Oregon's New Soccer Look

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, wouldn't that mean any TA switch to OYSA won't be happening until 2014 at the soonest? Makes sense since Eugene isn't officially wearing red until next May... Maybe CFC same...

Comment

I dont believe any changes will take effect this fall. Come spring 2014, when the olders start league it will be with OYSA and so will the youngers in March.

Comment

Sweet!

With two crappy leagues, it will mean my DK will get to win more medals!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Sweet!

If there is "two" leagues that will only last about a year before the rest of the OPL moves over. 70-80% of the clubs will move over and will have access to Oregon state cup. The remaining clubs will need to move over as well. It may not be ideal or may not make people happy, but it will happen.

Comment

Sweet!

That is Oregon soccer in a nutshell.

Comment

That is Oregon soccer in a nutshell.
              Crap.

Thanks captain obvious.

Comment

Crap.

Thanks captain obvious.
                Hey, at least now your daughter gets a crappy medal. Oh wait, she got them before in the rec league she was in didn't she?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X