Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get use to it. Great teams catch hate. This thread is a great example of jealousy run wild.

94th nationally is very good by that site. If it was got soccer it would be crap but youthsoccerrankings is a legit site.
    The most legit standing of any team is what place they are in for their league - and whether or not they will make the playoffs in their league.

Will the 94th youth soccer ranking get you into the ECNL playoffs? If yes - then it’s awesome, to bad we all know the way into the ECNL playoffs is through your standing in the ECNL.

It really is simple.

Comment

Yes 94th nationally is great. Youthsoccerrankings is a great rankings site. Got soccer is junk.

Youthsoccerrankings takes into account ecnl and tourney games. so the 3 loses out of 8 games so far in the current ecnl season isn’t bad as their ranking is still solid in the 90s.

You still mad 2 years later huh?
      Nailed it. This is why it’s a great ranking. All of it is baked in. Team is doing very well for itself.

Comment

there you are. The parent that still after 2 years can’t get over his kid not being picked for the ecnl teams. U12 was awhile ago. But here you are still 2 years later still complaining and still haven’t moved on. So sad
        U12 was 2 years ago and they still this mad?
        Wow. That is kinda sad. Most normal people would have moved on in their lives.

Comment

Not the poster you posed the question to - but just an observation- not really sure you should be lecturing anyone about examples set for their kid if you actually participated in the BRD. Just my two cents.
          Thank you for the question. I don’t have an ‘06 child but I know how the system works and if the parent that’s been complaining about his daughter not making the ECNL team knows how the system worked, he would’ve moved on from the very beginning. Instead he took a blow torch to the club his daughter plays for and now has to hope that any other club she is trying out for this spring doesn’t know that’s her father. I truly and sincerely hope it works out for her. But for the love of god, please stop ruining her chances to make this and any other team.

Comment

Yeah. Really. Anyone who’s kid isn’t good enough for our team needs to back up off already. Have your kid try tap dance. She’s not good enough for our team and that’s ok. If you can’t deal with the fact that our girls are the cream of the crop and your girl just isn’t, well, then you’ve got to get help for yourself. She will never be good enough. Please get over it. Peace.

Comment

I am so sick and tired of the haters on here. This team is rock solid and anyone who’s kid didn’t make it is a loser for being so jealous and trying to tear us down day day in and day out. Their kid is average and ours are exceptional.

FC BUCKS 06 parent in da house!

Comment

U12 was 2 years ago and they still this mad?
                Wow. That is kinda sad. Most normal people would have moved on in their lives.
                I know, right. Those weirdo people who crave what we have are not normal. They’re like full on psycho. Although I have to admit I don’t blame them. If my daughter didn’t get in I’d lose my mind too.

Comment

Troll trying to keep this thread going

Comment

....our RL team only wants the best Kids! Deal with it

Comment

Parents and players want regularly scheduled practices, a minimum of 2 nights a week.

Train consistently twice a week on turf (the minimum as stated by ECNL) as an ECNL club, all teams together. U13 to U15 first session, and the U16-19 in the second session. With younger players being moved up to train from time to time.

NO cancelled practices, unless serious weather issues. Back-up plan is needed too.

10-month speed, agility and ACL prevention program.

Parents and players want training and game feedback/evaluations.

Parents and players want a dedicated college recruiting coordinator.

DOC has to be involved with every team, not a single team. The focus should be working with all the players and teams.

No parent coach coaching their own child after U12, but best after U10. No parent ECNL coaches!

Coaches must have a minimum of a USSF B license as suggested by the ECNL.

The DOC position must have standards, right now that is not the case.

FC Bucks must follow ECNL guidelines.

As for those people upset about how the 06 team was selected, the coach, at any club, always has the final say in team selection. The process was no doubt bad, and that is 100% on the DOC for not having a process. There was never any question who was going to coach the FCB teams, or that the 06 team would have an unqualified assistant coach, and a high school, coach coaching during his high school season, which was always going to be a problem. Tryouts and coaching selections are 100% the responsibility of the DOC. The root cause of the issues with coaching and team selection is the fault of the DOC. These issues were easy to spot from the start. It was pointed out in the beginning of the topic and discussed by parents even before this became a sad public display. I am not saying the coaching situation is good, it's not, but the DOC should have taken care of all of this, even after it become a public display.

The concerned parents of the 06-team care about the future of the team, and the entire club. Nobody wants to leave FC Bucks! The pattern over the past few years with 4 different teams, prior to the 06 team even entering into the ECNL, has been the same; kids are leaving, results are poor and college placement is lacking! The majority of the problems at the club come down to poor leadership! It has nothing to do with mean parents on any FC Bucks team, or a child, or league affiliation, or ECNL or ECNL R, or Ukies or PSC or Real NJ or EDP, or whoever is being named this week. This all has to do with the club offering a poor product, and the majority of people wanting improvements. The parents and players want to stay at FC Bucks and they want the club to function with standards like the rest of the ECNL. We have everything to be an excellent club. Simple, but hard changes need to be made.[/QUOTE]

Once again, a person trying to deflect. Maybe a coach, or maybe a DOC or someone on the BOD. But this post was a threat and they are working hard like a Russia bot trying to change the subject. Stick to the issues. 06 coaches, BB and RF, need to go! The DOC needs to go!!

Comment

Thank you for the question. I don’t have an ‘06 child but I know how the system works and if the parent that’s been complaining about his daughter not making the ECNL team knows how the system worked, he would’ve moved on from the very beginning. Instead he took a blow torch to the club his daughter plays for and now has to hope that any other club she is trying out for this spring doesn’t know that’s her father. I truly and sincerely hope it works out for her. But for the love of god, please stop ruining her chances to make this and any other team.
                        Totally agree. Let it go. It’s been 2 years. Have your child try out at other clubs. Stop burning bridges

Comment

Haters are gonna hate. Our girls are the best around. This is the team everyone wants to be on and the parents who’s kids didn’t make it are jealous. You all wing break us down though. We are proud if this thread and we are proud of our girls.

Comment

Yes, suggesting that your kid’s coach and club’s DOC will definitely help her chances this spring. I did my Good Samaritan deed for the day but it looks like you’ve decided to let the chips fall where they may. I hope it works out for you.

Comment

Haters are gonna hate. Our girls are the best around. This is the team everyone wants to be on and the parents who’s kids didn’t make it are jealous. You all wing break us down though. We are proud if this thread and we are proud of our girls.
                              Agreed. They need to just let it go or get some psychiatric help.

Comment

Totally agree. Let it go. It’s been 2 years. Have your child try out at other clubs. Stop burning bridges
                                Apparently 2 years not long enough. I bet by this time next year these parents will have moved on. It can take many years to get over your kid not making a youth soccer team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X