X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2628046]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Agreed by everyone that I talk to also. Its known how upset they were when they were left out. Now they are in bash mode.
    Interesting choice of words “left out”. Freudian slip I would think. 🤔

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2628046]

Agreed by everyone that I talk to also. Its known how upset they were when they were left out. Now they are in bash mode.
      I understand when you get left off the final roster after cuts. it sucks. But proud of the team you are ON.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2628056]

I understand when you get left off the final roster after cuts. it sucks. But proud of the team you are ON.
        Nice try but to late. 😂

Oh and misty u are forgetting about the saying “better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.”

My holiday wish for you is to please remember this saying as your posts continue to embarrass the whole team.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2628059]

Nice try but to late. 😂

Oh and misty u are forgetting about the saying “better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.”

My holiday wish for you is to please remember this saying as your posts continue to embarrass the whole team.
          not Misty. don't know who that even is. Ironic you say "embarrass". Coming from a person that rather pose as a parent on a team his daughter isn't even on, rather than admit the team their kid actually plays for. That says embarrassment. Way to be proud of your kid!

Comment

This PSA team sounds enticing. Does the head coach have a daughter on the team? How many practices a week do you guys have? Do any of the dads go out there and play goalie on any given practice day? Does the head coach seem to resemble a senile uncle who can’t name one player by name? Have there been any threats made directly to the girls by the head coach? Any crazy coo koo parents who think their kids are D1 prospects?

I ask because well, this current FC Bucks ECNL 06 team as all of this and more. I’d be a crazy person to sign up for this again so I want to do my due diligence.

Thanks so much.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2628059]

Nice try but to late. 😂

She needs some cookies and milk. We are all worried for her.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2628060]

not Misty. don't know who that even is. Ironic you say "embarrass". Coming from a person that rather pose as a parent on a team his daughter isn't even on, rather than admit the team their kid actually plays for. That says embarrassment. Way to be proud of your kid!
                Crickets....

Comment

This PSA team sounds enticing. Does the head coach have a daughter on the team? How many practices a week do you guys have? Do any of the dads go out there and play goalie on any given practice day? Does the head coach seem to resemble a senile uncle who can’t name one player by name? Have there been any threats made directly to the girls by the head coach? Any crazy coo koo parents who think their kids are D1 prospects?

I ask because well, this current FC Bucks ECNL 06 team as all of this and more. I’d be a crazy person to sign up for this again so I want to do my due diligence.

Thanks so much.
                  Oh, one more question. Any smoke bomb dads?

Comment

This is Misty

This is Misty. She’s been posting on here since March

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showpo...8&postcount=60

Comment

i guess being on the RL team isn't good enough for these parents. They must be on ECNL!!!
                      I wonder if they tell their kids they pose as ECNL parents all day on here because they are embarrassed to admit their precious Mia plays RL. So sad.

Comment

Warning:

So here’s the deal. The more you parents post on this thread the more you highlight the **** show that is your daughters team. While it may just be Missy (Misty?) or more than one of you, it doesn’t matter. The more posts, the more you continue to do a disservice to your kids. Word of mouth, from this thread, will be your downfall. Consider yourselves warned.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2628067]

i guess being on the RL team isn't good enough for these parents. They must be on ECNL!!!
                          I wonder if they tell their kids they pose as ECNL parents all day on here because they are embarrassed to admit their precious Mia plays RL. So sad.
                          Thanks Missy!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2628067]

Is it as sad as the ECNL daughters knowing their parents didn’t have faith in their ability to make a team so they arranged a back room deal? Imagine finding out the team you thought you made on your own was all a farce and the reality is your parents arranged the whole thing. Because they didn’t trust you could do it on your own - now that is really sad.

Comment

So here’s the deal. The more you parents post on this thread the more you highlight the **** show that is your daughters team. While it may just be Missy (Misty?) or more than one of you, it doesn’t matter. The more posts, the more you continue to do a disservice to your kids. Word of mouth, from this thread, will be your downfall. Consider yourselves warned.
                              Agree this thread has blown up with over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND VIEWS, nothing seems to make them stop . Missy was even given a little saying to remind her when she posts but nothing gets through to her or anyone else nothing! The more they post the more people that read - they are inadvertently adding to their teams demise.

Comment

Oh i get it. ONLY you are allowed to post on here bashing this team, girls and parents??

And anyone that pushes back on your BS is doing a "disservice to your kids"? Gimme a break. As long as YOU post your BS on here, people WILL continue to push back on your hate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X