Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Soccer Programs

We are moving to the area from Cincinnati, Ohio in June (new job at UNH) and my kids could be attending Oyster River since we bought a home this week in Barrington. My realtor also tells me that they could choose Dover High School or Coe-Brown Academy as a resident of Barrington.

Both of my kids play soccer and my son (14) would be a freshman next year and also plays baseball, and my daughter (13) also plays basketball & will be in the 8th grade.

What do people know about the soccer programs for these schools? I ask because we have been a part of the Cincinnati United Soccer club for 3 years and it is their primary sport.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Historically, Oyster River has had a better program for both boys and girls. That being said, Dover is a larger school in plays in DI (OR is in DII). It's based more on school-size than ability, so the best schools at the top of a smaller school can be better than the bottom of the larger bracket.

Dover is putting in a brand new school and looks to be really nice. The girls coach there is excellent, but I do not know the boys coach or the OR coaches so won't comment on those.

Good luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X