X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Region three top 20 will crush any da team the the state of Florida in the 2004 age group. Tell your technical director to set up a play date. As for my son, he didn't try for da and god knows if he would have been selected. One thing is for sure though, if my kids dad ran Weston he would make the team. True or false?
    FYI, Boys shouldn't play soccer they should play boy sports i.e football, baseball, basketball etc....obviously he didn't make the cut in a mans world.. poor jean pool :)

Comment

I'm not surprised the TN beat the pool players because they never played together and just thrown together. My kiddo was on the B team and didn't make the pool. I'm also not surprised the FL A team beat the the brakes off TN, they seem to have a corps group of girls who work amazing together... id say just keep them for the region III team ....
      That explains the poster's agenda!

Comment

I'm not surprised the TN beat the pool players because they never played together and just thrown together. My kiddo was on the B team and didn't make the pool. I'm also not surprised the FL A team beat the the brakes off TN, they seem to have a corps group of girls who work amazing together... id say just keep them for the region III team ....
        Too bad that was the end of the road for most of the Florida A team! The 2003 girls were disappointed with the talent pool and most moving on to DA or clubs that frown upon/ban ODP participation. Region III pool will be pulling the honorable mentions and maybe beyond!

Comment

Too bad that was the end of the road for most of the Florida A team! The 2003 girls were disappointed with the talent pool and most moving on to DA or clubs that frown upon/ban ODP participation. Region III pool will be pulling the honorable mentions and maybe beyond!
          There are clubs with DA who will have their second teams with players in ODP. DA involves only 10 players at each age.

Comment

Lol

There are clubs with DA who will have their second teams with players in ODP. DA involves only 10 players at each age.
            Signed - Parent who's kid didn't make the pool. Don't make it so obvious 😭

Comment

Only the two oldest teams are combined ages. All the rest are single year. There's talk of the two older teams breaking into single year as well.

Comment

FYI, Boys shouldn't play soccer they should play boy sports i.e football, baseball, basketball etc....obviously he didn't make the cut in a mans world.. poor jean pool :)
                Yeah, poor JEAN pool. Learn to spell simian.

Comment

Only the two oldest teams are combined ages. All the rest are single year. There's talk of the two older teams breaking into single year as well.
                  Boys or girls

Comment

Not really true since all the decent girls on his high school team play and train elsewhere- space coast or Orlando city etc. He just claims to be great when he just "manages" the team
                    It is true for club ball - plus does anyone else see how he (SC) looks at some of the girls - like he is undressing them!!! Coupled with a better than thou attitude - he probably believes he is above the law! He's a creep - eye contact with the parents is hard! I was glad when the season ended and we went elsewhere! Sometimes I wonder why men only coach girls' teams?!?

Comment

It is true for club ball - plus does anyone else see how he (SC) looks at some of the girls - like he is undressing them!!! Coupled with a better than thou attitude - he probably believes he is above the law! He's a creep - eye contact with the parents is hard! I was glad when the season ended and we went elsewhere! Sometimes I wonder why men only coach girls' teams?!?
                      You nailed it!!!! Back years ago when my oldest played for him, I tried to explain it to others but couldn't put it into words. Just a weird feeling about him.

Comment

Boys or girls
                        Both. It will happen in the next two years

Comment

Regardless of all this nonsense ODP was a great side project that led my son and his teammates right into practice for their first game in two weeks. They looked to have worked them hard and seem to be in top shape. Better option then sitting around the house !

Comment

The 2001 G teams up here have been very strong. It has been a pleasure watching them play.
                            Agree...2001G was descent.

Comment

Regardless of all this nonsense ODP was a great side project that led my son and his teammates right into practice for their first game in two weeks. They looked to have worked them hard and seem to be in top shape. Better option then sitting around the house !
                              The amount of money spent on just the camp and not including travel expenses, you could have had a private trainer for two solid weeks for 3-4 hours a day! Well spent $$$?

Comment

The amount of money spent on just the camp and not including travel expenses, you could have had a private trainer for two solid weeks for 3-4 hours a day! Well spent $$$?
                                Local, State AND Alabama training with multiple college and in our case international coaching AND extremely competitive games against State rivals AND nightly Regional pool play ... keep your no licensed trainer and let the boys play hard, nothing simulates real game action. I would call it a great deal, sorry you don't see the same.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X