Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weston TT confirmed FC Prime involvement among Weston people. DT from Orlando in yr two not this yr.
    I think if Orlando retains GDA you may see DT stay there as director.

Comment

Textbook scam. What a cluster****. You had your chance. Goodbye.
      BU is such a poorly run club. Not even in the conversation. DA will realize soon enough and find a solution in the next year or two. BU not in the conversation for anyone serious. They would rather drive to Weston for better coaching, overall club structure and professionalism in an organization.

Comment

BU is such a poorly run club. Not even in the conversation. DA will realize soon enough and find a solution in the next year or two. BU not in the conversation for anyone serious. They would rather drive to Weston for better coaching, overall club structure and professionalism in an organization.
        Don’t have kids at da , but Weston? Lol they are a hot mess on the girls side... the only reason the boys are good is because they came with South American skills , no one is developing a 6 year out of Weston into a little Messi

Comment

sour puss cause they don't call you back. Go cry to mommy

QUOTE=Unregistered;2215175]Don’t have kids at da , but Weston? Lol they are a hot mess on the girls side... the only reason the boys are good is because they came with South American skills , no one is developing a 6 year out of Weston into a little Messi[/QUOTE]

Comment

This only applies to girls
            Don't be surprised...ECNL Boys in South Florida soon...

Comment

Don't be surprised...ECNL Boys in South Florida soon...
              Hooray! Another dumpster fire for us to deal with. Can't wait.

Comment

Weston training is not bad. Definitely better then BU. The only game in town is DA if your daughter is preparing for a good D1 (not talking about FGC) a good D1. What they need is the girls to be on 1 team not 2 serperate DA’s. Or BU needs to get some better coaching. The location is good for both South and North girls.

Comment

Weston training is not bad. Definitely better then BU. The only game in town is DA if your daughter is preparing for a good D1 (not talking about FGC) a good D1. What they need is the girls to be on 1 team not 2 serperate DA’s. Or BU needs to get some better coaching. The location is good for both South and North girls.
                  Really? Better coaching thank the Chung brothers and Barnett? U r an idiot

Comment

Really? Better coaching thank the Chung brothers and Barnett? U r an idiot
                    An adult that types in short text mode? You are idiot for that plus your comment.

Lazy and burnt out coaches. Identical to their leadership.

Comment

An adult that types in short text mode? You are idiot for that plus your comment.

Lazy and burnt out coaches. Identical to their leadership.
                      Watch out !!!! the anti text typing top cop prowling today LMAO, don’t forget to oil the typewriter !

Comment

I don’t disagree that the Chungs are decent coaches. But have you seen the coaches at Tophat? Concorde? Clay County? Jax? Why do we not have those in South Florida. I think we do however the girls are too spread out to have solid competitive teams. Too much bickering amongst parents and Don’t blame the greedy clubs as they are all that way around the US. I am almost finished with this journey and look forward to life without Soccer drama. As a parent with a daughter committed I will tell you DA is by far the best league. The exposure is amazing so as was ecnl. However, ecnl is not what it used to be. If you have a daughter that wants to play for a top D1 she should be playing DA. If she just wants to have fun and is not too serious (which by the way is ok) then ecnl or any other club is fine. No matter what you say putting her at BU or Weston is better then the other SF clubs! Especially now. Disney, Jefferson Cup and some of those low level tournaments won’t get the top D1 coaches. I know this for sure as my daughters coach said he won’t attend them. With DA, coaches can watch every single game as they are all recorded and the coaches have access. Even ecnl does not have that. Do your homework parents. No matter what anyone tells you this is the way it’s happening and regardless if we like it or not all the top scholarships and spots are gone by sophomore year! Even the high academic schools. They now look at psat scores to commit your daughter.

Comment

I don’t disagree that the Chungs are decent coaches. But have you seen the coaches at Tophat? Concorde? Clay County? Jax? Why do we not have those in South Florida. I think we do however the girls are too spread out to have solid competitive teams. Too much bickering amongst parents and Don’t blame the greedy clubs as they are all that way around the US. I am almost finished with this journey and look forward to life without Soccer drama. As a parent with a daughter committed I will tell you DA is by far the best league. The exposure is amazing so as was ecnl. However, ecnl is not what it used to be. If you have a daughter that wants to play for a top D1 she should be playing DA. If she just wants to have fun and is not too serious (which by the way is ok) then ecnl or any other club is fine. No matter what you say putting her at BU or Weston is better then the other SF clubs! Especially now. Disney, Jefferson Cup and some of those low level tournaments won’t get the top D1 coaches. I know this for sure as my daughters coach said he won’t attend them. With DA, coaches can watch every single game as they are all recorded and the coaches have access. Even ecnl does not have that. Do your homework parents. No matter what anyone tells you this is the way it’s happening and regardless if we like it or not all the top scholarships and spots are gone by sophomore year! Even the high academic schools. They now look at psat scores to commit your daughter.
                          That's easy. It's the BU organization (or lack thereof). Players come and go. That happens.
                          Coaches are what ensures consistency in the BU product. Would you work for a company that is mismanaged? What if your boss was a complete moron? EE and his band of misfits cannot handle anything. Every single task is an emergency, last minute, and complete clusterfook.

Comment

GDA U19
                            Concorde v BU
                            9-0

Hey EE, do you know what the "D" stands for in GDA?

Comment

GDA U19
                              Concorde v BU
                              9-0

I heard this team does not even practice.

Comment

GDA U19
                                Concorde v BU
                                9-0

U14 gda BU got spanked 5-0

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X