Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shots fired on the 05 thread. Westside parents assemble! Protect the club. Remember the motto:

Deny, Deflect, Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive...um, Dodge.
    Six teams in Regionals. Three of them advance to quarterfinals. No other local club has more than one team in the quarters. And six of the eight quarterfinalists are from TA clubs.

I wasn't going to say anything, but y'all insisted...

Comment

Six teams in Regionals. Three of them advance to quarterfinals. No other local club has more than one team in the quarters. And six of the eight quarterfinalists are from TA clubs.

I wasn't going to say anything, but y'all insisted...
      Way to take credit for others success. Just because bend and east side have an alliance badge it does not mean you (westside) had anything to do with it, exactly the problem with westside fools

Comment

Way to take credit for others success. Just because bend and east side have an alliance badge it does not mean you (westside) had anything to do with it, exactly the problem with westside fools
        You're taking their post of context.

I don't have a vendetta against Westside or any other TA club. After reading the original post that TA clubs were being quiet about regionals, a few people provided updates and positive comments. So, it makes sense that someone would say that the OP was 'off' in their insinuation.

How about a focus on the positive for everyone's teams?

Comment

Shots fired on the 05 thread. Westside parents assemble! Protect the club. Remember the motto:

Deny, Deflect, Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive...um, Dodge.
          You troll all the threads to make sure everyone knows of your hatred for one club. We've played their teams so many times over the years and everyone has been fine.

You're an odd one. Weird.

Comment

You troll all the threads to make sure everyone knows of your hatred for one club. We've played their teams so many times over the years and everyone has been fine.

You're an odd one. Weird.
            And you seem to "troll" the threads ready to respond. Sounds like the two of you really are not all that different.

Comment

And you seem to "troll" the threads ready to respond. Sounds like the two of you really are not all that different.
              No. Nice try.

I posted results for regionals. I saw this thread for Westside and thought maybe someone had more updates. The person mentioned the '05 thread, thus my comment to them. A whole lot of difference when you have adults sharing information and compliments versus a troll.

Comment

No. Nice try.

I posted results for regionals. I saw this thread for Westside and thought maybe someone had more updates. The person mentioned the '05 thread, thus my comment to them. A whole lot of difference when you have adults sharing information and compliments versus a troll.
                Exactly. So, move out from underneath your bridge, Westside parent.

Comment

Exactly. So, move out from underneath your bridge, Westside parent.
                  Hon, Sorry but you're so far from the truth.

Exactly so.

Comment

Hon, Sorry but you're so far from the truth.

Exactly so.
                    There are a ton of Westside Trolls on here.

Comment

There are a ton of Westside Trolls on here.
                      Repost, but relevant:

Now Eastside honks are hip now as they type inside their caves
                      The FC dads with the sh!t they talk have Clive a-rollin' in his grave
                      The CU darling daughters they're all getting a free ride
                      And the Vantucky lot (and their parking lot) they really crack me up inside

I wish they all could be Westside Timbers
                      Wish they all could be Westside Timbers
                      Wish they all could be Westside Timbers trolls

The Westside has the techies, and the trolls all make a splash
                      Cause computer geeks who spawn athletic freaks are the best at talkin' trash
                      I've watched 'em play throughout OYSA and I've read all kinds of bait
                      But I couldn't wait, son, to get to Beaverton and the best trolls in the state

Comment

Repost, but relevant:

Hahaha....👏🖒👍👏

Comment

Repost, but relevant:

This is seriously great! Totally made my day.

Comment

Why is Westside 04 DA playing in the top division in the Surf Cup this weekend? They must think their elite. Best of luck.

Comment

Why is Westside 04 DA playing in the top division in the Surf Cup this weekend? They must think their elite. Best of luck.
                              Or they want a challenge. They lost their first game 4-2; not a great start, but not an embarrassment either.

Comment

"Their" should be "they're" because you are saying "they are," and not "their" as in their parents.

Elite?
                                As in FC Portland DA 0W 0T 2 L, 1 GF 13 GA
                                WA Timbers 0W 0T 2L, 2GF 10 GA
                                WT 0W 0T 2L, 3GF 8GA

PCU results not posted (in Super Group)

What's your point?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X