a 2015 graduate. He must be doing well in school.
            From 2007-2008 through 2010-2011, he played for NSU with the cohort that is now U18. His birthdate has been listed as 1997 since at least 2009.

Comment

I see interesting times ahead.
              Front running LA could lose to Rivers, Nobles or BBN
              Nobles could lose to Rivers, Lawrence, Middlesex or Milton
              Rivers could lose to Lawrence, St Marks, or Nobles
              Milton could lose to Nobles, BH, or Brooks
              Prediction. Both Rivers and Milton lose one of the three above games. LA takes the title by at least three points.

Comment

I guess by Talking Soccer standards his name would be SB, haha! It feels strange to be calling my son a abbreviated name. I guess I should be preparing to hear my last name on TV in the coming years. I wonder what will happen if I am just minding my own business and then the announcer says my sons name while he is playing and I turn around but its just the TV. Crazy thought huh? I'm a little disappointed with the development system at Milton, my son has been doing well in practices but can't seem to find the field. Guess that goes to show the state of the ISL these days. Just so you all are updated, my family greatly appreciates your advice and counsel on this matter, we have been in contact with Sunderland and the academy director has agreed to have him on trial this February. We are thinking of making a blog to keep everyone updated. Will post soon when it is created!. Thanks everyone for your support and well wishes!
                oh yes we would greatly appreciate a blog

Comment

I guess by Talking Soccer standards his name would be SB, haha! It feels strange to be calling my son a abbreviated name. I guess I should be preparing to hear my last name on TV in the coming years. I wonder what will happen if I am just minding my own business and then the announcer says my sons name while he is playing and I turn around but its just the TV. Crazy thought huh? I'm a little disappointed with the development system at Milton, my son has been doing well in practices but can't seem to find the field. Guess that goes to show the state of the ISL these days. Just so you all are updated, my family greatly appreciates your advice and counsel on this matter, we have been in contact with Sunderland and the academy director has agreed to have him on trial this February. We are thinking of making a blog to keep everyone updated. Will post soon when it is created!. Thanks everyone for your support and well wishes!

There is no one on Milton with the initials SB...

Comment

Is that what it takes for you to realize this is a joke?

Comment

Predictions for Saturday???

BB&N 3 Roxbury Latin 1
                      Belmont Hill 1 Milton 3
                      Thayer 2 at Middlesex 2
                      Rivers 2 St. Mark's 3
                      St. Sebastian's 2 St. George's 2
                      Nobles 1 Lawrence 4
                      Brooks 3 Governor's 1
                      St. Paul's 2 Groton 3

Comment

Groton vs. SPS

Try Groton 100,00,000 SPS -25 million!

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM ROOOOAAASSTTTTEEEEDDD

Comment

TD has carried that team along with their defense throughout this entire year. He's played the entire season with something to prove to all of us.AK is a great player and has exceptional talent around him. He isn't making those players better...they were already good to begin with.

LA vs Rivers Wednesday for the title
                          My son has played with both of these players. I have seen them plenty. If you think TD is even close to AK you are either a family member or from Medway. Take nothing away from TD, he is a very good player and has a great career ahead of him, but AK is head and shoulders above him.

Comment

JS from Rivers, or "Draco Malfoy" as we like to call him here at Hogwarts, really has no place on the soccer field and should go back to playing quidditch

Comment

Top 3 Goalkeepers in the league?

PW - Groton
                              DS - Groton
                              LS - Governors

Comment

JS from Rivers, or "Draco Malfoy" as we like to call him here at Hogwarts, really has no place on the soccer field and should go back to playing quidditch
                                I'd say JS is a pretty damn good player, and I think you have no place on this website and should go back to just playing soccer (that is if you even see the field).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X