Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? GDA has been around only 6 months and now it is the only way to play in college? How many female players currently in college were on the GDA? Would that number be ZERO?

You are as stupid as your poor grammar. Go back to the fry machine.
    Amen. And don't forget USSF didn't even bother with GDA - in keeping with its longstanding disdain for women's soccer. It was only when they saw ECNL and its success that they established GDA, which is clearly just an afterthought to generate cash.

Comment

Amen. And don't forget USSF didn't even bother with GDA - in keeping with its longstanding disdain for women's soccer. It was only when they saw ECNL and its success that they established GDA, which is clearly just an afterthought to generate cash.
      Yes that must be the reason!

Comment

Right, it took 10 years for them to come to the conclusion they were missing out on another income stream. Don't worry, HS season is coming soon.

Comment

That is what Ian saying if she can not make it on Boca United girls Da than they are pretty bad. Understand
          Don't be mad if you didn't make DA...your kid needs to work harder to make the team the following year. Bashing doesn't do a thing. Just angry because your kid did not make the team but be honest with yourself why your kid did not make it.

Comment

My daughter guest played for him and he has a good soccer IQ. It is too bad that his team does not take advantage of his knowledge. When my daughters coach does not show up my daughter asks him to be allowed to practice with his team. His practices are very good that my daughter finally sweated and she was sore the next day. I hope he stays and takes the 2002/2003 preacademy team because that will be the only way we stay at Boca or we will probably end up at Sunrise.
            B is a good coach and my daughter also guest played for him. If he takes the 02/03 team pre academy team next season, she would rather have B then current coach. My daughter cannot play academy since she wants to play high school. My daughter loves his training and the opportunity to play up was well worth it. Coach B we are happy with you and support you.

Comment

Exceptional credentials? Says he has a B-license, but can never produce it when asked. But actions speak louder than words. Not one player has improved the entire year.
              Problematic parents? Uh, I think the games are played by kids. Club runs the show, not the parents.
              Bring to practice? The girls are 16. They drive. Parents have nothing to do with it.
              Every practice? Maybe the ones he reschedules without notice. Still trying to figure what he does on Tuesday nights. Always changes Tuesday without telling anyone.
              Lack of commitment? Players want to be challenged. They want to learn and play hard. This guy says nothing to the players, even when asked. Any info is relayed through is girlfriend. That is a real piece of work. I wonder what deal was struck between the 2 of them and the club.
              Blame the club? 1000%. EE knew exactly what he was doing at the beginning of the season. He scrambled to find a coach for this team. All he could get was a fired coach from a rec team. No one else wants to work for BU. Bruno's team was simply a means to subsidize the GDA.
              Sh!t leagues. Sh!t coach. Sh!t tournaments.
              26 players = over $40,000 non-refundable fees. The plan worked just fine.
              You are upset and it is understandable but PARENTS look in the mirror and realize you are the problem all season long and jeopardized the team. You cannot say it's coach when you don't bring your child. You cannot blame him for your child being disrespectful when they are rolling there eyes and just want to scrimmage instead of learning what is being taught and not to mention leaving early or arriving late shows lack of commitment. Didn't learn all year you should of brought your child to practice and games in order to develop. Good luck going to another club and trying out because you will need it.

Comment

B is a good coach and my daughter also guest played for him. If he takes the 02/03 team pre academy team next season, she would rather have B then current coach. My daughter cannot play academy since she wants to play high school. My daughter loves his training and the opportunity to play up was well worth it. Coach B we are happy with you and support you.
                Your coach must really suck if you think this guy is good. Watch him at a real game, not the rec tournaments he takes guest players to. Watch the panic. Watch how he asks his players what to do next. Total joke.

And btw, why do you think he needed guest players for that rec tournament? The rostered players knew it was a waste of time and money. They went and did ID camps instead.

Comment

You are upset and it is understandable but PARENTS look in the mirror and realize you are the problem all season long and jeopardized the team. You cannot say it's coach when you don't bring your child. You cannot blame him for your child being disrespectful when they are rolling there eyes and just want to scrimmage instead of learning what is being taught and not to mention leaving early or arriving late shows lack of commitment. Didn't learn all year you should of brought your child to practice and games in order to develop. Good luck going to another club and trying out because you will need it.
                  See, that's funny. When someone posts true facts about the coach and his horrible program, the standard response back is to blame the parents. Look at every rebuttal. Always a problem with the parents, but never any responses about the facts. Very weak attempt, but try again.

Anyways, season is almost over. Players will move on, except his girlfriends kid. Worst player on the team and she never gets corrected or sub'd. Loses the ball with every tough.
                  Players and parents know the deal there. No one is staying with this nutjob. Complete. Waste. Of. Time.

Comment

See, that's funny. When someone posts true facts about the coach and his horrible program, the standard response back is to blame the parents. Look at every rebuttal. Always a problem with the parents, but never any responses about the facts. Very weak attempt, but try again.

Anyways, season is almost over. Players will move on, except his girlfriends kid. Worst player on the team and she never gets corrected or sub'd. Loses the ball with every tough.
                    Players and parents know the deal there. No one is staying with this nutjob. Complete. Waste. Of. Time.
                    All in on the bashing for a failed club. Dont care who the kid is, never single out the kid.

Comment

Anyone know the coach line-up for next year on the non-DA and non-GDA teams? Specifically looking at Boys U15 and Girls U17. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        anyone know the coach line-up for next year on the non-da and non-gda teams? Specifically looking at boys u15 and girls u17. Thank you.
                        run from this dump!!!!! Bu is a dump hole> run run run

Comment

run from this dump!!!!! Bu is a dump hole> run run run
                          I need EE for my bunghole!

Comment

I need EE for my bunghole!
                            Shut up Beavis.

Comment

Anyone know the coach line-up for next year on the non-DA and non-GDA teams? Specifically looking at Boys U15 and Girls U17. Thank you.
                              Why the **** would you bring your kids to BU on a non academy team? The coahing is horrendous and the kids that do not make it on the worst Academy team in Fl are not good. Look all the pre academy teams play in silver division and lose a lot. A team just played in u15 state cup 0-5 0-5 0-6 . Please tell me you are just trolling. They will not have a pre academy u15 next year because they do not have a pre academy u14 team this year. Girls u17 go anywhere but BU . What club are you leaving for this big pile of **** known as BU?

Comment

One more week of this sh!tshow. We can make it. We can make it. Hang in there folks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X