Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you. We do both train and play games with the hockey boards. Our coaches do punish those who use the boards but it happens. Maybe we look into futsal for next season.

I will say this. Maybe I'm more upset than my D. Something for me to think about.
    Samba does have a good futsal program. Also FutsalNH I will vouch for. It made a huge difference in my kid. Some clubs are starting to integrate it and run their own which will help, but a "true" futsal instructor with a soccer background are great.

As for you and how it affects your D, I get it. As long as she's happy and is with the "right" level of play that is what matters most. I've toed the line in that position and it's not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Samba does have a good futsal program. Also FutsalNH I will vouch for. It made a huge difference in my kid. Some clubs are starting to integrate it and run their own which will help, but a "true" futsal instructor with a soccer background are great.

As for you and how it affects your D, I get it. As long as she's happy and is with the "right" level of play that is what matters most. I've toed the line in that position and it's not easy.
      I wont use the "S" word for fear of people on the thread accusing me of recruitment allegations - but my daughter loved the training and her possession & footwork became very strong. FutslaNH has great programs cross the boards and you can see the improvement form playing Futsal within a few weeks. Her game has completely gone to another level the last 2 years playing Futsal instead of indoor.

As for your OP - the club is totally playing you and your daughter for the $. Bad form to move a kid down once numbers get strong or to move them down to field a lower level team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X