Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rutgers Womens Soccer

Unless you want to be lied to and cheated and mental told that you have no heart and be beaten over and over again go anywhere else. Glenn Crooks and Mike O'Neill are terrible people and even worse coaches. GO ANYWHERE
    ELSE

We are the Blaze! NJs #1 destination club!

Comment

Originally posted by ;n1461
      Unless you want to be lied to and cheated and mental told that you have no heart and be beaten over and over again go anywhere else. Glenn Crooks and Mike O'Neill are terrible people and even worse coaches. GO ANYWHERE
      ELSE
      ??? Elaborate maybe? Facts and details? venting like this is childish

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

??? Elaborate maybe? Facts and details? venting like this is childish
        someone dragged this up from 2007. Don't feed the trolls

Comment

since someone brought it up, how good do we think RU women will be this year? do we think they'll finish better than 7th in the Big10?
          how does their recruiting class look like?...

Comment

since someone brought it up, how good do we think RU women will be this year? do we think they'll finish better than 7th in the Big10?
            how does their recruiting class look like?...
            Let the trolling begin!!!!!!

Comment

not sure how RU will do this year, but they seem to be dropping each year, down to 7th place in conference, perhaps all that good PDA training is not helping much perhaps?

Comment

I almost want to take my D to tryout at the Blaze, just to try and meet the person that keeps posting these things.

Comment

don't know if Rutgers has the recruits and training to move up from 7th place this year

Comment

I almost want to take my D to tryout at the Blaze, just to try and meet the person that keeps posting these things.
                    I bet DB and RT are kicking themselves in the ass right now for kicking off their best players. Oh well, at least you git all those amazing new players in April to really step it up, lol.

Comment

why are people bringing up other random clubs when this thread is about Rutgers?

Comment

don't know, trying to change the subject?

7th place is the line for big10 finish, are you taking RU for the over or under???

Comment

why are people bringing up other random clubs when this thread is about Rutgers?
                          Because the Blaze troll dug it up...again.

Comment

We are the Blaze! NJs #1 destination club!
                            You are ruining your brand. By spamming this site.

Comment

You are ruining your brand. By spamming this site.
                              Yeah, have to say I'd cut off my own hand before I'd let me kid around fools like this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X