Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is the Timbers DA even listed or registered? On US Soccer the only timbers listed are the U-14 in the Washington group. The Timbers website doesn't show a U-13 Academy team either.
    Are the boys who made the Timbers DA playing the U14s of Seattle this year?
    They are in the US Soccer DA website and it looks like they will
    Have half their games at home, thank goodness, or that would be a terrible burn out.

Comment

Have half their games at home, thank goodness, or that would be a terrible burn out.
      Rumor has it that the Washington Timbers tried to play in the Seattle league because that's what they normally do at U14 with their teams but the Portland Timbers told Vantucky no.

How's that Alliance treating you Vantucky? You can't even choose what's right for your players.
      LOL

Comment

Rumor has it that the Washington Timbers tried to play in the Seattle league because that's what they normally do at U14 with their teams but the Portland Timbers told Vantucky no.

How's that Alliance treating you Vantucky? You can't even choose what's right for your players.
        LOL
        Why would the Timbers have any say? The contracts with alliance clubs don't have any provision for control that I have seen.

Comment

It shows a home team icon, does not mean they are playing here...

Comment

Maybe they could pay for the Seattle teams to travel down here?

Comment

Maybe they could pay for the Seattle teams to travel down here?
              You win Dumbest comment!

Comment

LOL
                Timbers have control over them? Why? They want the profits from league fees?

Comment

the locations on those home games also say Oregon TBD. but i suppose that could mean vancouver, wa. or they could change to Washington, too.

Comment

DA clubs

I am a little disheartened to not read more about the local DA clubs 05 groups that have been active this summer. I was in Seattle and saw FC, Capital, and Westside. I figured that Copa Dad would provide a recap? Were the games not worthy of a response? I mean, it is summer....Updates.

Comment

I am a little disheartened to not read more about the local DA clubs 05 groups that have been active this summer. I was in Seattle and saw FC, Capital, and Westside. I figured that Copa Dad would provide a recap? Were the games not worthy of a response? I mean, it is summer....Updates.
                      Yeah! Where is Copa Dad????

Comment

Yeah! Where is Copa Dad????
                        Moved to bsc.

Comment

He was such a big mouthpiece for Westside..why the move to BSC? Valesco is a great coach.

Comment

He was such a big mouthpiece for Westside..why the move to BSC? Valesco is a great coach.
                            Another defector going to bsc- do they ever develop their own?

Comment

Moved to bsc.
                              Westside needs a new and improved version then- someone step up and become the new mouthpiece (Copa dad II)

Comment

Another defector going to bsc- do they ever develop their own?
                                Or was cut for one of the new players from ADF.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X