Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has been lamenting about kid's lack of playing time since last season. I would be surprised it if wasn't.
    He should find a new place to post since he's not going to get any sympathy here.

Comment

No ties to anyone at BC but you called him a bonehead and Magoo. If that isn't a keyboard tough guy then what is! If you really know who the BC idiot dad's are have the balls to say it to their face.
      Lol. The are fatcats and it's tiugh to get anywhere near them with all the crying they do

Comment

I feel like I need to go to a BC game now, just to watch the parents.
        I'm in for sure.

Comment

I'm in for sure.
          I'll bring some popcorn. Can you sneak in a few beers? Should be quite a show.

Comment

Your assumptions are off, I didn't do either. I was simply wondering is the BC brigade was goign to commandeer each and every college soccer thread, even though they have their own dedicated thread.

And, I don't think it's the BC dad's posting here, btw.
            Correct. Just couple wanna be hardos that like to stir crap up.

Comment

Correct. Just couple wanna be hardos that like to stir crap up.
              Okay. And there were no complaints from him last year on the sidelines, right? Alright. And Easter Bunny is real. Shhhh.

Comment

Hopefully not the freshman. Kid from CT is over rated. Dives on tuesday for a save on Friday
                So this is not from a B&C'er (as there only happens to be a freshman from CT as a GK on the team)? Okay.
                We are an innocent until proven guilty forum, right folks? :)

Comment

Guilty I say jealous parent.

Comment

BC UMass Pregame

https://bceagles.com/news/2019/8/21/...on-opener.aspx

Season series very lopsided. Guess which way? Game will be streamed in ACC Network. Nice change.

Comment

Featured Game PC UConn

https://uconnhuskies.com/news/2019/8...aspx?path=wsoc

Live stream available.

Watch for Duda, the Brazilian transfer.

Comment

https://uconnhuskies.com/news/2019/8...aspx?path=wsoc

Live stream available.

Watch for Duda, the Brazilian transfer.
                        Where the heck is Monroe College? Did she play in Jr college as a freshman? And are the camptown ladies okay with this? Duda, duda. Oh Du da dayyyyy. Couldn't resist.

Comment

Where the heck is Monroe College? Did she play in Jr college as a freshman? And are the camptown ladies okay with this? Duda, duda. Oh Du da dayyyyy. Couldn't resist.
                          Immigrants don’t always begin their journey at an Ivy League school. They start at Monroe College of NYC. Not a path you elitists could understand. How kind of you to make fun of her.

Comment

Immigrants don’t always begin their journey at an Ivy League school. They start at Monroe College of NYC. Not a path you elitists could understand. How kind of you to make fun of her.
                            Don’t say that too loud. ICE will be raiding Monroe College!

She’s #99...maybe that’s how many goals she plans to score.

Comment

Don’t say that too loud. ICE will be raiding Monroe College!

She’s #99...maybe that’s how many goals she plans to score.
                              Sounds like you don’t know how international students and college works.

Comment

Sounds like you don’t know how international students and college works.
                                many immigrants I know DID go to ivy league schools and received a ton of funding. But, they are top of the charts smart.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X