Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GPS dad, sorry your players keep bailing for CU, but this isn't helping. Also sorry you aren't privy to the many 2018, 2019, and even 2020 verbal commits (to D1 schools outside of Oregon) CU girls have already made. The sites you refer to are not close to 100% accurate or complete - you knew that, but you want to stop the bleeding over at GPS so lying is in order, apparently.

Good luck this season defending your OYSA title.
    Funny that you aren't naming them either.

There is no question that he lying and untrustworthy coaches and parents at CU have made themselves a name.

Everyone knows at least one lying CU coach or parent that literally will say anything like the above to get people to sign up.

And yes you are currently getting everyone's B team players. It's pretty funny the combination of a terrible program and lying people have done to CUs program.

Comment

CUs teams are no better then middle of the road OYSA teams. Their results prove it.

Can't find one thing to say otherwise

Comment

CUs teams are no better then middle of the road OYSA teams. Their results prove it.

Can't find one thing to say otherwise
        "Can't find one thing to say otherwise". Go down to Freddies and pickup your dress shirt for the weekend if they have the XXL. Do a better job of masking your IP next time, LOL.

Comment

"Can't find one thing to say otherwise". Go down to Freddies and pickup your dress shirt for the weekend if they have the XXL. Do a better job of masking your IP next time, LOL.
          Huh? Who are you jealous of?

You are a good example of why people think coaches and parents at cu are liars

Comment

GPS dad, sorry your players keep bailing for CU, but this isn't helping. Also sorry you aren't privy to the many 2018, 2019, and even 2020 verbal commits (to D1 schools outside of Oregon) CU girls have already made. The sites you refer to are not close to 100% accurate or complete - you knew that, but you want to stop the bleeding over at GPS so lying is in order, apparently.

Good luck this season defending your OYSA title.
            I wish I knew what GPS is as it's not something that was around when my dd played. CU and FCP had just begun their ECNL quests and from the beginning, it was apparent that CU was going to be the weaker of the two. And they haven't disappointed. Year in year out they have a sub .350 winning percentage and an overall -60 to -90 goal differential in ECNL. While it isn't the worst in ECNL, it's right near the bottom. And the lack of committments, in spite of your arm waving, is telling. And no, there are no 2020 verbals, that's almost laughable that you mention it. There is but the one 2019. For there to be only five 2018 is just awful. I remember the "it's all for exposure" argument that the ECNL supporters put out here to justify it. Yes, it is for exposure. Only for CU, they are being exposed for having no talent on their rosters.

Comment

I wish I knew what GPS is as it's not something that was around when my dd played. CU and FCP had just begun their ECNL quests and from the beginning, it was apparent that CU was going to be the weaker of the two. And they haven't disappointed. Year in year out they have a sub .350 winning percentage and an overall -60 to -90 goal differential in ECNL. While it isn't the worst in ECNL, it's right near the bottom. And the lack of committments, in spite of your arm waving, is telling. And no, there are no 2020 verbals, that's almost laughable that you mention it. There is but the one 2019. For there to be only five 2018 is just awful. I remember the "it's all for exposure" argument that the ECNL supporters put out here to justify it. Yes, it is for exposure. Only for CU, they are being exposed for having no talent on their rosters.
              I think with the recent departures of many FCP kids to Thorns, saying FCP is in better place then CU would not be accutate.

Comment

And still FC and CU are still gobbling up all the offers. BTW there is a 2020 CU player that has verbally accepted her offer to play at Notre Dame

Comment

I think with the recent departures of many FCP kids to Thorns, saying FCP is in better place then CU would not be accutate.
                  Nobody left FCP or CU starting spots for Thornz. A few pine riders, yes, including the Salem Superstar who couldn't cut it at the ECNL level.

Comment

And still FC and CU are still gobbling up all the offers. BTW there is a 2020 CU player that has verbally accepted her offer to play at Notre Dame
                    She's an amazing player and a great kid too. But the haters on this page aren't interested in truth. Oops, another CU 2019 D1 commit just yesterday. Keep hating.

Comment

Nobody left FCP or CU starting spots for Thornz. A few pine riders, yes, including the Salem Superstar who couldn't cut it at the ECNL level.
                      FCP lost at least 7 starters that I know of, 4 off of 00's/99's, 2 off of 03's, 1 off of 01's. There was more that I don't know abou, like Salem kid.

You were correct about CU, CU didn't lose any starters. Makes you wonder why FCP lost players and CU did not?

Comment

Congratulations to her! That is a very rare accomplishment for an Oregon player!

Comment

She's an amazing player and a great kid too. But the haters on this page aren't interested in truth. Oops, another CU 2019 D1 commit just yesterday. Keep hating.
                          Oh boy, it's "let's make things up and post them on Talking Soccer" time. Oh yeah, D1 commits, Notre Dame, heck, while we are at it, let's throw out there UCLA and USC, and North Carolina too, I think there are two or three that have committed to those schools. When there is no way to confirm anything, it's easy to make things up and post them on the internet.

Comment

FCP lost at least 7 starters that I know of, 4 off of 00's/99's, 2 off of 03's, 1 off of 01's. There was more that I don't know abou, like Salem kid.

You were correct about CU, CU didn't lose any starters. Makes you wonder why FCP lost players and CU did not?

Because CU has bottom barrel players. They didn't leave because they didn't get offers. It's so funny that the CU parents and coaches are on here spreading lies when the fact remains, the results in ECNL show just how pathetic CU really is. But oh wait, one of their teams won the fourth division at Surf Cup. Let's not forget that.

Comment

Oh boy, it's "let's make things up and post them on Talking Soccer" time. Oh yeah, D1 commits, Notre Dame, heck, while we are at it, let's throw out there UCLA and USC, and North Carolina too, I think there are two or three that have committed to those schools. When there is no way to confirm anything, it's easy to make things up and post them on the internet.
                              Keeper of 01 CU team has a verbal to Notre Dame. If your kid ever did ODP she might already know this. The girl in question is a super nice kid and friendly to everyone so if your DD ever played with her they are probably friends.

Comment

Because CU has bottom barrel players. They didn't leave because they didn't get offers. It's so funny that the CU parents and coaches are on here spreading lies when the fact remains, the results in ECNL show just how pathetic CU really is. But oh wait, one of their teams won the fourth division at Surf Cup. Let's not forget that.
                                Ok that was funny. Seriously though it is odd that FCP kids left in droves but all CU starters stayed. Some non-starter CU kids left for Thorns but no starters. CU kids must be happy with club. Good for CU

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X