Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upper 90/Willamette United

What is with all of the upper 90 advertisement by Willamette United? Do they pay for the advertisement?

Lots of clubs bitch about Timbers and OYSA - if you are going to bitch, should be walking the walk.

WUFC's DOC and some of his coaches own Upper 90.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What is with all of the upper 90 advertisement by Willamette United? Do they pay for the advertisement?

Lots of clubs bitch about Timbers and OYSA - if you are going to bitch, should be walking the walk.
      lol...You are kind of pathetic, huh? Not even close. Do a little research before you make am ass of yourself. Or don't, I mean...it is entertaining to watch you torch your dumpster.

Comment

Bump bump

Comment

Like I said... lots of coaches have side gigs; it's a common thing within the soccer community.

The question is whether or not, and to what extent, there is a conflict of interest. If a club patronizes the external services provided by one of its coaches, and everyone on the club/team pays the same for that service, and participation doesn't affect their status within the team or club, and it's a "fair market value" or minimal cost, meh.

If the coach is making it known that players who "put in the work" will get to start and those who don't get to sit, and oh BTW, coach offers private training for $60/hour... that starts to smell bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            Like I said... lots of coaches have side gigs; it's a common thing within the soccer community.

The question is whether or not, and to what extent, there is a conflict of interest. If a club patronizes the external services provided by one of its coaches, and everyone on the club/team pays the same for that service, and participation doesn't affect their status within the team or club, and it's a "fair market value" or minimal cost, meh.

If the coach is making it known that players who "put in the work" will get to start and those who don't get to sit, and oh BTW, coach offers private training for $60/hour... that starts to smell bad.
            This has to stop. I am so happy the talking soccer mafiaa investigates these matters and that the IRS, FBI, and CIA are on this case.

Comment

OPFC is EVIL? You heard it here first.

Comment

I heard that OPFC owns talking soccer? If this is true then it should never be allowed. The IRS and FBI need to look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I tried to walk the walk but then I forgot what walk I was walking. Can you clarify? Are you comparing the Timbers strangle hold on local soccer and how they siphon money from OYSA to WUFC and Upper 90? Not sure how this is the same walk? Please inform and elaborate your comparison a little more clearly.

Comment

GW pulled of the deal of the century.

Conflict of interest is the difference and staying in business.

Since you asked.

Comment

GW pulled of the deal of the century.

Conflict of interest is the difference and staying in business.

Since you asked.
                      you actually said nothing by saying something. Spill the beans or STFU. Let us hear the details of your complaint.

Comment

snort. swallow. Sniff.

Comment

snort to you, snort to me, yawn to every one in be tween.

Comment

Thank you for sharing, this is very interesting. Moral compass was the first words that came to mind while putting a few of these threads together.

Comment

Thank you for sharing, this is very interesting. Moral compass was the first words that came to mind while putting a few of these threads together.
                              You use words like "moral compass" while posting on here? LMFAO

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X