Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    New to site sorry. Nothing wrong with saying I heard Weston is a good club. I wasn’t trying to do anything but ask for advice. Typical South Florida ****head.. You can keep it movin dickface!!
    Yes , Weston is the place to be if you live in southern Broward. Weston is also the most expensive club in south Florida . They have kids playing for free which is subsidized by all the others. Good luck on your search.

Comment

New to site sorry. Nothing wrong with saying I heard Weston is a good club. I wasn’t trying to do anything but ask for advice. Typical South Florida ****head.. You can keep it movin dickface!!
      ^^^ Yep, definitely an agenda for Weston. "New to site." "I heard..." Classic deflections.

Drops Weston name again and then proceeds on a tirade of insults, just like a veteran TS troll. And all for a "9 year old" to play soccer.

Weak, very weak.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2214847]
        New to site sorry. Nothing wrong with saying I heard Weston is a good club. I wasn’t trying to do anything but ask for advice. Typical South Florida ****head.. You can keep it movin dickface!![/QUOTE
        If you already heard about Weston club why come on here to ask a question? YOU ARE A TOOL ! u9 who cares if you want to drive an hour each way have at it .
        Is it illegal to say i heard?! Hence why i said it’s too far.. maybe you should get your eyes checked or learn how to comprehend what your reading.. turning something into nothing. Have a great Friday!

Comment

^^^ Yep, definitely an agenda for Weston. "New to site." "I heard..." Classic deflections.

Drops Weston name again and then proceeds on a tirade of insults, just like a veteran TS troll. And all for a "9 year old" to play soccer.

Weak, very weak.
          Wow do you people live on this site?! Seem to be very experienced.. lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X