• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    boys play too, scores?
    Here are the scores for both boys and girls

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...62KKL3Vvoi/pub

Comment

TS prioritizes Tier 1 activity. US Mens soccer is tier 2 globally because it attracts our tier 2 athletes locally. Now lets get back to the girls
      You are such a fvcking douche bag.

Comment

TS prioritizes Tier 1 activity. US Mens soccer is tier 2 globally because it attracts our tier 2 athletes locally. Now lets get back to the girls
        As it's always been.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          Don't worry or look at ranking. Some teams don't play tournaments and don't earn lots of point. The experts ( parents with a d that play) can explain it better. The 02 NPL team is in the Super Group (top group) so I would expect the matches to be close, esp in the semis/finals. Now back to the girls ......
          This isn't true. There is a reason why so many MA teams are in these tournaments.

Comment

This isn't true. There is a reason why so many MA teams are in these tournaments.
            How a team qualifies is pretty clear.

Comment

How a team qualifies is pretty clear.
              Look at the number of teams that decline.

Comment

Look at the number of teams that decline.
                It's the too many leagues syndrome. Teams that crushed teams at so called nationals can't make it out of their brackets in other leagues. Everything is diluted and about to get worse.

Comment

Please explain. Which aspect isn't true and why so many mass teams?

Comment

Finals got some ma. showings

Didn't look to deep at standings but noticed some ma. teams made it to finals in Indiana..stars U13, bb U14, sss U16

Comment

hi, anyone know if the games this weekend are being live streamed for the National/State Cup winners? I couldn't find anything but thought i'd check here
                      No, only the real national championships that are starting this week will be live streamed.

Comment

No, only the real national championships that are starting this week will be live streamed.
                        good morning ahole

Comment

Didn't look to deep at standings but noticed some ma. teams made it to finals in Indiana..stars U13, bb U14, sss U16

For what it is worth.....I know that the US soccer world only emphasizes girls soccer.....but in almost all the boys divisions a new england team made it to the semifinals and finals.

That said, I also don't know what the value of this National Championship is as it is one of 4 or 5 that are played during the post season. Furthermore, there is both a super and a premier division, the latter of which is somewhat meaningless other than to continue playing and practicing as a team.......oh and contributing toward the economy of Indiana with more hotel and restaurant reservations.

Two questions:
                          1. How many college and national team coaches attended
                          2. Since the 2017/2018 tryouts have already occurred, what happens to the commitment to the team attending of those players who are not playing in the following season?

Comment

That said, I also don't know what the value of this National Championship is
                            When there is no qualification process and anyone can just sign up and play in the regionals, it really doesn't have much value. Check out how many GS points teams that won regionals got vs USYS regionals.

Comment

For what it is worth.....I know that the US soccer world only emphasizes girls soccer.....but in almost all the boys divisions a new england team made it to the semifinals and finals.

That said, I also don't know what the value of this National Championship is as it is one of 4 or 5 that are played during the post season. Furthermore, there is both a super and a premier division, the latter of which is somewhat meaningless other than to continue playing and practicing as a team.......oh and contributing toward the economy of Indiana with more hotel and restaurant reservations.

Two questions:
                              2. Since the 2017/2018 tryouts have already occurred, what happens to the commitment to the team attending of those players who are not playing in the following season?
                              You can pull up the list of college coaches.

Comment

Two questions:
                                This is the same story with all sports / leagues. My daughter was in a National Championship tournament for basketball. Realistically, we all know there were plenty of other teams who would destroy our girls team (different leagues, ability for teams to make the trip to Disney, etc). Same story for all these leagues. I'll have to watch the live-streamed championship coming up for soccer. I'm guessing there will be a lot of laughter coming from watching that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X