Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't even waste your time, that guy is CLUELESS ABOUT SOCCER.
    Clueless are you fools who think Weston develops players. News flash: Weston couldn’t beat a third division academy team in Europe. You did see what happened as prospects cup, right. All the US teams got waxed vs the rest of the world. We suck. Admit it. Weston is a decent US club. Which means it is still well below average compared to the rest of the world.

Comment

Clueless are you fools who think Weston develops players. News flash: Weston couldn’t beat a third division academy team in Europe. You did see what happened as prospects cup, right. All the US teams got waxed vs the rest of the world. We suck. Admit it. Weston is a decent US club. Which means it is still well below average compared to the rest of the world.
      Cry me a river. Let me guess your kid wasn't picked. I did see the Weston kids on TV. But hey your kid is the best. No worries. Hail to your kid. Your #1 kid.

Comment

Don’t understand your point. Weston sucks because they could not beat Manchester city ? I suppose then lots of clubs suck.

Maybe for u11 year la academia would have been fine but kid will soon find out by u13 that Weston is a much better choice. And this kid is light years behind the 07 playing 05. Let’s just end that discussion because it’s silly.

Comment

Don’t understand your point. Weston sucks because they could not beat Manchester city ? I suppose then lots of clubs suck.

Maybe for u11 year la academia would have been fine but kid will soon find out by u13 that Weston is a much better choice. And this kid is light years behind the 07 playing 05. Let’s just end that discussion because it’s silly.
          My point was simply this: Weston is an average US academy, which means it would be at the very bottom rung of the ladder anywhere else in the world. And all the bickering by Us Soccer parents about which club is best is hilarious.

That’s it. I have no comment about any of the young kids playing there or la academia. No dog in that fight. Let them play and have fun.

Comment

So a BU11 just left playing up in Weston DA to go play for a club that just got smoked by a daddy coached team from European Soccer for the second time in 2 months???? WTH? haha

Soccer parents are so crazy. I guess little Messi wasn't being utilized to the full extent of his capabilities. Some soccer parent has either drank so much Kool Aid that he's close to becoming a diabetic or he just can't afford the Weston soccer pyramid scheme and LA offered him a pay for free deal to come there and maybe help them beat that damn daddy coached team!!!

Comment

So a BU11 just left playing up in Weston DA to go play for a club that just got smoked by a daddy coached team from European Soccer for the second time in 2 months???? WTH? haha

Soccer parents are so crazy. I guess little Messi wasn't being utilized to the full extent of his capabilities. Some soccer parent has either drank so much Kool Aid that he's close to becoming a diabetic or he just can't afford the Weston soccer pyramid scheme and LA offered him a pay for free deal to come there and maybe help them beat that damn daddy coached team!!!
              We are talking about the kid playing 07 he’s the one that left. The kid playing 2 years up did not leave although he is good enough to play overseas and probably should. He’s one of the smartest players at 11 you will ever see. Have seen both play and have no dog in the fight.

Comment

We are talking about the kid playing 07 he’s the one that left. The kid playing 2 years up did not leave although he is good enough to play overseas and probably should. He’s one of the smartest players at 11 you will ever see. Have seen both play and have no dog in the fight.
                Kid playing up is overhyped, like his brother. Plays simple. Good for a young kid, but nothing special in that tool box. We saw what happened when he played “overseas” competition. No impact in the game. He should be playing u12 DA like other good 07s.

Comment

Kid playing up is overhyped, like his brother. Plays simple. Good for a young kid, but nothing special in that tool box. We saw what happened when he played “overseas” competition. No impact in the game. He should be playing u12 DA like other good 07s.
                  I suppose playing simple and efficient is no good. Prospects need to run fast and do bicycle kicks. This kid is not Ronaldo or messi. He’s a cerebral player at 11 that controls the midfield well. Think Modrić. I dont know what his future may be but if you appreciate the nuances of the game you appreciate this kid. If you only like to see speed and power move on.

Comment

he def got a free ride, im sure he had a free ride at weston to. J is a good player, not as good as Ax, but definitely a starter.

Here is my issue with dA,

They dont play enough, they dont train hard enough, they dont do any conditioning, when they play tough teams, they gas out.

Pastora, let the kids play more, and challenge them in practice, the practices are freaking boring, they dont do technical work, all this team crap and non individual work

Weston is flawed, i think they mean well, but they simply forget that a 10 year old requires different work than a 16 year old.

my two cents

Comment

I suppose playing simple and efficient is no good. Prospects need to run fast and do bicycle kicks. This kid is not Ronaldo or messi. He’s a cerebral player at 11 that controls the midfield well. Think Modrić. I dont know what his future may be but if you appreciate the nuances of the game you appreciate this kid. If you only like to see speed and power move on.
                      I know this clown. He is clueless in soccer.

I have been at this for a long time. He thinks he knows pero nada empty.

Comment

he def got a free ride, im sure he had a free ride at weston to. J is a good player, not as good as Ax, but definitely a starter.

Here is my issue with dA,

They dont play enough, they dont train hard enough, they dont do any conditioning, when they play tough teams, they gas out.

Pastora, let the kids play more, and challenge them in practice, the practices are freaking boring, they dont do technical work, all this team crap and non individual work

Weston is flawed, i think they mean well, but they simply forget that a 10 year old requires different work than a 16 year old.

my two cents
                        I won't get on here and critize your child.
                        Bye don't let the door hit you.

Comment

i didnt say anything bad about your kid, i said he isnt as good as the other one. thats a fact. and the rest. well, i hope weston hears it, they have a lot of talent, let them handle it better

Comment

He's hands down best 07 player from weston
                            Really? LOL!

Comment

Ok mom , the older one was just as good at 10 now is a good to average technical player on 04 team kids catch up. The younger one is a very good player now just let him have fun. There are more effective players that don't get the red carpeting you get.

Comment

Ok mom , the older one was just as good at 10 now is a good to average technical player on 04 team kids catch up. The younger one is a very good player now just let him have fun. There are more effective players that don't get the red carpeting you get.
                                Is this why JC and VP like him so much? Of course you know more than them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X